Mission # 1

Hello Baby ft. DBSK!~

Yunho patted the junior's head, "Do you get it now?"

Danny nodded his head as he looked at Yoochun and frowned at him, "Yoochun-appa is stupid!" He shrieked leaving his on-screen appa feeling guilty.

"Danny! You shouldn't say that…" Jaejoong scolded the boy and earned a little "hmph" from him too.

"Kiddo, I suggest you say sorry before Yoochun-appa explodes." Changmin warned Danny as he was munching on his hotcakes.

"Hmmph. Fine, I'm sorry." Danny half-heartedly apologized and hugs Yunho's neck tight.

"Alright, you trolls. No need to be angry this early in the morning." Jaejoong sighed and pushed all the members towards the living room,  with around 6 to 7 cameras in front of them.


 

"This is your mission for today." PD Jungmin handed an envelope to Yunho, "Jae, hold onto Danny for me." Yunho handed Danny to his 'eomma' and opened the envelope.

 

Welcome to the world of Appa's 

 

Your Mission for today is.....

 

Find Clothings and Toys for Danny.

 

You have 30,000 ₩ in your hands.

 

These things must be included in your shopping cart:

- Pajamas

- Jeans and a T-Shirt

- One stuffed animal toy 

 

Good Luck, DBSK Appa's.

 


 

“Clothes? And a toy?” Jaejoong blinks and looks at Changmin, which made the maknae stop eating his cereal.

“What?!” Changmin hid his cereal behind his back.

“Wait Minnie, your mom owns a kids clothing store right?” Jaejoong asked Changmin, who just nods in reply.

“She does?” Yunho looked at Changmin in surprise. “What? You’re busying yourself with alcohol.” Changmin replied, which left he whole group in an awkward silence.

 

“Appa! Eomma! What’s Alcohol?” Danny broke the silence as he pulled on Yunho’s shirt, “Well…Alcohol is the thing, we use for cleaning your bruises.” Junsu replied awkwardly as everyone stared at him, “Ju-Ahjusshi! Does that mean that Appa’s going to die?!” Danny frowns and little dams of tears visible on his eyes, “W-well…” Junsu stuttered which gave Danny the signal to burst into tears and hug, Yunho tightly. “APPAAAAAA!!! ANNNDWAAAAEEE!!(No in Korean) EOOMMMAA!! A-APPA’S D-DYING.. EOOOMMMAAA!! (Mom in Korean) NOO!!” Danny shrieked and held his hug tightly on Yunho’s neck and cries loudly while stealing glances at Jaejoong.

 

“Great Job, Hyung.” Changmin pats, the obliviously stress out Junsu in the corner. “Yeah. Good Job, Duck-.” Yoochun slung a hand over Junsu’s shoulder and whispered to his ears, Junsu sighed and covered his face.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and tickled Danny to let go of the Poor Yunho getting head-locked by a 6 year old. “Danny~ There are 2 types of alcohol, The drinkable and the one for your bruises, Appa took the drinkable one.” Jaejoong explained to the sobbing child, “A-appa’s going *hic* to be fine?” Danny hiccupped in the middle of his sentence, “Yeah.” Jaejoong nods as he smiled gently and kisses Danny forehead. “Thanks, Jae…” Yunho calmly breathed as Danny released his neck-breaking hug and Jaejoong just chuckled looking at Yunho. “Kay, All!~ let’s go change, so we can grab his clothes and toys.” Jaejoong pulled Danny up to his hips and smiled, “Kajja? (Let’s go in Korean)” Jaejoong carries Danny to his room to get changed, “Eomma, my friends in my school said that a guy and another guy can’t get married.” Danny frowned as Jaejoong took off his pajamas. “Really? It’s allowed now.” Jaejoong slightly frowns and told Danny, “Eomma, why did you cry when you met appa?” Danny looked at Jaejoong sadly and gave him a hug, “I’ll tell you after we get your clothes and toys.” Jaejoong replied giving Danny a long peck in the forehead, “Eomma’s going change so close your eyes.” Jaejoong cupped Danny’s eyes, “Ok!” Danny brought up his own hands to cup his eyes as Jaejoong lets go of his eyes. Jaejoong slowly pulled off his shirt revealing his tattoos and past scars.

 

Yunho barged into the room revealing a half- Kim Jaejoong, “Jae-….” Yunho stared at the built body Jaejoong has developed after the past few years, Jaejoong surprised by the sudden entrance he cover his body with the shirt and stuttered, “Y-yeah?” Yunho stared at his body and looked away, “Uh.. Yeah.. We’re already.”  Yunho closed the door and left with a flushed face, same with Jaejoong putting his clothes on feeling flustered and all that feelings. While, Danny just smiled secretly knowing that His Appa and Eomma is shy.  


 

"Hyung, what happened?"  Changmin looked at the flustered Yunho carefully, "Nothing.." Yunho just covered his face and walked outside the apartment to start on the car passing Junsu and Yoochun recklessly, "What's up with him..." Yoochun looked at the older as he exited the apartment, "Dunno, Probably ually Frustrated or something." Junsu scoffed as he headed toward Danny and Jaejoong earning a gape from one of the camera man's, "You can just bleep that." Changmin patted the gaping camera man, "No need~ It is supposed to be only directed to viewers above 18." Minju chuckled as he followed Junsu towards the room.

"Hyung!~ Let's gooo~" Junsu whined as he entered the room to see already an prepared, "Yeah~ I'm coming right up! You go ahead with Danny~" Jaejoong ran towards the bathroom ushering Danny to go on ahead with Junsu, "Anndwae.. Danny wants to go with Eomma.. Not Jun-ahjusshi." Danny grumbled as he held on to the hems of his shirt, "Yah! I'm still 26 for your information." Junsu's mouth twitched upward and glared at the little boy earning a little tongue insult, "Bleh!~" Danny stuck his tongue out. Jaejoong chuckled at the silliness happening at his eyes, "Then go with Yunho-appa!~" Jaejoong kicked both of them out of the room and took his ring, no. their ring and placed it on his fingers and looked at the mirror and left to the car.

 


 

"Eomma!~" Changmin waved his arms, gaining attention from all the costumers. "Oh?! Changmin-ah!~" Mrs. Shim waved back and hugged her son, and looked at all the members in shock, "W-what is th-this?" Mrs. Shim stuttered as she cupped Jaejoong's cheeks and sobs, "Is that you? Jaejoongie?" Mrs. Shim cried as she looked at Yoochun and Junsu, "C-chunnie? J-Junnie?" Mrs. Shim sobs and bought them 3 into memorable hug, "My children! T-they're b-back." Mrs. Shim sobs and released the boys from her fearsome hugs and wiped her tears, "Welcome back, darling~" Mrs. Shim chuckled as she took a notice at the little boy grabbing the hem of Jaejoong's shirt, "And Who might this be?~" Mrs. Shim crouched down on Danny's level and smiled at the boy, "I'm Danny! I'm 7 years old!~ And who are you ahjumma?" Danny pouted as he introduced himself earning a tiny pinch on his cheeks, "Call me, Shim-ahjumoni!~ I'm Changmin's mom. Nice to meet you, Danny~" Mrs. Shim chuckled as she stood up and looked at Jaejoong.

 

A/N: Hiya!~ I updated!~ Aren't you people proud of me~ /shot/ Is this short? Tell me on the comments below if you'd prefer a longer chapter~ ^^; IT'S YUNHO SUMMER TIME!~ I hope grace can fix this :3 Thanks gracce owwwee youuu alot!~