Seoul Grand Disaster?!

Hello Baby ft. DBSK!~

9:30 AM

"Ahjusshi! I want ice cream! Can I have Ice cream?!" Danny exclaimed looking at the ice cream truck and the children lining-up to get some ice cream. "Eh?! But it's so cold! Why would you want ice cream?!" Jungmin exclaimed staring at the little boy, "I can't have any?" Danny pouted. "No... It's just that-" Jungmin tried to reason out with the boy but the gave up in the middle of his sentence, "Horray! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Danny jumped and chanted as PD Jungmin and him headed towards the ice cream trunk.

 

"There. happy?" Jungmin sighed as he watched the boy eat his beloved vanilla ice cream, "Yep! Danny is very happy! Thank you Ahjusshi!" Danny grinned as he his precious vanilla ice cream while playing on the slide.

 


 

"Yoochun! It says! The slide!" Jaejoong yelled at the younger as he ran towards the playground spotted, "I DON'T SEE ANYONE! WITH PORORO GLOVES!" Junsu yelled in frustration as he yanked his hair  and ran away from the slides with Minju following behind. "I'm pretty sur-" Jaejoong felt someone bump, "Ice cream." Jaejoong heard the boy frowning as he looked at the younger, "Oh! Aiggo! I'm so sorry!" Jaejoong looked at his pants and back at the boy, Jaejoong crouched down to meet the little boy's height, "I'm sorry, I ruined your ice cream." Jaejoong frowned looking at the boy, "My ice cream." The boys eyes started to bring with tears, "My ice cream is gone." Jaejoong saw tears start to flow down the boy's cheeks. "M-My ice cream. It's gone.. It's all goneeee!.. wu wu wouaaaha!" The boy exclaimed and cried as he tried to wipe away his tears.

Jaejoong pulled the boy into his arms which turned into a hug and let his head rest onto his shoulders and out of instict  began singing "Don't cry~ Eoh? kaze ni natte~ sotto tsutsumitai~ kimi ga iru~ sekai ni sugutonde yukitai... aitakutemo... aitakutemo... matterukara~ tada...."  Jaejoong inhaled deeply and finished his song, "Wasurenaide." Jaejoong smiled as he heard the little boy stop crying. The boy fixed himself to look at the man carefully in the eyes, tear stains still visible on his cheeks. Jaejoong still holding the boy in his arms, headed over towards a bench and sat, still carrying the boy. "Please don't cry~ I'll buy you another vanilla ice cream. Arasso?" Jaejoong smiled looking at the blinking boy, who's currently looking at him as if he is some kind of alien from the outer space.

"What's you're name?" Jaejoong asked the little boy, "Daniel! or Danny! Are you a girl?!" Danny asked the person in front of him. "Ani, I'm a man." Jaejoong chuckled as he replied to the boys unusual question. "And you? What's your name?!" Danny smiled as he looked at Jaejoong trying to process the answer. "My name is Jaejoong!" replied to the over-excited Danny. "Jaejoong? I know that name!" Danny excitedly replied to Jaejoong. "You do?" Jaejoong answered in surprise. Lol. I never knew we were popular with kids. "Jaejoong is my Appa's name!" Danny exclaimed leaving Jaejoong flabbergasted on what to do next. "Oh, really? What is you're appa's full name?" Jaejoong asked Danny after his momentary shock. "Kim Jaejoong! My Appa's name is Kim Jaejoong!" Danny smiled to Jaejoong who was trying to connect the events that just happened, "Kim? Jaejoong?! That's me!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he smiled onto Danny, "Appa?" Danny asked, as he stared at the man infront of him. 

"Hyung! Where have you been!" Junsu yelled across the park, running towards Jaejoong. As he was running he saw a little boy sitting on Jaejoong's lap and when he finally arrived he asked, "And who is this?" Junsu smiled looking at the adorable shy boy who replied, "Hi. My name is Danny." Daniel smiled shyly and waved at Junsu. "Jae-hyung, is this him?" Yoochun asked hugging Junsu from behind. "Danny~ How old are you?" Junsu asked the boy. Danny hugged Jaejoong tightly being shy and replied "I-I'm 7 Years old." Yoochun and Junsu grinned as they introduced themselves to the 7 year old, "Hi Danny~ I'm Junsu." Junsu introduced himself, "Hello, Danny I'm Yoochun." Yoochun introduced himself aswell but in english. Suprised, Danny muttered something that Jaejoong couldn't quite catch. Jaejoong blurted out, 'your english is bad?' 

 

"Junsu-ah, stay with Danny. I promised to get him another ice cream." Jaejoong tried to hand Danny over to Junsu but failed miserably since Danny wouldn't release his grip off Jaejoong's shirt. "Andwae! Danny doesn't want ice cream anymore," Danny exclaimed as he attached himself to Jaejoong's chest. Jaejoong grinned as he patted the young boy's back, "Ice cream isn't good! It'll make- Achoo! " before Danny can finish his sentence, he sneezed. 

 

"Aigoo.. See? That's why it's not good to eat ice cream." Jaejoong cleaned his nose with the hem of his shirt, "Appa! Can you be my Eomma instead?" Danny asked, "Eomma? But I'm a man." Jaejoong tilted his head, "Ani! You're my Eomma! Eomma don't always have to be a girl." Danny replied as he decided that Jaejoong was now his Eomma not his Appa, "Arraso~ I'm your Eomma." Jaejoong chuckled as Danny got off from his lap and ran to the slides. 

 


 
"Hyung. I have seen a boy near the slides with Pororo gloves on." Changmin complained to the man looking around the slides of Seoul grand park.
 
Yunho looked at a boy playing on the slide with Pororo gloves on. "Changmin-ah!  I think I've found him!" Yunho exclaimed as he ran towards the boy who was playing on the slides. "Little boy!" Yunho shouted as he approached the boy, "Me?" The little boy stood infront of the very tall man. "Yeah, you! How old are you?" Changmin had to squat to meet eye level with the boy to ask in which he got a very enthusiastic reply , "I'm 7! Are you my appa's?" The little boy asked Yunho, "I don't know." Yunho replied back to the boy, "What is your name, Appa?" the little boy asked Yunho as he returned back to the top of the slide, "My name is Jung Yunho and this is Shim Changmin." Yunho introduced himself along with Changmin, The boy grinned as he finally found his Appa's, "EOMMA! I FOUND APPA!" The little boy exclaimed as he ran towards a familiar figure, "Dan-" Yunho hear a very familiar voice that he hadn't heard for 4 years. "Jae?" Yunho stared at the man, in front of him in which Danny was holding hugging.
 
 
 
A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE YEAH! I FINALLY FINISHED~ CLIFFY~ LOVE CLIFF HANGERS I THANK MY GREAT FRIEND FOR HELPING ME FIX MY GRAMMAR ERRORS~ I LUV YOU~
 
 
Co-Author Note (?): Hi, new here. Haven't used my account ever. Sorry to all the Cassies here but I'm more of a shawol...kehehe *scratches back of head. Yes, so I guess I'm the editor of fairytaels Hello Baby ft. DBSK! First time I've ever set my eyes on the AFF editing page. I'm still confused how to use this. So anyways. ENJOY! *runs for the shame room