I hide! You seek!

Hello Baby ft. DBSK!~

6:30 AM

 

Neon jidokhae
Byeonge geollin saramgata neon
Bimyeong sok gin pokjue ppajin dok
Imi nan iksukhan dok


 

Jaejoong heard his song being played into his head, must be Yoochun ignore it, Jae. Just ignore it. Jaejoong dragged his covers over his head.

 

Wae ireoke sikkeureopge sorijireulkka (okay?)

Kkumeul kkaejulge wae heomuhae
Yeogin ojima naui badaya!
Saenggakjido motan geotgwa ssaugi bappa
Nae badaya naui badaya!
Nareul bichun taeyangmajeo gariryeo hajima!

 

Feeling irritated Jaejoong pulled the covers away from his head, and yelled.

"YOOCHU-" Jaejoong stopped mid-sentence and was shocked seeing a camera infront of his face.

"What the f." Jaejoong swore looking at the women beside him with her phone playing his song "Mine."

"Good Morning, Jaejoong." PD Jungmin greeted the sleepy man, grinning like a mad man."Is thi-" Jaejoong stopped midsentence again and realized what's going on and face-palmed himself."Ehm.. Sorry. I forgot all about this." Jaejoong scratched his head as he pulled the covers over him to cover his body."It's fine, We'll leave the room for you to get changed." PD Jungmin smiled as he signaled the rest of the camera to get out of the room. Jaejoong dragged his body with his covers to the bathroom much to his surprise seeing a camera installed on his bathroom corner, Jaejoong sighed and grabbed his clothes and headed back to his bedroom.

 

"Are we going to wake, Yoochun and Junsu?" Jaejoong exited his room wearing an overly large shirt with sweatpants, "Let's go to Junsu's place first." PD Jungmin signalled all the cameras to head out an into the dolphins place. 

 

6:45 AM

 

Tarantallegra jeul-kyeobwah tarantallegra euma-ge chwiihae
Tarantallegra mwo eottae tarantallegra mangseo-rijima
Tarantallegra euma-geun tarantallegra neukgineunkeoya
Tarantallegra isunkan tarantallegra momeul deonjyeobwah

 

Junsu felt something very off about his song being played right onto his ears so he decided to pull himself away from dreamland and sat upright.

"Junsu-ah! Annyeong!~" Junsu heard Jaejoong greeting him, and opened his sleepy eyes to be greeted by 4 cameras surrounding him, Junsu blinked and stared at Jaejoong, "Hyung~ w-who are hey? Hmn~" Junsu slurred as he scratched his eyes and greeted the camera, "Annyeonghateso.. Kim Junsu-inmidat.." Junsu bowed towards the camera and yawned, "Yah. Dolphin~ Wake UP!" Jaejoong yelled as he shook Junsu violently on his bed, "HYYUNNGG~ GET OFG~!" Junsu screamed as he pushed the older away from his body. 

"Yoochun's already up~ If you're thinking of surprising him." Junsu sat on his comfy sofa in his living room with Jaejoong.

"Ok then, let's intrude." PD Jungmin, Junsu and Jaejoong then headed to the Park residence.

 

7:00 AM

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry for intruding!" Jaejoong and Junsu opened the door to see Mrs. Park, Yoohwan and Yoochun eating breakfast. 

"Oh?! Annyeonghaseyo! Come in!" Mrs. Park ushered the camera crew and Jaejoong, Junsu to come in have breakfast with them.

"Ani! It's alright! We just wanted to take Yoochun for the show!" PD Jungmin kindly rejected the offer of breakfast even though it was really tempting.

 

PD Jungmin gave a letter for JYJ to read after they all get ready for the meeting.

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun gathered in Jaejoong's couch and opened the letter.

 

Annyeong Appa! 

I can't tell you my name yet! I'm 7 years old! I don't really know you!

I think we did a Photoshoot together! Eomma told me once! 

Appa! Find me ok? I wear a Pororo gloves and double layered jacket!

I'll be waiting in Seoul Grand Park and I'll be playing the slides!

Bye~

 

"There's so many kids that did photoshoots with us." Yoochun sighed and sulked, "He's 7 and he's going to wear Pororo gloves." Jaejoong muttered to himself as he stood up and dragged Yoochun and Junsu out of the apartment to head for Seoul Grand Park with Minju the Camera Maknae.


 

7:30 AM

TVXQ's dorms

 

Changmin was about to give a wake up call to his hyung when he saw people crowding over his hyung's dorm. Of course by instinct he wondered what was happening in there, so he decided to jog towards the crowded door, "Hyung!" Changmin yelled from outside the dorm to see his very sleepy hyung sitting on his sofa probably wondering, what in the is going on right now. "Oh! Minnie! We were just about to head outside to wake you up! I guess.. that's not needed anymore.." Yunho waved at the suorised maknae.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Changmin." Changmin bowed at the man who was directing the cameras to show Changmin, "It was surprising to see you up early." Yunho yawned as he ushered Changmin to sit beside him, "Hyung. I thought we were going to head to KBSJoy's quarters." Changmin asked as eyed the surroundings, "Well, Changmin-ah! Lemme introduce to you, this is PD Jungmin of Hello Baby." Yunho stood and patted the PD's shoulders introducing the man to Changmin, "OH! So are we filming right now?" Changmin asked the PD, "Yes. We are." PD Jungmin replied handing Yunho and Changmin a letter for them to read.

"Open that letter after we leave, I'll leave 1 cameraman with you so that he can film you." PD Jungmin said as he gestured a man with a camera on his shoulder to introduce himself, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Donghwan." The man bowed, PD Jungmin left the apartment and headed towards where Danny was.

 

Yunho and Changmin opened the letter that was given to them and read it outloud.

 

Annyeong Appa! 

I can't tell you my name yet! I'm 7 years old! I don't really know you!

Let's meet! Eomma says that you're legends! Are you?!

Appa! Find me ok? I'm wearing  Pororo gloves and double layered jacket!

I'll be waiting in Seoul Grand Park and I'll be playing the slides!

Bye~

 
"Seoul Grand Park? Which part?! That place is like a maze!" Yunho exclaimed at the cameraman but got no result at the end just a shrug, "Hyung! We need to find him!.. It says in the letter! The boy said FIND ME." Changmin replied to Yunho's protest as he took a bite from a cookie that he stole from Yunho's kitchen. "Finish that cookie and let's go!" Yunho changed into comfortable clothes and headed towards his car.