Introducing Danny!

Hello Baby ft. DBSK!~

April, 22, 2013

 

Dear, JYJ

 

We are pleased to tell you that you are to be the next fathers for our show, Hello Baby.

We are will be providing everything for the next 2 weeks of the recording.

The child will be chosen by the audience themselves in a poll that will be release in April, 22 of 2013 on our web (KBSJoyHelloBaby.com).

Because of our requirements for the show, JYJ is lacking the right amount of required members.

So, we will be casting an additioal group of 2 to join you.

The filming will start on April  25th 2013.

We hope for you're cooperation.

 

PD Jungmin

 

 

Jaejoong grinned as he ran towards Yoochun's dorm, "YOOCHUN! THEY ACCEPTED! IT'S GOING TO BE OUR FIRST VARIETY!" Jaejoong yelled at Yoochun who was "unexpectedly" sleeping on Junsu's laps. "Erhm. Do you mind?" Yoochun pulled himself up from Junsu's laps and sat, "Yah. We got accepted! We're going to be dad's!!~ " Jaejoong sat in between Junsu and Yoochun like a little boy that just got a new toy. "Chill man. We're going to take care of kids. It's going to be torture for us." Yoochun grunted as Junsu nodded along with him, "Yah. Think positive! We're going to be back on TV again!" Jaejoong smiled brightly as he pinched both of their cheeks. "Oh! There will be another group with us, a duo~ at least thats what the letter says" Jaejoong reminded the duo beside him, "Jae-" Before Yoochun can even speak Jaejoong spoke non-stop like a train, "What if it's Tasty! What if It's a girl duo! Davichi! Omg. Filming's going to start on April,  25!" Jaejoong fanboyed infront of the flabbergasted boys, "But- Hyung! I have soccer practice and an upcoming-" Before Junsu can finish Jaejoong sent his flying glare daggers onto his way, "Then, cancel it." Jaejoong hissed as he stood and left the dorm.

 

 

 

Dear, TVXQ 

 

 

We are pleased to tell you that you are to be the next fathers for our show, Hello Baby.

We are will be providing everything for the next 2 weeks of the recording,

The child will be chosen by the audience themselves in a poll that will be release in April, 22 of 2013 on our Web (KBSJoyHelloBaby.com).

Because of our requirements, TVXQ doesn't have enough members for the show to go through by yourselves.

So, we will be casting another group of 3 to join you on the show.

The filming will start on April  25th 2013.

We hope for you're cooperation.

 

PD Jungmin.

 

"Hyung! We're off from work starting from now! For 2 weeks!!~" Changmin exclaimed as he read over the letter, "Huh?! Wha-" Yunho exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his neck, "We're nominated to be fathers!" Changmin exclaimed as he jumped all over the place like a monkey, "You? A father? that's funny. You didn't even past you're maturity level yet." Yunho sarcasticly took the paper away from the maknae's hands and read it to himself. 'I wonder who the 3 members are going to be.' Yunho thought to himself. "HYUNG! I'M 25 FOR YOUR INFORMATION!" Changmin yelled as he left the Yunho alone in his dorm. "A Father huh. That's going to be easy." Yunho mumbled to himself as he headed for his bedroom to take his long waited rest.

 

 

April, 23, 2013

 

"PD-Nim! The Viewers have decided on the child!" Minju sent in the results to the overstressed PD. "Perfect! Viewers have good tastes on kids! Bring him in!" Jungmin told Minju to bring the child to see him. The door opened to reveal a boy with a mushroom hair wearing a green sweater with loose jeans, "Annyeong! And what's you're name, child?" Jungmin greeted the boy with open arms, "Hi! Ahjusshi! My name is Danny!" The boy grinned as he waved at the PD, "Oh! Danny! That's a nice name you have! How old are you?" Jungmin asked as he patted the boys little head, "7! I'm 7 years old!" Danny pulled his fingers up into a 7 and showed it to the man, "Alright! I hope you have fun being with the dad's!" Jungmin grinned as he gave the little boy a pinch in the cheeks, "Is it okay to ask who my appa's are going to be?" Danny asked the PD, "Hmmm... Do you know JYJ?" The PD asked the little boy, "Hmm.. Ani. I don't know." Danny pouts as he tries to figure out who they are, "Then, TVXQ?" The PD gave another hint, "Nope! Danny doesn't know any of them!" The boy frowned as he went off Jungmin's lap and onto the floor on his two feet, "But! Danny, Is going to make Appa's VEERYY! Happy! Hwaiting!" Danny made a fist and punched the air as he giggled, "Take care! Ahjusshi!" Danny bid farewell and left the studio. 

 

"It's show time."