Don't come near Eomma!

Hello Baby ft. DBSK!~

"Jae?" Jaejoong heard a very familiar voice, left his frozen holding onto Danny's little hands, Jaejoong never thought that this event will actually come. "Eomma?  Why are you not speaking? Are you scared?" Jaejoong saw Danny shaking his hands, "A-ani... It's not because of that." Jaejoong muttered as he crouched down to Danny's eye level, "Eomma is just. Shocked." Jaejoong hugged the boy tightly not loosing his grip on him.

 

"Eomma?" Jaejoong heard the boy muttering, Jaejoong felt tears pouring off his eyes and onto the little boy's jacket. "Jae." Yunho muttered feeling his chest tightening, "Don't come near." Jaejoong yelled still hugging the young boy, "Jae-" Jaejoong felt Danny tugging away from him and stood infront of jaejoong, "Eomma said don't come closer!" Danny yelled pushing Yunho away from nearing Jaejoong, "You made Eomma cry! My Appa wouldn't make my Eomma cry!" Danny shrieked as he began forcefully pushing Yunho away from Jaejoong, "Danny, Stop." Yunho muttered as he held the boy on his shoulders, "Andwae! Don't come near my Eomma!" Danny shrieked as he felt himself being brought off from the ground, "Andwae!" Danny began squirming and shreiking, but then he felt someone hug him strongly hug him. 

 

Yunho pulled Danny off from the ground and held him in his arms, Yunho took around two steps forward towards Jaejoong's direction, Yunho felt the little boy shreiking he began to hug the little boy a bit tighter and took a seat infront of the kneeling man sobbing trying to whip his tears, Yunho felt Danny settling down from the squirming and shreiking. "Jaejoong," Yunho looked at the man still sobbing and drowning himself in tears, "Kim Jaejoong." Yunho strongly yet gently called the man's name. Jaejoong tried to look at Yunho but failed to do so since tears were covering up his eyes, "Kim Jaejoong, I'm so sorry." Yunho pulled his senior into a hug as he patted the man's back.

"Dummy... what on earth are you sorry for." Jaejoong sobbed and Yunho whispered "For everything."

 


 

Meanwhile, the trio sat on a nearby bench watching the couple deal with their problems.

 "Gawd. Hand me some popcorn." Yoochun folded his hands, scoffing from all the drama.

"You know what? I've had enough cheesiness for today..," Changmin remarked sarcastically.

 "Guys. Like seriously, they're beautiful~" Junsu sniffs and wiped away an imaginary tear from his eyes.

 

The trio sunk on their seats, while watching the drama unfold between the 2 couple. 

"Damn. If you're all for this, then you could've just make a Hello baby ft. YunJae." Yoochun cringed and folding his arms tighter and stared at the couple in mock disgust.

"That was my line, hyung," Changmin glared at Yoochun causing Junsu to feel very uncomfortable being in the middle.

"Guys.. aren't we supposed to help them?" Junsu scratched his head and adjusted his seating position.

"Are you crazy? The last time, they fought. Even Changmin cried." Yoochun yelled in outrage after hearing Junsu's suggestion.

"YAH!" Changmin smacked Yoochun's head and talked to the camera, "don't listen to that liar." 

 

 


 

Minju focused the camera on the conflicting couple, and frowned seeing this heart-breaking scene, thinking that the entertainment agencies are sometimes asses just incredibly stupid to levels unknown.

PD Jungmin patted the juniors shoulder, looking at the scene and said to the man, "Yeah, We're sometimes asses. I admit it."

Jungmin answered Minju's mental question, leaving the boy flabbergasted. "Yah. You know you're so easy to read..." PD Jungmin knocked the junior's head softly, in turn receiving a groan.

 

"Appa, you're a bad guy." Yunho heard Danny mutter in his sleep, and chuckled at the little boy's rhetorical comment. Yunho stood up and sat in a bench with Jaejoong. Danny slept in Yunho's lap and Jaejoong slowly drifted off into dreamland leaning his head onto Yunho's shoulder. Yunho chuckled as pushed away the bangs near Danny's eyes earning a little nose scrutch from the adorable little boy.

 

"Sorry, to interrupt the family time but all of you need to head to the house now." Minju whispered softly handing Yunho a piece of paper containing the map to the condominium, They all are going to stay in. "Changmin-ah. Help me, Carry Danny for me." Yunho slowly gestured at Changmin to carry the little boy, earning a little frown from Jaejoong. 

 

Changmin carried Danny off of Yunho's lap and gave him a piggy-back ride to the apartment. Junsu and Yoochun went a head to find the condominium and prepare the beds. Leaving Jaejoong and Yunho alone on the bench. Yunho slowly placed Jaejoong's head on his lap and slowly lifted Jaejoong off the bench in bridal-style and walked towards the van. 

 


 

 

Jaejoong woke up, seeing Danny snuggling onto his chest sleeping like a cat. Jaejoong scratched his eyes and blinked a several times before observing his surroundings. Where is this? Jaejoong pulled himself up slowly into a sitting position and observed his surroundings carefully not expecting to see a man familiar to his eyes sleeping uncomfortablly on the hard leather sofa. 

Then his snapped into his mind, All 5 of them are in the same reality show. Jaejoong slowly got off the bed and approached the younger man, observing him slowly and closely. Jaejoong pulled away, a strand of hair from Yunho's face which made him to open his eyes with no hesitation, causing Jaejoong to leap back in surprise. 

"Eomma??!" Danny slowly scratched his eyes and blinked, trying to spot the missing man. Yunho broke eye contact with Jaejoong as he looked towards the little lost boy. 

"O-oh.. Danny. Eomma's here." Jaejoong stuttered as he blushed from the long eye contact created just a few seconds ago and headed towards the little boy to give him a morning peck in the forehead. "Eomma.. What do we have for breakfast?" Danny scratched his eye again and pulled himself up into a seating position. "Hmm~ Let see~ What does Danny want for his breakfast?" Jaejoong pulled Danny up and touched their noses together, while Yunho plops himself on the sofa, finding this scene totally fascinating. 

"Danny. Wants. HOTCAKES!" Danny exclaimed as he hugged Jaejoong tight over the neck, "Hotcakes coming right up~" Jaejoong carried Danny and placed him on his shoulders and ran outside making Danny laugh out loud, causing the other grumpy members to wake up and leaving Poor Yunho all alone in the room.

"Yoochun-ah, Junsu-ah, Wake up!~" Jaejoong knocked on the door and earning a loud protest from Yoochun, "Jaejoong-hyung!! Stop ing us!!" Yoochun yelled out loud, leaving Jae feeling absolutely terrified.

Jaejoong felt someone tugging on his shirt and to his utterly bad luck it was Danny. In curiousity, Danny tugged on Jaejoong's shirt to ask the man, What Yoochun-appa meant by "ing".

"Eomma, what is ing?" Danny asked innocently, to the utterly discouraged Kim Jaejoong.

"Park. Yoochun. I will kill you." Jaejoong hissed in a lower tone as he kicked the door to the room of Park Yoochun. Yunho pulled Danny up and placed him on his hips and talked, "Well, Danny. That's a really bad word to say. It's not good to say at all." Yunho shook his head as he explained the under-age meaning of ing. 

Jaejoong just stood and stared at the man that is infront of him, Well.. probably more like.. drooling over the man.

 

A/N: I UPDATED~ :3 Now leave it up to grace to edit this thing ~ Sorry Short Chapter... ^^; :3 I'll start uploading more chappies tommorow!~ It's 12:35 AM. I need to sleep, right now. Good night~  O u O d

E/N(? does this even exist)~ Sorry for the late edits, I'm stuck in tons of tutoring things. Oh, and unni, seriously? ing? You know your too immature for this right?