He's back....

When the right boy comes

''Myungsoo, you can work with Krystal, Minho,Sulli and taemin'' the teacher said they raised their hands so Myungsoo will find them. ''hi, I'm Myungsoo, call me L'' he said and smiled. ''I'm Taemin and this is my girlfriend, sulli!'' He said and smiled. He hugged Sulli and they kissed her. ''okey.. I'm Minho and this is Krystal, my girlfriend'' Minho said, that shocked L alittle. ''what's wrong?'' Krystal asked him and smirked. ''nothing..'' he said and sat down. ''okey, now go to your room and begin to act!'' the teacher said, Minho's group went into the music room and talked.  ''so what's our plan?'' taemin asked the other. ''the teacher said to have a kissing scene..'' Sulli said. ''I wanna kiss Sulli!'' Taemin said and ran to sulli. ''I wanna kiss Krystal'' L said. ''sorry man, I know she' pretty, but she's taken!'' Minho said and smiled. ''But you wasn't her first kiss..'' he said and smirked. ''what do you mean?'' Minho asked alittle confused. ''I'm her ex-boyfriend from the states.'' He said. ''so you're the one!'' Minho said, raising his voice. ''relax, I'm over it!'' Krystal said and held Minho's hand. ''fine, you'll get away this time, but do not touch Krystal!'' he said and turned around. ''umm, should we begin?'' Sulli asked them. 

to Luna and Jonghyun

''Hey Luna wait up!'' Jonghyun yelled. Luna stopped and turned around and saw Jonghyun, she smiled and waved at him. ''hey, what's up?'' she said and smiled. ''you are smiling, what's up?'' Jonghyun asked her. ''because you're here'' she said and smiled. he smiled and kissed her. ''let's go we'll be late!'' he said and dragged luna to their classroom. ''see, we're not late!'' Luna said and sat down. ''fine, but you wanna go to the amusement park later?'' He asked luna. ''you mean a date?'' he asked him and smiled. ''yes, so you wanna come?'' he asked her again, she nodded and smiled.  ''good!'' he said and kissed her cheek. ''okey, class take a seat!'' the teacher suddenly came in. ''let's begin class, we are going to have a science project, 2 on each group.'' the teacher said. All the girls began to run to to Jonghyun. ''will you be my partner ?'' a girl asked him. ''sorry, but no.'' he said and stood up. ''can I be your partner, you don't need to do something!'' a other girl said. ''no thank. '' he began to walk and ended up infront of Luna. ''Luna, let's work together?'' he asked her and smiled. ''sure, get a chair and sit down.'' she said and pointed at a chair. ''I got a better idea, stand up!'' jonghyun said and smiled. ''okey?'' she said and stood up. Jonghyun suddenly sat down and smiled. making Luna confused. ''that's my chair!'' she said. ''you can sit down now.'' he said. Luna knew what he meant and smiled. ''I'm heavy!'' she said and jumped up and down. ''no you're not!'' he said and tried to pull her down. in the end he manage to make Luna sit on his lab. ''see, you arn't heavy!'' he said and smiled. ''now I'll will tell you abaout your science project.'' the teacher said. '' are you sure, you're okey?'' Luna asked Jonghyun again. ''YES!'' he said and smiled. ''everyone gonna make something about the nature, and it's gonna be around the school, go out and wait outside for me.'' the teacher said. Luna stood up and waited fir Jonghyun to stand up. ''Let's go!'' Luna said and took his hand. they ran outside and took a seat, all the seat was gone, so they sat like before. ''here!'' he said and tapped his lab. She sat down and smiled. Luna had on a t-shirt and it was kinda cold outside. She shivered, Jonghyun noticed that she was cold and took off his jacket. ''here'' he said and took his jacket over her shoulders, she felt the warmt of Jongyun from his jacket. ''thanks'' she said and smiled. ''okey, we're are going to make a project of the nature, it's going to be a movie, so you have to film, find actors and camera.'' he said and pointed at the tree.  ''okey, it's recess'' he said, everyone ran in to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile with Minstal, Taelli and L

''Can you please stop touching me?'' Krystal said. ''Why can't I touch my ex?'' L said and smirked. ''you broke up with her!'' Minho said.  ''I won't forgive the one who broke my bestfriend heart!'' Sulli joined. ''yes, and it was a huge mistake!'' L said ''will you take me back.?'' he asked. ''sorry L, but I found someone huge better than you'' she said and kissed Minho. ''hmm, I know you will fall in love with me again after this!'' he said and took Krystal wrist and pulled her closer. He leaned closer and closer, till their lips met and they kissed. Minho began to be red of angere and pulled Krystal back. He saw her get some tears. ''you okey?'' he asked her really soft.  She nodded, he pulled her in for a hug. ''remember that you have me'' he whispered. ''now stand by Sulli, I'll take care of him.'' he said and let her stand beide Taemin and Sulli. ''Taemin take care of the girls!'' he said and tapped his shoulder.  He then went back to L and stared at him with a ugly look. '' You stay away from Krystal?'' Minho shouted. ''Why because she's your now? she was mine first'' he said back and looked at him back. ''before, but you broke up with her, so she's not yours anymore!'' Minho became red of anger again. Before L could say anything the teacher came in. ''It's recess'' she said and she went away. ''speechless much?'' Minho said and turned around to Krystal. She took his hand and went away.

In the cafeteria. 

''Hey, Vic-umma Over here!'' Luna yelled. Luna and Jonghyun was on their table already. ''heey!''  Sulli yelled behind victoria, she was with Taemin and they was on their way to the table, wehn they saw Onew. ''Hey onew'' sulli said and smiled. ''let's start our mission, let's get Onew and ic-umma together!'' Sulli whispered at Taemin. they ran as fast they could to Luna and Jonghyun. ''let's start our mission!'' Taemin said to JongNa. they nodded. ''hey what's up?'' Onew and Victoia came. They got suprised and all of them smiled awkwardly. ''why are you smiling awkwardly?''Onew asked them. ''N-Nothing!'' they said. ''i'll sit here'' Onew said. he sat beside Jonghyun. ''I'll sit here'' Victoria said, but it was far away from Onew. ''Sorry it's not enough space'' Sulli said and smiled awkwardly again. ''but it's a huge space here.'' Victorisa said, so Sulli took her legs up on the chair. ''look!'' sulli said and smiled. ''fine..'' she said and took th chair beside Onew. 

Luna and Sulli telepathy conversation.

''what should we do now?'' Luna asked. ''I don't know!'' sulli answered. ''ahh, I know, let's ask them to be a couple and BOOM our mission is complete!'' Sulli said. ''....'' ''What? it's a good idea!'' sulli said. ''let's just tell them that we'll go and buy food and tell them to sit here alone..'' Luna said. ''my plan way way easier and better, but your plan works too...'' sulli said.

Back to the real world. 

''we have to buy food, so just stay here.'' Luna said and dragged jonghyun with her. ''I'll go with them'' Sulli said and dragged taemin with her. ''they're gone!'' Onew said. ''ah, finally!'' Victoria said. ''shouldn't we tell them soon?'' Onew asked her. ''Yes, but...'' Victoria said. ''how can we tell them that we.....''

____________________________________________________________

That's it for today.

I know it's been a long time since I wrote, but my conputer was dead and it didn't work, but Look it's fixed again!

Hope you like this chapter and it would be nice if you leave a comment or something :D

____________________________________________________________