Krystal's answer

When the right boy comes

''Minho...you could get any girl you want...just forget me...'' Krystal said and went towards the door. She stopped because she felt someone grabbing her hand and dragged her back. ''I can get any girl, but I want you.'' he said staring at her. ''Minho....'' she whipered hi name. ''you said you loved me, what are you going to do. you'll just get hurt if I'm getting together with another girl, you know that!'' he said and stared at her eyes. She was trying to avoid his eyes. ''Krys, look at me!'' he said. Krystal looked at him. She didn't know what to do now. ''do you love me or not?'' he asked again. ''yes I do...'' she said staring at the ground. ''then I'll wait for you..'' he said and smiled. ''what do you mean?'' she asked. ''untill you say you don't love me anymore, I'll gonna ask you everyday.'' he said and kissed her cheek. ''And untill you reliease that you can trust me.'' he said and kissed her other cheek. he released her ''you can go now.'' he said and smiled.  ''so what did you guys talk about?'' Luna asked. But Krystal didn't answer her, she just went straight to her room. ''Krystal?'' amber said in English. ''I'm gonna have a serious talk with Minho tomorrow!'' Vindtoria said and washed the dishes. ''I'll go and sleep...'' she said and went into her room, which is krystal's room, they shared a room together. When she was inside Krystal was already asleep. Shw went to her bed and went to sleep too. ''you need help?'' Luna asked Victoria. ''yes, you and Amber go and clean our bedroom, I wanna sleep in a room which is clean.'' she said and laughed. Luna and Amber went in and cleaned the room. After Victoria was done, she went in her room and saw amber and Luna sleeping. She took their blanker over their body ''good night'' she said and went to sleep too.

 

Next day

Victoria was the one waking up first, as usual. ''Luna, amber wake you'' she said. as usual Luna woke up. ''Luna can you wake you Amber?'' she asked and she just nodded. ''amber?'' she said weak. But then....''AMBERRRRRRRR!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!'' Luna yelled. ''What the heck?'' Amber said in english. She's talking in english when she's suprised or mad. ''it's time for school'' Luna said and smiled. ''you didn't need to scream'' she continued to talk in english. ''you mad?'' Luna said. 'No.'' amber still said in English. ''then why are you talking in english?'' Luna asked and smirked. ''shut up!'' amber said.... still in English. Victoria went to Sulli's and Krystal's room. ''Girls wake up!'' she said and shock Sulli and Krystal. As usual Sulli woke up immediately, but Krystal.....''KRYSTAL!!!!!!!'' Victoria yelled. Krystal i the hardest to wake up among the girls. ''Wake up or I won't make breakfast for you!'' Victoria sai dand smirked. ''fine I'm up....'' Krystal said and rubbed her eyes. she woke up and wore her uniform. ''Hey vic-umma, did you wake up Krys?'' Amber asked. ''yes why?'' Victoria asked. ''I wanna ask her about what happened yesterday'' amber said and looked worried. ''don't mind that, we're gonna ask Minho'' she said and looked serious to. Now everyone was serious looking, but when Krystal came in everyone just sat down and aced cool and just smiled. ''Why are you like that?'' Krystal asked and looked weird at them. ''like what?'' Sulli asked and just kept on smiling.  ''okeey...?'' she said and took her breakfast. ''soo...I'm really curious what di~~'' Luna said before Victoria covered . ''she meant, what you dreant last night, you were screaming and stuff...'' Victoria said. the other girls were just staring at Krystal. ''Well, I didn't dream of anythinj actually...'' she said confused. ''well, it's time to go to school!'' amber said and rushed outta the door. Victorie went out last because she had to lock the door. On their way they saw the boys. ''Hey guys!'' Luna said and waved at them. Krystal and Key walked together. They got exstremly well along! They laughed and smiled and talked together as they were a couple. Then Key put his hand around Krystal's shoulder. ''Whooa, you got a girlfriend?'' Tamein joked. ''yeah, of course! Look at my face.'' he continued the joke. Minho saw this and wasn't so happy about it. ''So why are you staring at them?'' victoria popped out of nowhere. ''you jealouse?'' Amber popped out infront of him. ''N-No!'' he said and looked away. taemin and Sulli went alone, they went way faster than the others. ''Taeminnie, don't you think we should wait ?'' sulli asked taemin while going. ''Nah, let's let them flirt alittle more.'' He said. ''By the way what did you say to Key a minute ago?'' Sulli asked him and smiled. ''Nah, I wa sjust joking with him.'' He said and smiled. They arrived at school and went to the classes. after awhile in the class, the clock was recess!. ''hey, Krys... I need to talk to you!'' Minho yelled from the other side of the hall. She ran to him and looked at him. ''yes?'' she said and smiled. ''do you want to be with me now?'' he asked again. ''uhm, well I thought about it and I'll give you a chance!'' she said and smiled. ''thank you''he said happily and held Krystal's hand. ''Oppa, I really trust you!'' she said with a serious face. he just smiled. ''I really mean it!''