Will they ever be?

When the right boy comes

''Let's go!'' Krystal said smiling, she was very happy now, she could be with Minho and she trusted him. ''sure, what about the others?'' He asked her. ''they'll meet us'' she said, while dragging him down. ''hey guys, wassup?'' Jonghyun said and smiled. Everyone else was behind him. Victoria got really suprised when she noticed them holding hands. ''Minho, what have you done to Krystal?'' she asked madly. ''Vic-umma it's okey....'' Krystal said and smiled. ''OMG, you are holding hands!'' Taemin said and waslked near them to investigate. ''really, are you investigating our holding hands method?'' Minho said sarcastic. ''MINHO!! you stole my girlfriend!'' Key said smiling, then he came to krystal and took his hand aroud Krystal's shoulder. ''Hey what are you doing?''Minho said, he was jealous. ''you jealous?'' Key asked him, and smiled. ''Yes, yes I'm !'' he said, that made Krystal kinda happy. ''can we go and eat now?'' she said and dragged Minho. ''okey, okey...!'' They went to the cafeteria and ate, like usual Krystal ate really fast, everyone was eating slowly while Krystal ate like a pig, Minho just smiled. suddenly Krystal noticed Minho staring at her and looked at him. ''why are you looking at me?'' she asked him with a Why-are-you-staring-at-me-look. ''just happy because you're mine now.'' he said smiling that made Krystal blush. ''you're so cute when you're blushing!'' he said andsmiled. now she's blushing even more. ''can we go home now?'' Luna asked her. ''I want to go to an fancy restaurant!'' Luna added. ''So go with Jonghyun!'' Victoria said and laughed. ''good one'' Onew siad laughed with her now. ''fine, jonghyun?'' she said. he nodded and took her hand and went to a resaturant. 

To Luna and Jonghyun

''thank you for coming with me'' she said with a bright smile. ''no it's okey.'' he said he didn't look so happy today, luna was really curious about it. ''Jonghyun?'' luna said with a weak voice. ''nah, it's nothing!'' he said and smiled. ''uh, okey...'' Luna said still confused. She wanted to know why he was lkke this today, but she will wait after the dinner. when they order they food they got they're drinks first. ot was really quiet, it's the first time Jonghyun tried to flirt with her. it really suprised her, but that made Luna little sad. ''why won't he flirt with me?'' luna thought. ''WHAT? why am I thinking like that?'' she thought. Suddenly the food was no the table, luna didn't pay attention to the food, and neither did Jonghyun. ''Jonghyun, I can hold it anymore, what's wrong with you?!'' she said with a serious tone. Jonghyun looked at her but didn't answer instead he stood up and walked away. ''waiter!'' she yelled. ''I'll come and eat the food later do not clean this table.'' she said and ran away. ''JONGHYUN!'' she screamed. ''why am I actually worried about him and sad that he's sad?'' she thought, she saw Jonghyun sit alone at the stairs. she snoke behind him and came to him ''Jonghyun?'' she said and sat beside him. ''I'm sorry...'' he said and looked sorry. ''tell me what's happened.'' she said. ''I'll tell you but not now...'' he said and looked away. Luna took his hand and looked at him ''please?'' she said and looked at him. ''fine..'' he said and sat down again. ''well, I liket this girl and she totally hate that I flirt with her....I don't think she likes me...'' he said with a sad tone. it made Luna sad, but why is she sad actually, she didn't have feelings for him. ''what do you think I should do?'' he aske dher looking straight at her. ''you should just ask her out without flirting with her and promise her that you won't flirt with other girls, she'll give you a chance!'' she said faking a smile. Finally he smiled again and stood up. '' thank you Luna'' he said and looked at her. ''But I have to tell you something.'' he said and smiled. ''yeah?'' she said looking curious. ''do you want to go out with me?'' he asked. Luna made a suprised face, but she was really suprised, but why was she so happy? ''I don't know...'' she said. ''I promise I won't flirt with any other girl than you!'' he said and held her hand. ''you promise?'' she said. ''Yeah, so please be my girlfriend!'' he asked her again. ''fine, I'll give you a chance...'' she said. ''he jumped up and kissed Luna's Cheek. ''Let's go and eat up our food.'' she said and dragged him with her. they went in and ate their food. later that day Jonghyun walked Luna home. ''thank you for Walking with me.'' Luna said and smiled. ''no prob, now go and sleep.'' he said . Luna went in but before she could go in Jonghyun called her name ''yeah?'' she asked him. He leaned closer and closer and kissed her lips. ''sweat dreams.' he said and ran away. Luna stood outside looking really suprised and blushed. suddenly taemin and sulli came while holding hands, they didn't notice Luna standing there ''Hey, sulli why are you holding taemin's hand?'' Luna asked them. they screamed of suprised, because Luna stood there like a statue and looking at them. ''uuhh....'' Sulli tried to find something to say. ''are you secretly gping out?'' Luna asked them. ''yeah kind of...'' Taemin answered and smiled awkwardly. suddenly the door opened and Victoria came out looking at Taemin and Sulli holding hands. ''sulli do you have to tell me something?'' Victoria asked serious. ''yeah, me and Taemin are going out.'' she said and tried to smile, the truth is that she actually can't have a boyfriend because Victoria says that she still is young. ''come in we have to talk to you!'' Victoria became really serious. ''fine.'' they said and went in. ''Amber, call the boys!'' she yelled and amber was in shock. ''Umm, what happened. ?'' Amber asked sulli. ''you'll now, just call them!!'' Victoria said now she yelled even louder. ''okey, relax!'' they said and Amber called them. after 10 minutes the boys came in. ''hey, wassup ?'' they said coming into the house. ''sit down.'' victoria said serious. ''what's up with her?'' Minho asked Krystal. ''she's in umma mode.'' she said and smiled. ''it's not on us well?'' Minho asked her ''no.'' she said and smiled. ''Victoria don't tell them please!'' Taemin begged her. ''they deserve to know.'' she said angry. ''did you know that they to are dating?'' she said and pointed at Sulli and taemin. they looked shocked everyone looked shocked except Luna who knew. ''what, taemin why didn't you tell us?!'' Onew said dissapointed. ''but you wuld never let us date!'' Taemin protested. ''you guys should tell us anyway, we thought we were you're bestfriends.'' Amber said.

 

Thats it!

Will Taelli ever be?

It was alittle Jongna in there too, because someone wanted some Jongna Moments. Tell me was it good chapter or not, tell me why so I can do it better :D