kiss? what kiss????

When the right boy comes

it.s none of your buisness!'' she said and ran away with tears in her eyes. ''Hey, stop!'' minho yelled Jonghyun was on his was to his next class, when he saw a couple of boys around something. ''hey, guys new girl?'' he asked them. ''Nah, just one of the old girls'' one of the boys answered. ''so will you go out with me?'' one of the other boys said. ''no thanks'' she said. ''wait, that voice it was familiar.'' he came back and saw that the girl was Luna. ''hey Princess'' he said with his flirting voice. ''why won't you go out with me ?'' the same guy asked her. ''I'm not into boys, don't take it the wrong way'' she said and went. one of the boys took her arm and pulled her closer. ''hey, let go!'' she screamed. Jonghyun came closer to Luna and hit the guys hand, he let Luna's arm go. ''what's wrong with you?'' he asked Jonghyun. ''she doesn't want to date you, okey?'' jonghyun look mad, but Luna was glad that he helped her. They all ran away. ''so which class do you have now?'' He asked her. ''ok listen, even if you helped me I won't go out with you. We can be friends but that doesn't change that I'm not into boys!'' Luna said with a serious face. Jonghyun was kinda shocked that she said that they could be friends although she knows that he might never stop flirting with her. ''Luna?'' he was going to ask her something. she didn't answer but just nodded. ''Can you tell me why you arn't into boys now?'' he asked. Luna looked at him and saw that he actually was serious. she thought about it and was ready to answer. ''I will tell you, but not now, I'll tell you when I'm ready okey?'' she said and smiled to Jonghyun. ''Luna, you know what?'' he said, and that made Luna curious. ''it's my first time seeing you smile, your smile is beautiful, you should smile more often.'' he said. And it's not lik his flirting method, he meant it. He just stared at Luna  ''hey, what you staring at?'' Luna said with a irritated tone. ''it's just that i discovered that you are really beautiful'' he said. he continued with the staring ''oh no not one of your flirting method again...'' she said ''Yes, it use to be, but I really mean it. I swear!'' he said. Luna looked at him and saw that he was serious, that made her blush. ''Oh yeah, what was your next class again?'' he asked that question again. ''ehm, science'' she said and looked down on a paper. ''cool me too'' he said. He grabbed her hand and went to their class. ''But your older than me, we cant have class together!'' she yelled she was really confused about this. ''don't you know? your class and my class gonna work together on a project on science. '' he said. Luna was kinda happy to hear that she will be working with him *why am I so happy about it?* she asked herself both ran to their class. 

Sulli was on her way to her drama class '' he,y sul sul!'' someone yelled her name. ''oh hi, taeminnie'' she said. ''where are you going?'' she asked him. ''we're having drama classes together from now on'' he said, that made sulli really confused ''but Taeminnie, your older than me arn't you?'' she asked him. Teamin began to laugh alttile. ''what so funny?'' she asked him. now she was very confused. ''heres another lollipop'' he said''you're are alittle slow arn't you? '' he said again. ''what do you mean, you making me really confused !'' she said with a confused face. ''didn't you listen to your teacher ? he said that your class are going to have class with our class'' he said again and laughed. ''not funny taeminnie!'' she said and laughed with him''why you laughing then '' he asked her. ''let's go to class taeminnie!'' she said. Both of them ran to their class together. ''okey class, we're going to make a drama, 4 of each group, make group yourself!'' she said with a strict tone. ''hey Sulli, wanna team up?'' Sulli didn't know who it was and turned around''oh, hi Krys, sure just come.'' she said and smiled. ''HII, KRYYS! '' Taemin said ''wow, you really are Sulli nr 2 !'' she said '' sorry I forgot to mention that Choi Minho's gonna be in our drma class from now on.'' the teacher said again. ''HEY MINHO COME HERE!'' he said and waved. ''Minho this is Sulli and~~'' ''Krystal, I know...'' he said interupting taemin. ''the teacher is going to go to each group and say whoch theme we have.' Sulli said and smiled. ''I hope it's comedy'' taemin added. sulli nodded in agreement. ''ugh not comedy!'' Minho said. and Krystal nodded to agreement for that ''Hope it's not romance either!'' Krystal said. everyone looked strangely to Krystal. ''what?'' she said and stared at them back, but coldly. ''I hope it's romance, then I can see the cute side of you.'' Minho said, while smiling at me. Finally the teacher arrived. ''please, dont be romance, dont be romance!'' she said. ''okey you guys get...'' she said. they just waited for the theme, but she was alittle slow, because she had to look down on the paper. ''Romance'' she said and went to another group. ''wait, are you kidding me?'' Krystal said while making a irritated face. Okey, let's decide on the roles. ''okey class, listen up!'' We have today and tomorrow to finish this, then let's begin, someone go to the musicroom and someone go to the drama room!'' she said. They decided that they wanna be on the music room. ''okey let's do this!'' then the teacher comes again. ''Okey I forgot to tell you that you will a director, it will be Minho'' she said and went away again ''OHH, this is my unlucky day!'' Krystal yelled. ''then let's start. hmm, Sulli and Taemin is a couple who has been dating a few months now, Taemin wants to propose to her but don't know how.'' taemin and Sulli nodded and agreed. ''but what about you and Krystal?'' sulli asked. Minho smirked alittle and looked at Krystal. ''Krystal is inlove with me but dont have the courage to tell me and because we are bestfriends, and I actually also like her, but then she tries to ignore me.'' he said confidently and thinks that everyone agreeded. ''Nice plot'' taemine said ''agree taeminnie!'' Sulli addded. ''since it's 3 against 1'' he said that made KRystal more angry. ''I'll go and write the manu and the lines'' he went out the room while Krystal, Sulli and Taemin talked about stuff. 'you know, you arn't so mean aferall'' taemin said to Krystal and smiled. ''hehe, thanks'' she said and smiled ''she's just like this to her friends'' Sulli added, then they heard the door open, it was Minho, he held the manu. ''here one for each'' he gave one to each. they all red it and everyone liked it except Krystal ''What? I have to kiss you?'' she said and pointed at Minho. ''It's romantic afterall'' he said and smiled. ''don't worry Krys, me and Taeminnie gonna kiss too'' she said and blushed. after 30 minutes they all agreed that Minho's just gonna kiss her cheek. ''now let's practice!'' Minho said.  

NEXT DAY WITH THEIR FINAL PRACTICE!

Practice: with Sulli and Taemin

'' hey sul sul'' he said and smiled ''hi taemin oppa'' she said back ''hows my cutie been doing?'' taemin said and smiled. ''Oh, I just been visiting my grandmother and stuff...'' she said ''Taemin oppa, just wait here I'll just go and get something''she said, Taemin just nodded and waited. while he waited he took out a little box, he opened it, a beautiful ring was in there. ''how am I gonna do it?'' asked him self. ''okey, I'm gonna do it when she comes back!'' he said with confident. ''Hi, taemin oppa, I'm back!'' she came back with a smile. ''Hey, sul sul, I have to tell you something, really important!'' he said. ''yeah what is it?'' she said with exitement. He knelt down in one knee. Sulli was really suprised. '' Choi Sulli, will you please marry me?'' he asked. Sulli eyes became teary and she nodded and nodded. he stood up again and waited for an answer. ''Yes, of course I'll marry you!'' she ran to his arms and hugged him. they looked at eachother and stared at eachothers eyes. they leant closer and closer to eachother. their lips were now not so far from eachother.

''CUUUTTT!!! good job!'' Minho shouted. ''thank godness you two didn't laugh this time'' minho added. ''Now our turn'' he said and took out his hand. he waited to Krystal to hold his arm. ''okey let's begin!'' Taemin shouted.

Practice : with Krystal and Minho

''HEy minho oppa!!'' Krystal yelled. she ran as fast as she could to him, but then he saw him with another girl. ''he's with sulli..'' she said and walked slowly back. ''He will never love me!'' she said to herself. ''Hey Krys, you wanted to see me ?'' he asked. '' I just wanna say um....I....'' she couldn't say, she ran away. her tears came as she ran away from him. ''KRYS!! KRYSTAL!'' he shouted. 

Next day:

''I wonder why she ran...'' he said and noticed Krystal go o school behnd him. ''Hey krystal?'' what's up, why did you run last night?'' he asked. ''Oh, it's nothing, I didn't feel so good yesterday...'' she said and made a fake smile. He made a oh-really-? face. and just smiled. ''But I have to go now, bye!'' she said and ran. ''what is wrong with her, she's not herself today...'' minho said to himself. He just went to the class and saw krystal, she had a sad face on her while sitting alone on the corner. ''hey Krystal, meet me at the school gate later after school ?'' he asked Krystal. after school they met. '' so tell me what's wrong?'' he asked her again ''nothing's wrong!'' she said and looked away. '' Krystal I mean it!'' he said and raised his voice. ''Who was that girl ?'' she said while not noticing that she said that loud. ''who?'' he said confused. ''the girl yesterday...before you met me....'' she said weakly. ''Ohh, she's my cousin.'' he said, that made her happy. ''but why do you care?'' he said ''umm, you see. I kinda....'' she couldn't say it.'' you what?'' he said. '' I LIKE YOU, OKEY?'' she yelled. Minho was really shocked about her words. ''you what?'' he said again ''you heard me, I dont want to say it again...'' she said and walked away. ''Krys, where are you going?'' he asked ''I know, you dont feel the same...'' she siad while going further and firther away from him. ''wait, I do Li... No Love you!'' he yelled. Krystal turned around and came closer again ''you...you really mean it ?'' she asked. ''will this answer you?'' he leant closer and closer to her. and he kissed her cheek. 

''CUUUT!!!!'' Taemin shouted. ''see, I said that I would kiss your cheek.'' he said and smiled ''finally you did it, without any fights!'' Sulli said. ''but how did you fake the tears ?'' she asked me again. ''well I just thought about something....'' she said. 

the teacher came in ''are you guys ready to show it to us?'' she asked, all of them just nodded andfollowed her out. ''Okey first group Minho's group. they raised up and began acting. it was the same as they did in their pracitce but in the end.....

''Yes, Yes I will of course marry you!'' she said and gave taemin a hug. they looked at eachother and they stared at eachother's eyes, and they kissed. then Sulli began to blush as crazy and so did taemin. after their scene Krystal came in it was exacly the same as their practice, but however the end was really diffrent. ''Wait, I like...No I love you!'' he said. that made Krystal turn around and go closer to Minho. ''you...you really mean it ?'' she said ''will this explain it to you?'' he said an leant closer and closer. Krystal was reaady for the kiss on her cheel. but then she felt Minho's lips against her lips. everyone's jaw dropped. First Krystal tried to puch him away, but Minho just held her really tightly. then she kinda liked the kiss and kissed him back. everyone clapped as they finish their kissing. ''hmm, did you like it?'' he said and smiled. Krystal just blushed and walked away. 

 

What will happen to their relationship?? 

will it ever be Minstal or?

Will it ever be Taelli?

just stay tuned at you will know it all! :DDDD