coming back?

When the right boy comes

Minho just walked out of class, he didn't she Krystal anywhere and was a bit worried that she was sick or mad at him. He saw Sulli and Taemin and ran to them ''Hey guys, have you seen Krystal? he asked and looked at them with a serious face. ''She's home, she has a fever'' Sulli said.''But just alittle fever, so don't worry'' she said and smiled, but Minho knew that Sulli were worried about her and he was worried too. suddenly he heard the bell ring, he rushed to his class to not come late. ''Taemin-oppa you must meet my friends! they will arrive her soon'' Sulli said and smiled. ''when ?'' he asked. ''they will come to our house about 7'' she said and smiled. ''your house?'' he asked confused. ''yes, me, Krystal and my friends bought a house for just us.'' she said and jumped around exited. ''Okey,okey I get it, now sit down, the teacher is here!'' he said seriouly. 

 

Krystal's POV

''Mom!!'' I yelled. I was home to pretend to be sick. I didn't want to face Minho after the..K-kiss...''yes, honey?' my mom answered me, that took some time. ''Can you drive me to school ?'' I asked her, but she just looked weired at me. ''but I thought you were sick'' my mom said. ''I'm feeling better now!'' I said and jumped up ''see!'' I yelled. ''Okey, then get dressed. We'll be going about 10 minutes. ''she said and went out of my room. when I arrived at school It was all emty because of everyone was in class. ''I remember the first time I was here!'' I said to myself. ''I was all alone, and Sulli ran to me. '' I kept on talking to my self. ''after 1 month we became bestfriend and she introduzed me to her bestfriends and everything, Now I'm gonna live with them...'' I said to myself and smiled. ''even she's my friend I haven't told her about... him...' she said and looked on the ground. ''that's right Vic-omma, Luna, and Amber is coming home today! Yes!'' she said to herself. ''I must stop talking to myself stop now!'' she said and stopped for a second. ''see, I stopped!'' she smiled then noticed that she was still talking to herself ''stop....NOW!'' she said and went in her classroom. ''oh, hi soojung, come sit down.'' I took my seat and saw that Minho kept on staring at me, I was trying to pretend that I didn't notice that. ''Okey, class dismissed!'' the teacher said and went out

Nobody's POV

''Krystal!!!!'' Sulli yelled and ran and hugged me ''I thought you a slight fever?'' she said and looked worried at her. ''don't worry, I'm fine!'' she said and looked at Minho and taemin. ''Hey, Krys... I'm sorry about the kiss...'' Minho apologized and looked on the ground. ''it's okey, just forget it!'' she said coldly. Minho smiled when he heard that she forgave him. ''Oh, I forgot to tell, Our friends are arriving to Koreak today. so why don't come to us today?'' Sulli said and smiled ''Sul sul, you already told me that'' he looked at her. ''but taeminnie, I haven't told Minho!'' Sulli said and looked at taemin cutely. ''well, our friends are coming home today too'' minho said and smiled. ''what?'' taemin said confused. ''did you really forget?'' Minho asked taemin. ''we also bought a house for us and our friend to live in.'' minho said. ''What we too!'' Krystal said and smiled. 

 

Minho's POV.

she smiled, it was the first time she smiled to me! Her smile is so beautiful I wish she smiled everyday! ''Hey, you just smiled at me!'' I said to her. ''that's because she began to feel confortable with you!'' Sulli added. Krystal nodded and kept on smiling, ''Why dont you guys and your friends come to our house at 9 and eat with us, Vic-omma maked delicious food!'' Krystal said and smiled at me again! I was so happy that I almost can hug her, but I know she just get mad. ''alright, we'll come at 9'' taeminanswered and I just nodded. 

no oned POV at 7

Krystal and Sulli are at the airport waiting for their friends to arrive. They looked every where and still didn't see them. ''Hey, we're here!'' a familiar voice said behind their back. they turned around and saw them, it was Luna, Amber and Victoria. ''HIIII, I missed you!!'' Krystal and Sulli said together. ''we missed you too!'' they said together. ''let's go home guys. '' Sulli said and helped them with their lugagge. ''home sweet home!'' Luna said and smiled. ''Oh, I forgot, we will have guest at 9'' Sulli said and smiled ''WHAT?!?!'' tehy all yelled on the same time. '' We have just 1 hour to prepare food, and make it pretty here?'' Luna said ''Hey chill, we cand do it!'' Amber said. 

 

 

 

Heyhey guys. I know this one was shorter than the  rest, but had no idea what to writ okey?

sorry to dissapoint you.... But it will coem more, so dont worry! *smile*