suprise!!!

When the right boy comes

''Hey guys, what's up?'' Taemin asked Minho and Jonghyun. They were looking at each other very ugly, meanwhile Krystal and Luna discussed soemthing. ''nah, I was just proving that I'm better boyfriend than Jonghyun.'' He said and smiled. ''are you dumb? I'm better!'' he said and smirked. ''taemin who do you think it's the best boyfriend?'' Jonghyun asked, and Minho suddenly looked at Taemin with the choose-me-or-your-dead look. ''ehm, I think I'm better than both of you!'' he said and smiled, as he saw Sulli walk in with some flowers in her hair. ''where did you get those flowers?'' Krystal asked sulli. She pointed at taemin and they looked at him. ''aww, so cute!'' they both yelled. ''you are so not better than me!'' Minho said. suddenly Key came in and smiled. ''Hey, Krys!''he said and smiled as he was about to give Krystal a hug. ''don't you dare!'' Minho said and walked towards them. ''what, I can't even hug my own girlfriend?'' he said and smirked to Minho. Key took his hand and wrapped it around Krystal's shoulder, again Minho gave his look at Key, but this time key didnt back out. ''Krystal you like me or Minho?'' Key asked her. Minho was confident, because he knew that Krystal would say him, but Key gave her a play-along look. ''hmm, KEY!'' she said and smiled, making Him mad at Key. ''Key, I'll beat you up ig you don't take 5 steps away from Krystal in 5 seconds. 1'' he said. ''I'm not afraid of you if you think so'' Key said and smiled. ''2'' he said and began to satre at Key. ''why so confdent?'' Key asked ''3'' he said and looked more irritated. ''you know, I'm more good looking than you!'' he said and smiled. ''4'' Minho said. ''right?'' Key asked Krystal and Krystal just looked at Minho, he was really goinf to beat him up ''Key run!'' she said and pushed him. ''5!!!'' he said and began to run after Key. ''AHH, you didn't joke!'' he said running around. ''are we ready?'' Luna asked Krystal, she nodded and called Jonghyun. ''MINHO!!'' Krystal yelled, but Minho was still chasing after Minho. ''I'll break up with you if you don't come'' Krystal said and smiled at Luna. when she turned back, Minho was already there sitting beside her. ''so what's up?'' minho asked. Krystal was really startled. ''How could you get here so fast?'' Krystal asked him. ''Never scare me like that!'' he said and smiled, he kissed her and smiled. ''don't worry.'' we'll start next week.'' Krystal said and smiled. ''okey, they high fived and smiled. ''I'm still a better boyfriend than you!'' Minho said and hugged Krystal from behind. ''says the boy who always talk about other things and not about her.'' Jonghyun said and smirked. ''Hmph, sayd the boy who always talk about himself!' Minho said. ''says the boy who don't even know everything baout his girlfriend'' Jonghyun said. ''Says the boy who always arguw with his girlfriend.'' Minho said. ''says the boy wh--'' ''CAN YOU PLEASE STOP?!?'' Luna screamed. ''CAN YOU STOP SCREAM!?'' Jonghyun yelled back. ''AHH, STOP IT I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU!'' she said and began to cover her ears with her hands. ''YOU CAN HEAR ME!!'' he said screaming. ''NO, I CANT, SEE. LALALALA!!'' she sang while covering her ear. ''see, I said soo!'' he said and smiled at Krystal. ''can I kiss you?'' Minho asked. ''don't even need to ask.'' she answered him and leaned closer. ''Why is it so noisy here?!!?'' Victoria came out and yelled. ''SOMETHING!!!'' both Luna and Jonghyun said in the sametime. ''DON'T SAY THE SAME THING AS ME!'' they both said in one time again. ''STOP IT!'' they continued. ''I MEAN IT!'' It was going on in a hour, but they stopped. ''Can we stop this now?'' Jonghyun said. ''Yeah, I'm tired.'' she said. '' I love you!'' he said and kissed her. ''FINALLY, they stopped!'' amber yelled. ''thank you god!'' Onew said while eating chicken. ''I should head home now.'' Key said and walked out of the door.'' he winked at them and closed the door. ''I sould go too, bye princess!'' Minho said and kissed Krystal cheek. ''Bye, Princess.'' Jonghyun said with a teasing voice. ''shut up!'' Minho said. ''YOU CAN SHUT UP!'' Jonghyun said. ''can you two take this outside?'' amber said oushing them out. ''finally they--'' they heard something outside. ''CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT. UP!'' they heard minho screaming. ''seriously?'' Onew said and walked out of the door. ''byt, sul sul, see you tomorrow.'' Taemin said and smiled at sulli. she waved and he was gone. ''ahh, what a tiring day!'' victoria said and went into her room. '' she jumped on her bed and began to sleep. ''school tomorrow!'' sulli said and fell on her bed. ''not good!'' Luna said. ''SCHOOL!'' Amber screamed. ''!'' Krystal continued her sentence. They high fived and went to sleep. 

after the day at school. 

''hi, class this time on this drama class we're having another project, but this time every group mmust involve kissing.'' the teacher said. Minho and Krystal looked at eachother and smiled. ''by the way, we're having a new student here. comein and introduce yourself.''  he came in. Minho still looked at Krystal, but suddenly her facial axpression changed, he was shocked. ''hi, My name is Kim MyungSoo. Please take care of me'' He took a look at the class and spotted suprised Krystal. ''Krystal, you okey?'' Minho asked her. she shook her head ''I'll tell you later....