Yesung

The Girl Next Door

Today is my turn, I wish It wouldn't, today is my only free day and I want to play with Ddangkoma, but NOOOOOO!!! I have to flirt the neighbor. What if she's an ugly noona that scares out of , like witches, but the old ones not like Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena Gomez is such hot witch and Ddangkoma agrees with me.

 

I sat in the dinning table while I ate a bowl of fruits -sigh- I wish I didn't have to do this. I placed Ddangkoma in the table and started to feed him. 

 

"What are you doing weirdo?" a heard a voice that startled me, making me drop my bowl of fruits. 

 

"Oops, sorry" said a smirking Heechul, owner of the freaking voice, I swear that he's been more PMStic than ever, I guess hes been like that cause he was rejected by the neighbor kekeke. 

 

"So what were you doing?" he asked with the annoying smirk. 

 

"I was feeding Ddangkoma" I said while cleaning the fruits that were now between the table or floor, i bet the tastiest were in the floor.  

 

"How come you're feeding Ddangkoma without being in here" he said sarcastically. 

 

"What? DAkoma is right her-" I got interrupted when I noticed that Ddangkoma was no where to be find. 

 

"Ddangkoma!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" I shouted in my seat looking for him in the table. Heechul started to laugh which made me suspicious, is he crazy???

 

"Aigo, Yesung it's already late you should get going to flirt the witch of neighbor we have" he said pushing me out of the dorm, I was struggling to stay, cause now I definitely don't want to go out and flirt, I WANNA LOOK FOR DDANGKOMA!!! 

 

I knocked the dorm's door again and again trying to make Heechul open the door or at least one of the members who I guess their still sleeping, those lazy bastards!!

 

"Yah!! Yesung!!! Stop that already I'll take care of it!!!" he said at the other side of the door, -sob- Ddangkoma I hope you're alright!!!

 

"Yah!..Aish...ok, but it's not it, it's him!!" I said angry and turn around to knocked the door of my neighbor, to my surprise I saw a young redhead (obviously fake) staring at me...To be exact glaring at me? What's her problem?

 

"Are you friends of Heechul?" she asked sounding a bit mad. I nodded my head a bit scared. This girl has attitude. 

 

"Are you a ert?" she said quickly making me say the truth immediately. 

 

"Just a bit? I don't know I seen worst" I said still scared. 

 

"Don't lie to me!! I don't like liars!!" she said pointing at me now panicking me. 

 

"No mam I'm not lying I will not lie and ill respond all you're questions truthfully" I said covering my face. 

 

"Ok so respond this last question...ARE.YOU.GAY.AND.HAVE.A.PARTNER?!" I heard her say I dont even dare to look at her anymore she's so scary!!

 

"Ani, aniyo, I'm not!! im straight as a table" I hope she never finds out of YeWook. 

 

"Araso, so let's start from 0 -clears throat- Annyoung Haseyo Isabella imnida" she said cheerfully. I just couldn't help but look at her as she was some crazy or should I say psycho person, and thats not good I mean I'm freaking Yesung!!!

 

"Yah aren't you going to introduce yourself?" she said, happy? 

 

"A-Annyoung... I-Im Y-Yesung..." I said creeped out. This is so weird :S

 

"So you came to welcome me, right?" she said smiling she didn't look like the crazy girl who was interrogating me, she even look nice. 

 

"Yeah, but I forgot to bring something so would you like to go out and eat?" wow did I just asked her out!! It just escaped out of my mouth, I bet I ruined everything!!

 

"Thats a good idea" she said while I pinkish tone in her face, it's she blushing?? Damn I think I gonna Winn this bet, le one point for me. 

 

<> No one's POV

 

"So Isabella what do you do?" asked Yesung while eating his hamburger, Isabella chuckled a bit seeing his face covered with ketchup, so she grab a napkin and got closer to his face, making Yesung close his eye and pout his lips. Isabella cleaned Yesung mouth, backed off and started laughing crazy in her seat. Yesung open his eyes seeing the laughing girl, knowing what just happened his face turned into a lighter tone red, he just looked away so Isabella wouldn't notice his embarrassed face, but that made him focus his attention in a plush that was in the store in front the cafe they were, he immediately left to see it from outside the store.

 

Meanwhile, Isabella was dumbfounded by his reaction.  'Did I just hurt his feelings?' she said to herself, she turned her face to were Yesung was and got surprised to see a crying Yesung looking at something specific from the windows store. 'OMG What did I do?!?!' thought with guilt Isabella. She run to Yesung to see he was looking at a plush. 

 

"A-Are you ok?" asked Isabella, scared to make him feel bad again. Instead of answering Yesung cried harder. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Yesung, I didn't meant to laugh, I was-"

 

"It's all your fault!!" shouted Yesung which made Isabella back off scared, she was shocked to his sudden reaction. 'The did just happened?!' thought Isabella still in shock.  

 

"I didn't wanted to come, but NOOOOOO!! I have to see you, to welcome you!!! I wanna see Ddangkoma !!" panicked Yesung who was still crying like a little kid. Isabella couldnt believe it, 'Are all my neighbors jerk guys?' thought Isabella, so far everyone had something bothersome, like ert ahjussi, liar diva and well the partner was bad, but she won't even dare to look at him...

 

"First of all I didnt wanted to be with you, to be 'welcome' by you and your roommates, second is not my problem if you didn't wanted to come you were the one who invited me I even tried to act like lunatic to see if you could jut go and third but not least WHO THE HELL IS Ddangkoma?!?!" finally exploded Isabella, she was ReallY mad. 

 

Yesung backed off by Isabella's reaction, he realized he did went far, he knew he was going to get screwed because he knew that the answer he was going to give her it'll be probably his last words. 

 

"Yah! Didn't I asked you who is Ddangkoma ?!" she said mad. 

 

"D-Ddangkoma is my turtle" he said stuttering. 

 

"What?! You were screaming at me, because of that?!?" said ISabella. 

 

"It's not it it's him" said Yesung in a obvious tone. 

 

"VSHHDHDHGDHDH AGHGGGGGH I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT NONE OF YOUR ROOMMATES VISITING ME ARASO?!?" said Isabella before she stormed out.

 


 

A/N: Hi guys Long time no see!! Ok i know you guys may be mad but lets take it from the good side, now ill have more time and ill probably update  every weekend.

 

Again so sorry and ill promise to update more thanks to still supporting me in the story when i was going to give up on it.

 

Oh!! and welcome to the new subscribers!!! Annyoung :))