Shindong or Kangin?

The Girl Next Door

Shindong's POV

So today I dressed nicely I know I might not be the best at looks but I got admit I'm the funniest, if I can make her laugh she'll trust me and if she trusts me, she'll give me the apartment. 

I was about to leave when I found Nari, right in front of me, she had teary eyes.

"Donghee~!! mianhe!! I shouldn't have got so jealous" she said and hugged me, yep, we had a fight recently and she took a break from me, but I don't blame her, she has a rough life, I mean sometimes ELF are very crazy. She was jealous because I had to dance with a hot girl. She said she was afraid that i would start flirting with every girl, and now that I think about it... The neighbor *gulps* I pushed   Her a little and I could see she had hurt eyes. 

"Nari, I'll come in a minute I have to do something very quick" i said and ran to Kangin's room. 

"Kangin, it's your turn, I don't want mine" I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. 

"Yah, Hyung its this because Nari? She doesn't deserve you she won't be at your back if you go flirt with the neighbor" said Kangin probably trying to cheer me up. 

"Kangin thats not it, she's outside right now and she came to apologize" I said as I glared at him, he just chuckled and hugged me. 

"Thank God hyung, because Nari its the best!! You should take care of her. I mean she's pretty, nice, thoughtful and her food is the best you wont get any better" he said while patting my back. 

"What? I thought you said she didn't deserve me" I said suspiciously. 

"Well I was trying to cheer you up!! Now if you excuse I got a lady to flirt" he said as he went outside, but not to the neighbors dorm. I shrugged and went where Nari was. 

"Oppa I'm really sorry are you mad at me?" she said. I shook my head and kissed her. 

"Hey how about we go on a reconciliation date" I said happy, she nodded while looking like a tomato. 

 

Kangin's POV

Great, now I have to work with my plan in a different way... I noticed that she's been going to the market everyday at the same hour, probably getting stuff for her apartment , I walked with a disguise into the nearest market when i spotted a redhead.  I'm pretty sure that's her, since Heechul had given us some pictures when they were at mall well that was before she had been calling him gay liar...

Anyway I walked To the opposite direction where she was and started walking where she was with my cart so I could accidentally bump with her...no it's not creepy., its my move and believe me it does works, almost everytime.

 "Mianhe I didn't look where I was going" I said with a kick smile. She looked at me, or should i say, glared at me? She was pretty mad, WTF? my techniques always works, well almost.

She was about to leave when i spoke again. "Sorry for taking your time but can i ask you a question?" i said smiling with ll so y smile again.

She looked at me from head to toe and nodded, hm? im that y that let her speechless? kekeke Im so funny...

"Did it hurt?" i said looking at her eyes, she gave me a confused look.

"Ani, it was just a bump with the cart, how would that hurt me?" she said with what the are you talking about expression.

*mental face palm*

"Aniyo, im saying if it hurt when you fell from heaven?" i said trying not to laugh at this awkward momment.

"Tsk, jinja, dont you have better pick up lines, i mean, why would i fall from heaven?" she said a bit pissed, ok so this girl is a bit more of a troublesome that i thought.

"Well, it's just a pick-"

"Aniyo, are you trying to tell me im a sinner!? Cause i go to church, well sometimes... thats non of your business...are you some misioner trying to convert me?" she said i just looked at her with my jaw hanging...the ?

"Mian-"

"You should've seen your face it was priceless, i guess your a playboy, huh? Just in case i was fooling around with you...Oh and next tme when you try to flirt to a girl, make something new." she said smirking as she winked at me. Was i justed busted in my mision? She then left, i ran behind her without being notice, when she stops on a light, i walked to her and cleared my throat to take her atention.

"Ehm? Excuse me?" i said with a different voice she looked at me nicely but it faded when she recognized me.

"You...don't you think it kinda lame you keep with the angel stuff?" she said glaring.

"Ok, lets do this, if i come up with a awesome pick up line, can i invite you a coffee?" she looked at me and sighed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"How many tries i can have?" i asked her. She lifted two fingers, which made me more nervous.

"Ok, but first do you have some gum?" she checked her purse and shooked her head. "Ani, wae? why do you need it?" she aked curiosed.

"So i could attach my words together infront of you" i said seductively as i winked at her and she smiled, which looked a litlle smirkish.

"Ha, I'll give you 35 pionts, if you get to 90 you'll win" she said and smirked evily, she most be some kind of playgirl.

"Aish arasso!! But jinja, did you fart?!" i said acting angry.

"Bwoh?! ME? Aniyo!! Ladies don't fart, at least not with someone in there!! Why would you acuse me of that when your trying to 'seduce' me" she said a bit upset.

"Because you blew me away" i said before she got more mad, she looked at me seriously, and a i looked at her scared. But then she started laughing and looked away.

"For that ill give you 54 points" she said and smiled, YATA!! That's probably more than enough!!

"So shall we go?" i said grabbing her wrist, but she pulled it away. I turned to look at her, smiling, evily, kinda like Kyuhyun's, what is she up to?

"Yah, are you so bad in math, what is 35+54?" she said smiling. Lets see, 5+4=9 and 3+5=8 so that'll be...!! 89!! That troll!!

"Annyoung! It was fun being with you" she said while going to the building.

I walked shamely to the dorm to see some of the members gathering up to where i was.

"As the look of your face you totally failed" said a smirking Kyuhyun.

"Yah!! Shut up, i've seen enough smirking for the day!!" i said a bit mad.

"Did you know she was a playgirl?!" i added. They seen to be taken a back with that.

"Which will make the bet more interesting!!" said Heechul smiling evily.

"Easy for you to say you've already eliminated" said Sungmin.

"How about if we make the bet a bit better?" said Kyuhyun, everyone turned their attention to him.

"How about the one who wins, will get to treated like a king for 3 months!!" he said, the ones who were still competing, obviously agreed as if in Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung and even me disagreed, but then again the mayority won.

"Ok, if we are going to do it , it'll be just a month cause i cant take so much pressure!!" said a whinning Heechul.

"Araso, hyungs sign in here" said Kyuhyun wow that guy is fast as lightning.

 


A/N: So now the bet is being someone's maid, yep, i said maid!! I hope you kied this chappie, its small but it something!! xD As you see i changed a couple of thing, keke, the title, now is writen in normal letters, the poster is less lamer, the wallpaper is y as , the forward and description have better ortogragh and last but not least the uzzlang girl, i changed her, but it looks kinda the same to me.

Comment please!!!