The bet

The Girl Next Door

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"I dont think is a good idea" said Siwon.

 

"Yah! *smacks Siwon's shoulder* dont you want your own room or you want to chair your room with Donghae" said Heechul.

 

"Hey, im not that bad" said Donghae.

 

"Sorry hyung, but you are, dont worry i pray for you everyday so you can get cleaner" said Siwon patting Donghae's shoulder and everybody just laughed.

 

"You know i agree with Siwon, playing with a girl it could make her feel used" said the mysterios and almost silent Kibum, i mean everytime he talks its because of something is important or if something is going to happen.

 

"You're just scared that she'll prefer me over you, dont you?"said the diva Heechul as always he just keeps talking about how hot he is that greedy boy.

 

"Yeah, i mean who wouldnt like to be a diva/travesti (sorry for Heechul's fan if you find it ofensive i dont mean it i think is funny), to be honest Heecul dont you see movies" said Kibum but i didnt get the 'dont you see movie'

 

"Wait what? what does that have to do with this?" said Heecul.

 

"Girls prefer misterious guys not cranky OLD divas" said Kibum in the moment he said OLD i knew Heechul would freak out.

 

"YOU LITTLE PUNK" said Heechul while running to Kibum to "kill him"  but i catched him before something very bad happens to Kibum.

 

"LET ME GO HYUNG YOU HEARD HIM HE CALLED ME OLD AND IF IM OLD WHAT ARE YOU" Aish! he's trying to convience me what a manipulating person.

 

"Call down Heechul ok?""

 

"AISH OK!, but i still wanna do the Plan A stuff ok?"

 

"Well i want the apartment" i said and they all nodded.

 

"So lets make Plan A interesting, shall we?" said Kyuhyun.

 

"LETS MAKE A BET!" said Heechul.

 

"What kinda of bet?" i asked, this is getting fishy and i dont mean Donghae fishy.

 

"The one that makes her move out will get the biggest room" said Heechul.

 

"I dont know" i said but then Heechul started pissing me off.

 

"Chicken" said Heecul and started to do the chicken dance, CHICKEN?! im not a chicken i can get her in just a moment with my abs IM.NOT.A.CHICKEN.

 

"Alright!" i said, i know ill regret this. He then ran to his room in middle of our conversation, how rude!, but then came with his laptop and started typing.

 

"You're not posting our bet on twitter arent you?!" i said worriedly.

 

"Of course not, im making a contract"

 

"A contract, does it have to be so official" said Kyuhyun, then Heechul started impressing the contract he made 13 copies and gave it to each person and made everyone sign every copy.

 

"Will start the oldest to youngest" said Heechul, wait....im the oldest.....*gulp*

 

"Neh hyung tomorrow is your turn" said Heechul and smirked, AISH! im nervous, but... Leeteuk Fighting!

 


HELLO MY SUBSCRIBERS I UPDATED YAY~! FINALLY I ALMOST DIDNT HAVE THE TIME STILL IN CLASS ;__; OH YEAH AND TODAY IS SMTown IN PARIS Concert Im so depressed cause they never go to Latin America so unfair i wish i could see them :(.