Leeteuk (Perevert Ahjussi)

The Girl Next Door

LEETEUK'S POV

 

I woke up in a very good mood, yep today is my day, ill make the girl get crazy when she sees me, maybe if i wear this ill get her melt with my abs kekeke.

                                               ()

 

Should i bring a gift? Let me check what's on the FanRoom ( a closet full of gifts given by fan girls). Chocolates, they might be bad, Roses they're dry, fruit of baskets... PERFECT!!, i think is the best option.

 

Im ready, im wearing my cologne, abs, flashing smile nd a gift, she is the luckiest girl in the whole world. I left my dorm and went directly to hers, to my suprise a beautiful readhead korean with green eyes and a smile that melts you, appeared. OMG!!

 

"Hi, how may i help you?" Leeteu focus! You want the apartment, right?! so go GET IT!!

 

"H-Hi, im Leeteuk your neighbor" i stuttered!! AISH!! WHATS WITH ME!?

 

"Come in"

 

"Well, i was wondering, you must be tired of the moving deal so would you...eh...like no...eh..."

 

"Go to lunch?" O>O she makes it sound so easy.

 

"Yeah, that, BUT NOT ON A DATE!! I mean if you want to but you dont have to!"

 

"Hhehe, your cute, we can go to lunch but in like a friendly neighbor way, I will like to know you" she said and smiled. Leeteuk your are the one who's supposed to be hitting on her. Ok, what should i do... the gift!

 

I stretch my hand with the gift in front of her. ()

 

"Here I have a welcome gift for you" I said and flashed her a smile making her blush a bit, one point to Leeteuk!!

 

"By the way, what's your name?"

 

"Isabella and thanks i love fruits, and you even put a card on it" she said unfolding the card.

 

"Yeah and a card...wait, what?" I didn't put a card on it. I looked at her and her eyes wided, then she slapped me. OUCH!!

 

"HOW DARE YOU DO YOU THINK IM A OR A ERTED PERSON LIKE YOU!! YOU ERT AHJUSSI!!" she then shut the door in my face. I grabbed the letter and my eyes grew wide open, no wonder she slapped me so hard.

 

CARD:

 

Hi ^^ I hope you like the fruits i gave you, i gaved them a 'special treatment', i rubbed it ALL over my body so you cant forget my scent, Dont forget that I will see you one day and ill get you to be with me in bed, i ll be with YOU forever and ill make your rest of fanS DIE!!!

                                                            Saranghaeyo <3  ^_^

 

Creepy fangirl!

 

I went inside the dorm to find 12 pair of eye looking at me.

 

"What happened?" asked Sungmin.

 

"What are talking about?" i said trying to ignore what just happened.

 

"We heard some yelling" said Eunhyuk.

 

"Just one advice. Dont give presents from the fangirl closet ever again"

 

"y ELF's?" asked Heechul, how the did he guessed O.O, well whatever i have to put some ice on my cheek.

 

"Yep crazy ELF's, Kyuhyun bring your hyung a ice pack"

 


HI GUYS!!! I haven't updated in a long time mianhe im so~ busy lately not to mention i have to learn the dance Miss A breathe, SNSD Genie and Fx Hot summer for a talent show i finsh all my BIG dutys on July 9th so please wait a bit more ill give you tons of updates!! xD And thanks to our new subscribers....

 

 

skittsebony

tozpembe