She's back?

The Girl Next Door

Leeteuk's POV

 

"Well let's use our charms that make our fans melted to get it" he said, i knew he had a plan i think i want the apartment so bad that im really thinking of doing it. I.WANT.THE.APARTMENT.

 

"What a good idea maknae, he got his evil skill from me" said Heechul, aish but there's one problem, isnt she overseas? This is going to be so ish (if that's a word).

 

"One problem" said.  "Aish Leeteuk i know you're against using people but the apartmet is very big" said Sungmin.

 

"What are you saying i want the apartment and i will use my charms to get it, but she lives in America" they all sighed.

 

"So the apartment is taken but empty?" asked Hangeng. (Yeah this is a Super Junior 15 fanfiction, so if there's an ELF against it you shouldnt read this)

 

"Pretty much, yeah" i said, what Hangeng said was exactly what i said i mean is so unfair that the apartment that i really want is there doing nothing maybe if i contact her. I mean i have contacts. kekeke

 

"Maybe..." i started maybe is not a good idea.

 

"Maybe what hyung" said Siwon with hopeful eyes.

 

"Well maybe if i try to contact her..."

 

"You do that try to call her Kyuhyun you talk since your voice is so... you know" said Heechul ok he's so awkward. We all now that Kyuhyun's voice is very cool he's like this kind of guys that melts girls with his voice i dont know how he does that, maybe his a player... whatever.

 

"Ill try to search her" i said and i was heading to my room but Ryeowook stopped me.

 

"Hyung can you first go to the grocery and by some stuff for me, i would do it but i have to start cooking" he said and gave me puppy eyes, well he's doing a favor to us so is better if we do one to hiim right?

 

"Araso, what do you need?" he gave me a list and i went to the grocerie store.

 

I finished to buy the things so i went home. When i got to the building i saw a girl trying to press the open botton of the elevator since she have two big luggages it was hard to press it so i went to help her.

 

"Thanks its just that this is very heavy" she said. We went to the elavator and pressed the same botton huh? that's weird we're the only one that lives in that floor, o and the girl that lives in America but she isnt here...wait a minute...Is she the girl of America, i mean she has luggages maybe she came back. The doored opened and i saw her going to the empty apartment, i had my jawdropped she's back, damnit i have to tell the others.


 

Hi! Im so happy guys i have already 11 subscribers and i have just write 2 chapters, i know it sounds stupid but im not a very good writer so that's why im so happy. YAY~! Nicole FIGHTING! (Yeah my name is Nicole;) )

Thanks to:

 
For subscribing ill do my best to make the fanfic goog Hwaiting :)