Hangeng (i wont say his nickname its going to ruin the surprise)

The Girl Next Door

Hangeng's POV

 

 I woke up nervous,  I couldn’t sleep, im not the flirty type of guy, what if she rejects me like my hyungs and I don’t wanna flirt with her just to get her dorm, I don’t mind sharing my room with Yesung, all though he’s turtle is creepy, I feel it stares at me at night o_O.

 

Maybe I just have to tell her, so she could feel safe or something like that, but theres a problem, what if she doesn’t believe me, I mean, I barely talk Korean, ill look like a creepy Chinese guy, Aish!! This is so hard!! At least I can try, right?

 

I went to my computer and wrote in a piece of paper what should I say, I don’t wanna say something I shouldn’t, believe me it had happen before and it aint a good experience, 2 slaps in a kick in the privates, defitnly not a good one. Any ways when I finished and now im going to her dorm.

 

Knock Knock

 

I knocked her door and a pretty dyed redhead with green eyes opened it, wow she’s like a beautiful angel, she stared at me with her sparkly eyes and waved my face.

 

“Hello?... earth to Chinese dude?”

 

“E-Eh, A-Annyoung haseyo, ehhh… H-Hangeng imnida”

 

“Oh, you speak Korean, nice, so how can I help you?”

 

“Well ehhh… im your neighbor” I said pointing to my dorm, she made a ‘WTF’ face which it was kinda epic XDD but anyways she looked a little mad.

 

“Wait you live in that dorm?” she said pointing to my dorm, angrily again… I nodded slowly, Im scared please don’t kill me pretty redhead girl.

 

“With erted ahjussi and liar diva?” she said an I was just expecting her to kill me in any moment, it would be sad I don’t wanna die like this, I still haven’t been in a drama, how will my mom react she didn’t even want me to come here at first I was a happy child in China but NOOOO I had to accomplished my dreams and be a singer with a group of greedy guys, OmO what about my fans?? They’ll probably kill her, but shes to pretty to lose her life and she looks young so maybe she could run for her life.

 

“Hangeng?! Hello there…anybody in there? Ni hao? Its that how you say it?, whatever, HANGENG!” she said waving my face and poking my shoulder, I must have space out with my thoughts.

 

“Neh!” I said since I was took by surprise and apparently she is now too because of my reaction. It wasn’t my fault I was in thought land until she interrupted me.

 

“Yah! Calm down or youre gonna give me a heart attack…” she said and I nodded. She sighed like she was releasing her anger by her breathe, she then looked back at me with a smile, bipolar much?

 

“So whats up neighbor?” she added.

 

“Well, ehh.. I came here to welcome you” I said and she gave me a questioning look.

 

“WELCOME!!” I shouted and she got startled again, Oops.

“ Yah! Stop that or my ears are gonna explode” she said chuckling and hitting my chest playfully. HU? Shes not that bad , shes not even bad, maybe shes in a bad mood.

 

“You know, im hungry and ive been redecorating these days so im tired, wanna grab something to eat?” she said and I was took by surprise to be honest I was shocked, is she asking me out? Like in a date? She said it like it was nothing… what to do?

 

“L-Like in a d-date?” I said and gulped, she laughed hysterically and put her hand on my shoulder.

 

“Of course not, but if you don’t wanna go, so I guess ill-“

 

“No, it’s a ok, lets go, I know a good place”

 

________________________________________

 

We were actually having a good time, shes very funny, I don’t know why hyungs don’t like her, that reminds me,I should tell her now about the bet.

 

“Eh, Isabella..? I need to tell you something about my roommates-“

 

“Please don’t, I have met Leeteuk and Heechul, theyre not nice like you” she said and smiled at me.

 

“But theyre gonna come to welcome you but-“

 

“Yeah but that way ill know how they are and please Hangeng lets ignore the subject, ok?”

 

“But-“

 

“Please~” she said with puppy eyes, aigo so cute, I cant say no to those eyes.

 

“Ok”

 

No One’s POV

 

Hangeng and Isabella return to the building, when they were in the hall of the dorms, they find Heechul leaving the dorm.

 

“Hangeng youre back, how was your time with the bitc-“ he stopped when he saw a figure behind him.

 

“Isabella” “Heechul”  they both said and shot each other death glares which made Hangeng nervous.

 

“So you DO know Heechul, Hangeng?” Isabella said still glaring at Heechul.

 

“Actually hes my partner” Heechul answered for Hangeng, Isabella eyes wided knowing what partner meant that moment, Heechul just smirked at her.

 

“P-Partner?” she asked Hangeng, looking at him surprised, but Hangeng didn’t quite knew what partner meant that moment.

 

“Neh, I thought you already knew, didn’t Heechul told you before?”

 

“N-No” she stutterd blushing madly.

 

“Maybe we should hang out again” said Hangeng, Isabella looked at Heechul and saw him giving her death glares which scared her.

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t, I think your –gulps- p-partner needs attention” she said and ran to her apartment.

 

“What was that all about?” asked Hangeng surprised of Isabella’s sudden reaction.

 

“Told you she was crazy” said Heechul smiling in victory.

 

They both went back to the dorm, to see all of the members gathering in the front door.

 

“How did you do?” asked Leeteuk.

 

“I don’t really know” said Hangeng.

 

“Well that my friend is…” said Kyuhyun looking at him then at his hyungs.

 

“FAIL” they all said in unision.


 

 Hi guys!! Im so sorry for being so slow, I was very busy with school, Super Junior’s comeback, demanding other users to update they’re stories ( I mean I am reader too so I get your frustrartion)

 

I was kinda in hiatus, with all new events coming to me, because this vacation I went to New York and I was kinda busy having fun!! LOL JK I just stayed at home reading some fanfics and sometimes went to visit my family. Anyway I know you don’t care about that so ill just shut my mouth.

 

BTW ill be updating every week at least, and thanks for the new subscribers and comments I feel loved –tears- kekeke im emotional. Keep commenting I feel happy every time I enter my asianfanfics and appears New Subscribers, New Comments, New Updates <-wait what? Well whatever LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3