Amber With Ailee

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When Amber told me that he will go shopping with Ailee, my blood boiled up. How come he will spend his time with her rather than with me? I don't know what's going on in his stupid mind right now, but what he is doing, is really pissing me off. Our simple conversation ended up into an arguement and I got totally surprised of his sudden change of mood. What shocked me is when he suddenly utter those words.

 

"Let's break up! I don't want to date a jealous girl like you. I don't think I can stand that attitude of yours." He stated which breaks my heart.

 

I feel hurt as well as embarrass because my classmates and other students were around us. I feel like not making an inch of movement right now.

 

"Hey Amber, what wrong with you?!" Sulli asked him with anger in her voice as she hugged me.

 

"I'm sorry, but this is what I feel right now. I thought I had feelings for your friend but I got wrong."he stated. "I need to go now, Ailee might had been waiting for me."he continued.

 

Just like that, Amber step out from our room. The heartache that I feel right now is more painful than Kai. I can't believe that Amber will do this to me. 

 

"Krys, forget what that jerk had said!"Sulli told me and help me sat down on my chair. "What are you looking at?!" she yelled at our classmates.

 

SULLI's POV

 

I didn't know that Amber is such a jerk. He is far worst than Kai. How dare him humilate and hurt Krystal in front of everybody. I feel sorry for my best friend. She quietly sob on her desk. Kai stormed in our classroom which caught my attention. He quickly approached us and he looks at Krystal with concerned eyes.

 

"I knew that trash is a jerk!" He said with anger in his voice. "I will definitely teach him a lesson!"he continued.

 

"Shut up, Kai. You cheated on her too."I said to him.

 

"I know I did a mistake but I regret on what I had done."he retorted. "I won't forgive that guy."he continued while clenching his fist and gritted his teeth.

 

When Kai was about to leave and get Amber, Krystal grab his wrist which made his stop from leaving. She wipe her tears away before he face Kai.

 

"You don't have to do anything Kai. Just leave him alone."Krystal said with a sad tone of voice and pain in her eyes. Kai look at her with worried eyes and then let out a deep sigh.

 

"I will take you home."he stated and then Krystal nodded. Kai get her bag and carried it for her.

 

The two left with most of the students eyes following them. I didn't expect that Krystal and Amber's lovestory will just end this fast and worst, will end this way. I thought they are both in love with each other but I think I'm wrong. Amber Liu is not really a nice and kind guy that we thought he would be.

 

LUNA's POV

 

It's been three days now since Amber and Krystal broke up. The two didn't talk to each other anymore and obviously, they are avoiding each other too. Amber really had changed. He prefers to hang out with Ailee than to hang out with us. I didn't manage to talk to Auntie because she's currently in America. The Dino is living alone as of now.

 

"Lun, what's wrong with Amber?" Onew asked me while he is walking me home.

 

"I don't have any idea." I answered him.

 

"After he disappeared,he completely change."Onew remarked. "Have you talk to him if he has a big problem right now?"he questioned me.

 

"Not yet. Everytime I go to their house, there is always no one there."I spoke and sighed.

 

"I noticed that he is always with Ailee, are they dating?"Onew asked again.

 

"I have the same question with you too."I answered him.

 

The next morning, I wake up early and head to Amber's house. I really want to talk to him. I want to know what's going on with him right now. I rang the doorbell once and to my surprise, it is Ailee who opened the door. She greeted me with a smile and I manage to do the same.It makes me wonder what she is doing here right now and at this hour. I found the Dino on the kitchen, closing the cupboard.

 

"What brings you here, Lun?" Amber asked me.

 

"I always come here, remember?" I told him.

 

"Well, you don't need to do that anymore. Since you already got a boyfriend, I think it is a better idea he will be the one who will walk you to school."he stated and it pissed me off.

 

"Fine, I won't come here anymore!"I raise my voice. "I hate you, IDIOT!" I screamed at him before I left.

 

AILEE's POV

 

Amber managed to make his friends hate him. I am not in favor of what he is doing because I'm sure that it is against his will.Now, it is not only the girl he loved that hates him but also the girl who is closest and important to him too.

 

"Why not just tell them, Amber?" I told him which made him look at me.

 

"This is the better way, Ailee."He replied to me.

 

"So you are okay with Krystal ending up with Kai?" I questioned him. I notice the pain in his eyes.

 

"She can do whatever she wants right now. Besides, I think Kai is serious towards her this time."He stated as he looked away. "Let's go."he continued and walk pass me.

 

I let out a sigh and followed him behind. So he will be contented of looking at his love ones from a distance right now.