Fun Night

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I hate it! I hate it when he flashes that smile of him to others but never to me. I left him behind, giving him a privacy to talk to his beloved 'best friend'. When I turn in one corner, I bumped into these two guys.

 

"Hey, look where you are going, Missy."one of them said.

 

"You are the one who should look where you....."

 

I didn't finished my sentence because someone from behind me covers my mouth. I know that it is the stupid Llama-face dork.

 

"Sorry bro. This girl loves to space out so she didn't pay attention to her surroundings."he said to them.

 

"We want this girl to be the one who will apologize to us, not you."the other guy demanded.

 

I take off Amber's hand that is covering my mouth. These two morons are really pissing me off. I was about to yell but then Amber hold my hand.

 

"Apologize."he whispered to my ear when he lean closely.

 

"I-I'm sorry."I just utter the words.

 

"Tsech, I thought your don't know how to apologize."one of them mock and scoffed.

 

Hearing what he said made my blood boil. Well, I think it made Amber explode because he just punch the guy on the face. The guy fall down and he looks surprised of what Amber had did. His friend got stunned.

 

"Mianhae, my hands just itchy."Amber said as he shake his hand that he used to punch the guy.

 

"You!" the guy said angrily.

 

Before he can got up, Amber grab my hand and then we run away. I just follow Amber where ever he leads me. The two guys are following us behind, calling us to come back angrily. We only stop when we lost them and we are already out of breath. Honestly, I enjoyed what we did.

 

"That was fun!" I said to him happily.

 

"You think so?" he asked me and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, I never run this far in my entire life."I answered.

 

"Me neither."he replied. "But seriously, wear this."he continued and put his sweatshirt on me. "Don't take it off, I know your cold."

.

"T-Thanks."I replied to him timidly. His kindness is making my heart race.

 

"It's really late now, I'll take you home."he said to me.

 

"O-Okay."I replied to him and sighed.

 

"Cool! But let's drop by at the convernience store first."he said.

 

We walk our way into the convenience store and Amber bought some drinks for us. I think he got thirsty after that long run. Looking at the can of soda that I'm holding, it made me remember the time when he carried me. 

 

"Amber." I called him and it made him slightly turn his head to me.

 

"Hmmm?"he answered while drinking his soda.

 

"My feet hurts and I'm tired."I complained to him.

 

If he didn't get what I want, I'm so going to rip his brain out of his head. He looks around and then to me.

 

"I think I got no choice but to carry you. There's no sidewalk bench here."he stated.

 

I hop on Amber's back and it really made me happy when he carried me. I hold his soda for him. I hope we can be this close forever. I wish there is no end in our path.