Without A Doubt

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

Key and Minho tease me to Krystal nonstop. I feel embarrassed towards her because of it and I don't really want her to feel uncomfortable too. Girls feel uncomfortable when they are teased to the person they don't like, right? Only rare of them will go with the flow and I'm sure Krystal is not one of that rare.

 

"Hey stop that. Don't speak nonesense!" I scold the two to make them stop.

 

"It's not nonesense, it's a fact."Key remarked and he laugh with Minho.

 

"Hey, let's go to Karaoke bar this friday night. Get together party and summer break farewell." Minho stated.

 

"I didn't know that summer break farewell exist."I scoffed.

 

"Krys, you can come with us too. Besides, you are one of our friends now." Key said to her flashing his smile.

 

"I'm free that night, so I think I can come."Krystal answered with a smile.

 

"Awesome! I think it will gonna be fun!"Key exclaimed happily.

 

"I will ask Sulli to come along too." Minho said.

 

"That's much better." Krystal agreed.

 

"Hey Krys, does Kai knows that you are working here with Amber?"Key asked her curiously. I think they haven't heard the news about the break up yet.

 

"Me and Kai broke up."Krystal said weakly and flash an awkward smile.

 

"Alright Kibum and Minho, if you are not ordering something, you can now go out."I said to them, pushing the two outside. They are  really making Krystal uncomfortable.

 

They protested but I keep on pushing them out. I only stop when we were out of the cafe. Key and Minho are looking at me with erse smile on their faces. I looked at them with furrowed brows.

 

"What?" I asked them. They both swing their arm around my shoulder on each side and locking my head.

 

"Tell us, is there something going on between you and Krystal?" Key asked me with a smirk on their faces.

 

"No."I answered shortly.

 

"Liar! We are sensing something between you and her back there."Minho stated.

 

"What are you two, a sensor?" I said with a sarcastic tone of voice and take off their hands on my shoulder.

 

"Geez dude, you are so obvious." Key scoffed. "Well, if you really don't have feelings for Krystal, then help us in courting her."he continued.

 

"I don't want to get involved in that aspect."I replied to them and they looked at me with sly smirk.

 

KEY's POV

 

It's heart breaking for me but it's too obvious that 'kryber' like each other. Amber is just a denial king or he just don't want to admit it yet. It is the first time that he denied something which is so obvious to us. He is always honest and expressed himself freely but I don't know why he is acting like this now.

 

"Let's talk seriously now."I stated. "Tell us honestly bro, how often do you think about Krystal?"I asked him.

 

"Most of the time."he replied.

 

Minho and I look at each other with wide eyes. I can't believe that our Krystal hater fall in love with her. What he feels for Krystal is more stronger than what we do.

 

"What's with that expression on your faces?"he asked us while pointing us.

 

"Let us ask you something bro, how do you think will you feel if ever Krystal get back with Kai?" Minho asked him.

 

"I-If Krystal still have feelings for him, I think it's okay."He answered weakly. "But he should make sure that he won't hurt her again because I will surely hunt him down."he said with stern voice.

 

"So you really care deeply towards her."Minho scoffed.

 

"She is like Luna. If Onew will hurt Luna, I will hunt him down too."he replied.

 

"Who do you think most of the time, Luna or Krystal?"I asked him.

 

We waited for him to answer because he paused for a while.

 

"Lately, it's Krystal and I have the reason why. It is because, she is the one who are always with me lately."he reasoned out.

 

"Yeah right." Minho and I answered and scoffed.

 

"Amber, my man! There is a difference between Luna and Krystal. You should try to figure out what is that as soon as possible."I said to him as I swing around my arm on his shoulder. 

 

"Aish! I don't know what you are talking about!"he said annoyingly and take off my hand. We laugh at his annoyed face. "I'm going back to work now, I'm wasting too much time talking with you."he stated and went back inside the cafe.

 

"I feel annoyed and envious at him."Minho remarked. We are looking at the two from outside.

 

"Same here, bro. But I think someone likes him will really make our Princess happy." I stated.

 

"Without a doubt."Minho scoffed.

 

"Without a doubt, they make each other happy."I stated.