Chapter 8

Dream Come True

 


 

Baekhyun squealed when he saw both Kai and Kyungsoo kissed. Chanyeol who was standing behind Baekhyun had to hold Baekhyun’s waist to prevent him from constantly jumping up and down. And the next thing Baekhyun knew was Chanyeol’s lips was brushing against his neck. He could feel Chanyeol’s breath on his neck when the said boy’s lips was placed softly on the sensitive skin. Chanyeol continued his actions of leaving a trail of kisses along Baekhyun’s neck and up to his jaw. Baekhyun whimpered at the sudden contact.

 

“channie ah. Pl-please s-stop. Ah.. Not here. Please.” Baekhyun whimpered when Chanyeol continued on the supple skin leaving a purple mark on his neck. Chanyeol just hummed against Baekhyun’s skin as he continued his actions. His hand travelled south and he was by now tugging on Baekhyun’s pants trying his best to get the material off. Baekhyun knew that it was bad for the both of them if Kai and Kyungsoo decided to walk back to the cafeteria. He was mentally hoping that both said boys would just stay there a little bit longer because he could feel a bulge growing. Apparently, the heavens hated him so much and at the same moment Kyungsoo and Kai have to walk in on them.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

That was the nicest and awkward first kiss that I ever had. Our teeth constantly hitting one another. Well, what do you expect? It was my first kiss and I didn’t know what to do. But I wasn’t sure about Kai. I don’t know whether this is his first kiss or his second because he was such a good kisser. When we finally parted after what it seems like forever, he placed his forehead against mine and I could feel my cheeks heating up when I remembered the whole kiss and how he confessed to me again.

 

“Hey, look. You’re blushing again. So, you’re officially mine now?” Kai asked me and smirked. I was too shocked to say anything to him but I just blushed and looked down on my feet.

 

“Or should I kiss you again?” Kai chuckled.

 

I looked back up at him with my huge eyes. I can feel them falling out of my sockets (if that was even possible). I answered him a soft yes when he asked me the same question. He then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. And said, “We should be heading back to the cafeteria. It is cold out here and they will be waiting for us.”

 

But we were not ready for what was in store for the both of us when we opened the door from the rooftop to the staircase, there it was. We saw both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were having their mini make out session. I gasped, my eyes were the shape of a saucer and my hands flew to my mouth. Kai let go of my hand and protectively stand in front of me because the scene was dirtying my oh-so-innocent eyes.

 

“YAHHH! CAN THE BOTH OF YOU DON’T MAKE OUT HERE. PITY MY KYUNGIE’S EYES TO SEE THAT DISGUSTING SCENE.” Kai said.

 

Baekhyun swatted Chanyeol’s hands away from his hips and fixed his uniform. He tried his best to hide the growing bulge that can be seen through his pants. He looked at me and blushed bright red. I just looked away from him because I was too embarrassed to see my best friend in that state. Kai grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. He looked angry about the fact that I actually saw the scene. Well, it was kind of embarrassing to see that scene but men do have their needs right? There’s nothing wrong with it right? Sooner or later, we’re going to be in that position as well, right? I shook my head violently at that thought. Kai gave me a questioning look but I just shrugged it off as it was nothing.

A/N:  GUESS WHAT?! i am done with this fanfic! Yay! BUT! i am not going to post now because i want to keep you guys in suspense. hehe. anyway, enjoy this chapter. :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D