Chapter 12

Dream Come True

When they arrived at the car, they noticed a stressed out Chanyeol trying to cheer a grumpy Baekhyun up. But nothing that he does seems to work. When both Kyungsoo and Kai got into the car, Baekhyun started to sulk more. Kyungsoo sighed because he knows why Baekhyun is behaving that way. “Baekkie ah, I know you’re angry because I didn’t listen to you on what kind of clothes I should wear,” Kyungsoo blushed when he finished his statement because he noticed Kai staring at him. “But you know I prefer wearing what I am comfortable in rather wearing something that I’ve never worn before. I’m sorry okay?” Kyungsoo placed his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder and gave him a soft smile. Baekhyun smiled back and told Kyungsoo that he should wear something that Baekhyun wants him to wear.

 

With that, Baekhyun calmed down and the four happily drove down the road heading south. Kai smiled looking at Kyungsoo who was happily enjoying the breeze outside. Even though what Kyungsoo had on was something simple, he surprisingly found it attractive. Like how the jeans perfectly fitted around the small boy’s legs. Oh how much Kai wanted to rip the pants apart and get his hands on the milky white skin. He also liked how the blue shirt that was hidden underneath the hoodie hugged around his slim torso and the way It showed Kyungsoo’s body shape through that thin piece of cloth. He really had this urge of ripping the shirt apart but no he’s not going to do it because he respected Kyungsoo’s decision of not wanting to take the next step because he wasn’t ready.

 

Kai snapped out of his reverie when Kyungsoo turned and looked at him giving the tanned boy a questioning look. “Why were you looking at me that way?” kyungsoo questioned.

 

“HAHAHAH. No it was nothing. I just thought you look attractive in your skin tight jeans and the way that blue shirt under your hoodie hugged your slim body. It makes me want to eat you up right here, right now.” Kai whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear while one of his hands intertwined fingers with his other hand placed on Kyungsoo’s inner thigh.

 

“You know guys, if you want to make out, please do it tonight. Not in my car. And please remember that we still can hear your conversation.” Chanyeol butted in. Kyungsoo looked in shock and quickly let go of Kai’s hand and removed his other hand from his thigh. Kyungsoo scooted closer to the other end of the car because he was afraid of what might happened next.

 

The whole car ride was awkward. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were constantly exchanging flirtatious glances and Chanyeol sometimes rubbing Baekhyun’s thighs which cause the eyeliner boy to giggle. Kai scoffed at the couple in front of him. Kai at the back seat was fuming mad at Chanyeol because of him, his dear Kyungie wouldn’t allow him to sit closer to him. And Kyungsoo kept looking out of the window with his cheeks flushed red when he hears the constant giggles and the sweet nothings that Chanyeol would say to Baekhyun.

 

After what it feels like the most torturous 20 minutes of Kai’s life, they arrived at the mall. They alighted the car and Kai immeidately grabbed Kyungsoo's hand as they walked hand in hand to the cinema while Kai was shooting daggers at Chanyeol. He was still annoyed by the fact that Chanyeol said that to his beloved Kyungsoo. While Kyungsoo was oblivious by Kai's weird behavior. He was happily walking to the cinema with them because this was his first time walking with someone he could call HIS. And this is also his first time going to the movies other than his family and his friends. Even though this movie date can be considered as going out with his friends because Baekhyun is his best friend. But he actually considered it as a double date with his best friend.

 

Once they reached the cinema, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun and Kyungsoo a chance to choose a movie that the both of them always wanted to watch. There were a few different genres of movies. But both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun being their emotional self, chose One Day. It was a movie about two best friends who actually love one another but they didn’t realize it till it was too late. They bought their tickets and popcorn before entering the movie theatre. And that was then Kyungsoo realized that there was something wrong with his Kai.

 

He leaned towards Kai who was sitting on his right and flicked the younger’s forehead. “Hey, baby. What’s wrong? It’s not nice you know to crease your forehead on our first date.” Kyungsoo said.

 

Kai smiled at the thought of being called baby/babe by Kyungsoo because the boy wouldn’t even do that till the world ends. He was about to open his mouth but Kyungsoo placed a finger on his lips indicating that he should keep quiet because the movie was about to start.

 

Kyungsoo seemed to enjoy the movie while Kai at the sidelines feeling all irritated that it was all cheesy and the main characters were dumb enough not to realize their feelings for each other. Like come on, if you love the girl, just go for it. Why are you wasting so much time damn it! But to think of it, he actually took a long time to confess to Kyungsoo. He only did so when he started going to school. If he were to ask the Kai four years ago, he swear he wouldn’t do it because he was too scared of rejection and he doesn’t want to end up like his own mother, breaking down because she regretted not telling his father that she loved him after the man left her. He was peacefully watching the movie till he heard soft sniffling. He turned to his right and noticed a sobbing Kyungsoo. He cleared his throat and placed his arm around the boy’s shoulder giving it a comforting squeeze. After what it seems like forever, the older calmed down. Kai wasn’t even watching the movie. He was busying himself comforting the boy beside him.

 

While Baekhyun was watching the movie, he felt a naughty hand slipped passed his thigh and the hand slowly slipped in between his thighs and dangerously near his crotch area. Baekhyun swatted the hand away. He glared at the boy beside him and hissed, “NOT NOW CHAN! We’re in the middle of a movie. We can do it later maybe.” He said while pecking the pouting boy’s lips.

 

“But I do have my needs too. And I need it now. Pleasee, Baekie-ah,” Chanyeol whined. That was the most unglamorous thing someone with a baritone voice to actually sound like in the cinema.

 

The younger of the two scoffed and pouted as he continued ‘watching’ the movie, which was not in the least interesting to him. But before he turned to the front he saw a concerned looking Kai who had his eyes looking at a sniffling Kyungsoo. Both boys eyes met and Chanyeol knew that Kai knew what happened to him by looking at the smirk that decorated the younger’s face.

 

‘Damn! I really want this movie to end soon. So I can do more things with my baby later.’ Both boys thought