Chapter 1

Dream Come True

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

I sat down on the same grass fields every day. The smell of autumn leaves fills the air. It somehow feels a lot colder today. But I remembered bringing my jacket along. ‘Oh no, where did I misplace it again. I should stop misplacing my belongings.’ I sighed. “Are you looking for this, sir?” a kind young man with a soft voice shyly asked me. I looked up and there he was again the young man that have always been appearing in my dreams standing in front of me with my jacket in hand. I smiled at him and nodded and said a soft thanks to him. My cheeks turning a slight tinge of pink as I did so. “Can I join you?” he asked. I nodded and moved to the side to make space for him to sit.

 

It has always been like this for the past three months; I’ll be at the park sitting down reading one of my favourite novels and this beautiful tanned young man would appear out of nowhere with that dazzling smile on his face. Both of us would sit down together enjoying each other’s company which I find surprisingly comfortable. And before he leaves, he would gaze into my eyes and say those words that I’ve always wanted to hear, “we’ll meet here again tomorrow right and the days to come? You’ll wait for me even If I took a long time to arrive right? We’ll be together forever right?”

 

But he seems kind of down today. It seems like something is bothering him. I closed my book and placed at my side. He was lying on my lap by then. I combed my hands through his brown locks and his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me again with that smile that never fail to take my breath away. But today, his eyes aren’t smiling. They looked more distant than they usually are. “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?” I asked. He shook his head and said something that I didn’t expect him to say. “Kyungsoo-ah, I won’t be able to meet you again. I have to go somewhere. But don’t worry. We’ll meet again one day. ONE DAY, I PROMISE YOU.” He said as he caress my cheeks who that long fingers.

-

 

Splash! ‘Oh damn! Now I’m all wet.’ I thought.

 

“DO KYUNGSOO! GET OUT OF BED NOW OR YOU’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL” my mom hollered at me. “I’ve been waking you up for the past half an hour and you did not move an inch and all you said was please don’t leave me. Mind telling me who is leaving you? Get ready for school and don’t forget that Baekhyun is coming over in 15 minutes. You can take your time to get dressed unless you want to be late for school on the first day.” Righttt. That was just the same dream that I’ve been having for three months. What’s wrong with me? That y tanned skin looks unusually nice on him. And I don’t usually see a tanned Korean around. Those well-toned abs that occasionally pressed against my back. And that plump kissable lips. I would do anything to feel those soft pair of lips on mine.

 

While I was deep in thoughts, I didn’t realize that time have passed quite fast. And the next thing I know Baekhyun came barging into my room and only then I realize I was still in bed and in my pajamas fantasizing about someone who probably don’t exist. Before Baekhyun could open his mouth and start nagging about how slow am I when it comes to getting dressed, I ran to the bathroom along with my uniform to get changed. I was down in the kitchen within 10 minutes. My bangs were swept to the side. I walked pass my mum who was happily talking to Baekhyun. I grabbed a toast and put on my shoes and dashed out of my house dragging Baekhyun along. We were lucky enough that we arrived in school just on time for homeroom. By the time we took our seats, our homeroom teacher Mr Lee entered.

 

I and Baekhyun were seated together at the back. He was talking about how much he hoped that his crush would be in the same class as us. And the moment he said that, a group of boys entered. And Baekhyun was squealing softly (which I don’t know how is that even possible) when he saw the man of his dreams walked in, Park Chanyeol. Yes, my childhood friend of 14 years have a crush on a guy named Park Chanyeol the school’s most popular boy that every girl would die to be with him. He was known for his toothy smile. And Baekhyun could not shut up about how hot Park Chanyeol is. He walked pass us and gave us one of his signature toothy smile that caused Baekhyun to swoon. Behind him was Kim Joonmyun or also known as Suho, the guardian angel of the group along with Oh Sehun the youngest member of the group who always kept his expressionless face and behind those three there he was the tanned beautiful boy that I always see in my dream. Oh wait! Did I just say the beautiful tanned boy that was always in my dream? He wasn’t in this school before the term break.

 

At the same moment, Mr Lee who seemed to notice this unknown boy walking into class, cleared his throat and said, “You must be the transfer student Kim Jongin, right?”

 

The said boy nodded his head and walked to the front. “Hi, my name is Kim Jongin but you guys can call me Kai. Please take care of me.” He bowed once more and he looked up at my direction and smirked.

 

“Right. Thank you, Kai.” Mr Lee beamed. “Hmm, I see that you’re friends with Park Chanyeol. Since you are new here and I want to make sure that you can catch up with the lesson and since Chanyeol seldom come to class, I think it’s better for you to sit next to Kyuungsoo, our top student. Baekhyun, do you mind sitting next to Chanyeol so that Kai can sit next to Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun nodded his head vigorously when he heard about the change in the sitting arrangements. Well, obviously he would be happy because he get to sit next to his long-time crush Park ing Chanyeol.

 

“Kyungsoo, can you please raise your hand so that Kai knows where he is supposed to sit?” Mr Lee said. I did like I was told. Kai slowly walked towards me with that same suggestive smirk. He took a seat next to me and leaned in next to my ear and whispered, “Nice eyes you’ve got there.”. His mouth stayed a little longer than it should be and I can feel his hot breath against my ear. He smirked when he sees that my cheeks turning different shades of pink.

 

‘Oh God! Don’t tell me that I’ll be with someone that I met in my dreams for the next one year?’ I shivered at the thought but it would be nice though to have my dream boy next to me.

 

-

 

Author's Note:

Hi! chapter 1 is up. ^^ should i post chapter 2 too? but im not them with proof reading it though.

Nahhh, shall post it tomorrow. anyway, i wont be posting as often only during the weekens and on days that i end school early. school ends super late for me. and my mid terms is aorund the corner too. so yeahhh. do keep on subscribing and keep the comments flowing. love you guys! *throws hearts* ^^