Twelve

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

It had already been three weeks ever sunce that day, the day they realized they do like each other. But nobody seems to mind it, nobody even dare talked about it. The two of them had been going out for a walk almost everyday and as time passes by, they have gotten to know each other better. The two of them formed a really tight bond that not even her brother couldn't break them. They are no considering each other as their bestfriends. Sure, Hyosung would still act cold towards the others, she would still rarely talk to them but with Daehyun.... thinks were alot different. She is the loud, childish, funny, dorky, lively and bright Hyosung. While he on the other hand shows a different Daehyun, a Daehyun he rarely shows to others, the funny and dorky one. And together they make a dorky, funny, loud tandem. She couldn't clearly understand how this things happened. Well yeah, her friends tried to change her before but she wouldn't buldge. But Daehyun sure did made a large impact on her. She couldn't understand everything, she was unsure of everything but there is definitely one thing she is sure of; She, Jeon Hyosung do likes him, Jung Daehyun.

It was a sunny and peaceful afternoon. Hyosung was sitting on the couch, watching some movies. Zelo was out with the rest of B.A.P watching a football game so there she was, home all alone but Hyosung invited some friends to accompany her, the members of Infinite. She checked her clock, 12:15 in the afternoon. Aish. What's taking them so long? Just then, the doorbell rang. She squealed and skipped over to the fron door, she opened it widely.

"Goodafternoon guys!" she greeted them with a huge smile making them all shocked. It has been a few gears since they saw that smile of hers. The guys greeted her back with a warm group hug. They made their way inside

"Noona, Sorry we're late. We overslept" Sungjong apologized

"It's okay. So what do you guys want to do later?"

"Dance practice. Wanna join us noona?"

She smiled, "Yes sure"

Sungjong clapped, "Yay"

She laughed, "Anyway, have you guys eaten yet?"

"Nawwww"

"Oh that's great then because I made some lunch!" Se showed them her famous gummy smile she rarely shows

"Really? What is it?" Howon asked

"Kimchi, ton katsu, samgyeopsal, chicken, spicy ocotopus with pork, sushi, kimchi stew and I also prepared ice cream!"

"Woah! That's alot! Woah. Let's eat noona!!!" Myungsoo dragged her excitedly. The others chuckled before going to the kitchen to get the foods and utensils.

Sungjong was about to follow them when he notice something on the couch. He furrowed his eyes together. What is that? He curiously picked it up and realized it was a photo. As he saw it, he gasped. And run to the kitchen

"Yah! Nona! Who is this? Who is this?" The others looked at him with bewildered expressions, they were shocked with Sungjong

"What? What? Who?" Hyosung asked

"This" Sungjong held the photo up, the other's were shocked, their eyes widened while their mouths formed an 'O'

Hyosung blushed. "Where did you find that Sungjongie?"

"At the couch. Now, answer my question noona"

"I. Heh-He's just a friend. Er.. Uh. Yeah, friend"

"Yah stop lying to us!!!" Sungyeol whined

"But I am telling the truth. He.. He is a friend of mine, I-well.. You guys wouldn't hate me if I'll like him right?" Hyosung asked them, she was looking straight at them

The 7 guys bursted out laughing, making her pout "Of course not" Hyosung's pouty lips was changed into a smile

Then they heard the door burst open, familiar laughters and chit chatters echoed from the hallway

Eh? They're here? Hyosung pouted then 6 guys entered the dining area, Sungjong immediately hid the photo and bowed at them

"Oh hyungs" Zelo said as he noticed Infinite's presence

"Oh. Zelo ah, I invited them over"

"Oh. Hi. Nice to see you all" He smiled at them, "Oh here are my friends, Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Youngjae hyung, Jonguppie hyun and oh! Here's our new member, Jung Daehyun hyung"

Myungsoo stared at Daehyun for almost a minute until lightning stike his head. He's the guy at the photo the one with Hyosung noona!!!!

"And hyungs" Zelo started, "These are my Infinite hyungs, Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun Hyung, Howon hyung, Sungyeol hyung, Myungsoo hyung and maknae, Sungjong"

The two groups greeted each other

"Oh! You guys must be hungry! Come join us! Noona prepared lunch!" Sungjong said

"Eh? Are you sure? Aren't we bothering you guys? We could just eat out and--" Youngjae was not yet finished when Sunggyu cut him off

"Don't worry. We cannot finish all of it anyway"

"Well... Okay" As they finished preparing at the living room, they gathered up in a circle.

"Woah. This is alot!" Himchan was now drooling, his eyes was feasting with the foods infront of him

"You did it all by yourself Hyogums?" Daehyun asked. Hyogums!? The infinite boys stopped themselves from laughing as they saw Hyosung's cheeks, there was a little blush on her cheeks. "Yeah"

"LET'S EAT!" Zelo said, they all digged down on the food.

"So. What are your plans today?" Sungyeol asked the B.A.P members

"Nothing" Himchan said while taking a bite on his chicken

"Do you want to join us?" Howon auddenly asked

"Oh yeah! You could join us! We'll be visiting Hoya's studio later and have some practice. That'd be great!" Dongwoo agreed with him

"Well... If it's okay with you guys" Jongup said

"Ofcourse it is!!!" They exclaimed, smiling at the B.A.P boys, they too smiled. "Okay"

As what they've talked about earlier, after having lunch they went straight to Hoya's studio. The B.A.P members and zinfinite members had a little dance battle, Infinite won since they had more experience than the B.A.P members but for them it was only just a friendly competition. The B.A.P members loved Infinite's moves and vice-versa. As they finished their little competition they forced Hyosung to dance. And so she did, with Jongup and Zelo. It was a y performance that they had on the previous school fest which was about 2-3 years ago. And Daehyun clearly couldn't take his eyes off on the brown haired-gummy angel dancing infront of him. The rest of the day went well for all of them. They continued practicing until they decided to grab some snacks. What a very happy day.