Two

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

 

“YOO YOUNGJAE! GIVE ME BACK MY BALLPEN!” An angry Sunhwa yelled

Youngjae chuckled “Fine here” he said, giving her back the ballpen

Sunhwa glared at him before heading back to her seat, at the front, near the door

Just then, Mr. Park, their Chemistry teacher entered with a masked guy following behind him. Everyone’s eyes were on them.  Ah, He must be the new student. Youngjae thought

“Mr. Jun could you take off your mask please and introduce yourself to everyone” Mr. Park said. The guy removed his mask.

“Hello everyone, I’m Jung Daehyun. Pleased to meet you all” He introduced himself. The girls squealed.

 “He’s so handsome”
“Yes he really is”
“I wonder if he has a girlfriend”

There they go again, fan-girling over the new student. Youngjae chuckled. When will they ever stop? Then he turned his attention back to Mr. Park.

“Okay Mr. Jung Daehyun, you could take your seat beside Yoo Youngjae over there at the back. Mr. Yoo can you raise your right hand please?” Youngjae raised his right hand and Daehyun started walking over to his seat. Youngjae smiled at him.

“Hey I’m Youngjae” He offered his hand in which Daehyun accepted.

“Daehyun, Jung Daehyun”

“So you’re new. What school are you from?”

“Oh. Seoul High”

“Really? I used to study there also!”

“Really? That’s great”

The both of them laughed

“It is” Youngjae nodded and continued talking… “Since you’re new he. How about I ask you to be my friend?” He suggested

Daehyun smiled. “Well that’s great. Sure. Why not. You'll be my first friend”

“Really? That'd be cool! Hmn. And then later, during lunchtime, I’ll go introduce you to my friends. Well, if that’s okay with you”

“It is. I would love to have a lot of friends”

“So how old are you Daehyun ssi?”

“Let's drop the formalities. Just Daehyun. Daehyun will do”

“Oh okay Daehyun”

“Anyway, I’m 17”

“Really? We’re the same age”

“Oh that’s a great thing. Isn’t it?”

“Right. Right”

"Do you have any sister or sibling or relative here at Hallyu Academy?"

"I do. I have a sister here. She's my twin. Though we don't look like one. Look at the girl seated near the door. The one in pigtails. That's her. How about you?"

"Well. You're right. but she's really pretty and you are handsome yourself. Me? I don't have any relative that studies here. All of my cousins attend Seoul High even my sister, she graduated there"

"Thanks. Hm. Well, can I ask you something. I'm really curious of something"

"What is it?"

"Why did you decide to transfer?"

"Erm. Well, we uh.. Appa bought a new house around Starlight and well Hallyu is the nearest school to our new place so yeah. And also to forget about my ex girlfriend"

"Oh sorry about that"

Daehyun chuckled. "It's okay. It's been a long time anyway. So hmn" He nodded

"I see. Anyway, You're gonna enjoy here. I assure you that"

"I hope so"

Then Mr. Park started his lesson, the two guys continued their little chit-chat throughout the whole period. Knowing each other better.

 

 

 

 

 

-

Another shoooort update. Keke. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Subscribe & comment! ❤