Six

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

 

Today is the day every student wishes to come, a free-from-school-day. And no doubt, Saturdays are definitely the best day for every students. Not just because it is a free teachers, books and notes day but because Saturdays are relaxing days. It is the day where they can finally relax and enjoy.

The bright sunrays entered his windows, making their way to his face gently slapping him. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes. Ah. I love Saturday mornings. He sat on his bed and threw his hands up in the air, streching.

It has been already a few days since Daehyun started attending Hallyu Academy. A few days since he met B.A.P, Snhwa and Hyosung. He, the B.A.P members, Sunhwa and Hyosung hangs out alot now. Sunhwa and Hyosung also spend most of their lunch time with the boys since their two other bestfriends cannot join them because they have a lot of school works to finish. He had gotten really close to everyone.... Well, except for our Hyosung, she was still as cold as ice. She would still just look at them with the blank expression she used to wear everyday. But it doesn't change his objectives; He still wants to be close with her no matter what. So everytime he and the Jeon siblings would walk home together he was really trying his to have a conversation with her but still, she would just look at him with the same expressions she's been goving to anyone. It has been a very meaningful, fun yet embarassing few days from him.

Suddenly, Daehyun's phone vibrated; shocking him. He gently picked it up. There was a new message, he quickly opened it.

From: Kid Zelo

     HYUNG! I have a new video game. Let's play, come on over!!!! -Zelo.

Daehyun chuckled. And pressed the reply button

To: Kid Zelo

     Arasso. I'll be there in an hour or a few. -Dae

He closed his phone and placed it back to the small table beside his bed. He stood up, fixed his bed and made his way towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Daehyun wore a denim pants and a simple white v-neck shirt and headed downstairs, he spooted his sister and her fiance at the living room

"Goodmorning Eunnie noona, good morning Bummie hyung" He greeted them with a sweet smile

"Goodmorning Dae" Kim Bum waved at him while Enji

"Goodmorning brother. Where are you going?"

"At Zelo's place. He invited me over"

"Ahhh. Okay. Take care!"

"Yes. Yes. Annyeong hyung, noona!" He said, waving at them

He started walking towards Zelo and Hyosung's place and finally stopped infront of the door

He pressed the dorbell, it took awhile before someone opened it. He stared at her for a little while before starting to speak

"Oh good morning Hyosung sii, is Zelo there. He invited me over"

"Yeah. He's inside. Come on in" She opened the door wider so he could get inside. She led him to the living room where Zelo was

"Hyung!" Zelo walked towards him and they did a friendly hug

"I'll leave you too alone. If you need something just call me" She said, making her way out of the living room

"So let's play?" Daehyun said, unsure

"Ne. I have new racing cd's here. Let's go" They started playing

 

*HYOSUNG's POV*

I was busy with my essay papers when I heard the doorbell rang

"Zelo can you get it?"

"But I'm playing noona. I will lose if I'll get the door" He yelled from downstairs

Aish. I'll get it then. I walked downstairs and opened the door without even checking who is it

As I opened it, I was shocked to see him, Jung Daehyun standing outside our house. He was dressed in a simple v-neck shirt and a denim pants but I had to admit he actually looked hot err I mean handsome with it. So yeah, I lead him inside and left the two alone. I walked back to my room and closed the door gently.

Lunch came, Daehyun was still here. He spent lunch with us. And he's gonna stay for a little more. During dinner time I couldn't help but notice how he actually looked good, he's really handsome in every single way even when he eats or talk or laugh. Zelo also forced him to do the 'Gwiyomi' dance and he did it. Causing an uproar of laughter from my brother, I wanted to laugh too but I can't. I need to be cold. All guys are just the same. They would say sweet words, make you fall for them and then leave you just like a trash. So no, I can't. But I have to admit... He's pretty cute though.

 

 

--

Something inside me told me that I should already post the 6th chapter and so I did. kekeke. ^^ Take it as my gift to you guys!!! Kekeke. ^^ OHHH, HYO FOUNDS DAEHYUN CUTE!! ❤ :"""> Hahaha. Aigoo. I'm currently at the hospotal, looking over my cousin. I hope he gets well soon. :( Anyway. Subscribe & Comment. I love you all! >:)< :* BIG HUGS AND KISSES. :*