One

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

*DAEHYUN’s POV*

I was still on my dream land when suddenly someone barged into my room and started yelling… “YAH WAKE UP JUNG DAEHYUN! WAKE UP! YOU DON’T WANNA BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL DON’T YOU? SO HURRY! WAKE UPPPPP! HURRY! GET YOUR LAZY UP NOW AND START PREPARING! YAH!” My sister, Eunji noona yelled while shaking me and then she pushed me out of the bed. I groaned. Standing up, I opened my eyes.

“YAH! That hurts!!!! Ouch” I said massaging my back, “I’m up now happy?” I glared at her

My sister gave me a sweet smile. “Good” She said patting my head. Geez, I’m not a dog noona. “Now Daehyunnie, go get ready for school. Take your bath now. I’ll be downstairs, I’ll prepare a good breakfast. See you later. Ciao!” She waved and headed out of the door. I pouted and stomped my feet, mumbling some words I myself can’t even understand before making my way towards the bathroom.

Okay. Hi everyone. I’m Jung Daehyun. Call me un-cool well, I don’t care I’m still introducing myself. As what I’ve said earlier, I am Jung Daehyun. Son of Mr. & Mrs. Jun. Obviously. 17 years of existence and currently on Junior High. And the noisy girl awhile ago is my sister, Jung Eunji. Honestly speaking, she is my step sister. We don’t get along well at first but as time passes by we started liking each other. Not in that way though, but as real brothers and sisters. We never tell anyone were step-siblings because for us we are true blood siblings. Funny right? Well anyway, We were already staying at Seoul for 6 years; after my mom died, we transferred here. I studied at Seoul High for a few years and now appa enrolled me at a new school; Hallyu Academy and it’s my first day here so I’m really nervous.

 

*TIME SKIP* *3RD PERSON POV*

Daehyun was really nervous since it was his first day for school. He wondered how are the people in his new school were. How they treated each other, how they would treat the new comers and how do they deal with each other. He took a deep breath, put his mask on before stepping into the school grounds.

I hope everything would be just as fine as my old school.

He looked around, everyone’s eyes were also on him. Why are they staring at me? He wondered. Then his eyes roamed around the place once again. This is a nice school, Though the students are kind of er.. well, weird. The way they stare at me is totally different. He sighed and look at the paper he was holding. It was his room assignment and his schedule for the whole year. He bit his lower lip. Room III-C? Where could this be? He started walking around, looking for his classroom.

 

 

 

 

-

Tadah!!! Finally the 1st chapter. Haha. So how was it? What doyou guys think? I , I know. Haha. That's all. ^^ comments and suggestions are warmly appreciated. ❤ So comment and subscribe! :) ciao!! xx