Thirteen

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

"Baby! Baby ah! Baby yah! YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! YAH WAKE UP!" Before he knew it, he was already thrown on the floor. He groaned in pain and opened his eyes immediately, "Yah! Noona!!!! What was that for?!"

"You need to wake up now!! We're going to Grandma's place today. Did you forget?"

"Aish, I forgot"

"I thought so. Anyway, get your out of the bed now. Breakfast is ready, I'll be out in a while to fetch little Hyunmi and when I and abummie oppa comes back we'll be going. Okay? See you later Daedae. Love you!" His sister gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks before dashing out of the door

Daehyun pouted. I totally forgot. Today is the day we're going to visit Grandpa and Grandma. Aigoo. What kind of grandson am I? He scratched the back of his head and made his way towards the bathroom.

After 3 hours...

The ride towards their grandparent's home was somehow quiet. Kim bum was focused on the road that he rarely talk. Eunji, who was beside him was sleeping all the time. And Daehyun who was sitting at the back, was quiet also. He was just looking outside the window. As they arrived, Daehyun helped Eunji with her luggage; She and Kim Bum would be staying there for a week becuase her grandparent's wanted to personally be close to his sister's fiance. On the other hand, Daehyun wanted to stay too but he can't. He still have school and ofcourse... He still needs to take care of Hyosung. He chuckled. What the hell am I thinking? He then went inside and greeted his grandparents.

Time skip..

They were having breakfast while happily chatting with each other

"Ah Eunji ah, you're fiance is really handsome. How come I've never met him before? Even before you got engaged with him?"  Grandma Su pouted a little earning a giggle from the three youngsters

"Ah. Sorry for that grandma. But this I promise you, you'll be the first person to know about our marriage"

"Ah. Arasso. Aigoo. I can't believe you're engaged now Eunji, you were just a little girl before and now... Look at you. You're so pretty and you have a very handsome fiance"

Both Eunji and Kim Bum blushed, "Thank you uh..."

"Grandma, call me grandma"

"Thank you grandma"

"Ah. I see you two are really inlove with each other. How about you Daehyun ah? Ay girlfriend?" Grandpa Jay asked

"No grandpa"

"But he has a crush in school!!" Eunji butted in making Daehyun blush in an instant

"Really? Who is it?"

"Hyosung is her name" Kim Bum said

"Ahhh. She has a nice name. So Daegi yah. Is there a chance between you two?" Grandma Su grinned (A/N: Daegi= Daehyun + aegi (baby)) 

Daehyun almost chocked on his food, "She's just my friend Grandma Su. Nothing more"

"Yeah sure" Grandma Su said sarcastically, "I want to see you with a girl again Daegi, it's been a while since I lastsaw you with a girl" Grandma Su said

"That won't be long. I promise you" Eunji winked at Grandma Su

The rest of their break fast was filed with laughter and ofcourse, with Grandma Su bombarding questions to the couple.

As they finished breakfast, Daehyun excused himself and went straight to his room. He grabbed his phone and searched for Hyosung's name. After 3 rings, someone finally answered..

"Hello?" Hyosung asked with a sleepy voice

"Oh did I wake you up?"

"No, not really. What's up? Why'd you call. It's the first time in history"

Yes, it was indeed the first time he called her. He laughed, "Hmyeah. Nothing really. What are you planning on doing the whole day?"

"Nothing much. I'll go to the library this afternoon and well.. Go to school later at about 7 pm for my practice. You?"

"I will be here at grandma's till 5. If it's okay with you, i can go with you later at shool"

"Ah... Well, if you would like to" She said, Daehyun smiled

"Alright. I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah. See you later" She said and hunged up

After the phonecall, he fell into a deep slumber.

 

Meanwhile at Hyosung's side...

Hafter having lunch with Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Sungjong she went to Seoul library to return the book she borrowed two days ago. After returning the book, she bought flowers and visited her appa's grave.

I miss you appa. I miss you alot. She whispered softly. She spent the next 2 hours there and the others by roaming arouns Seoul. After that, she made her way towards the school for her volleball practice.

After practice, she checked the time. 5:30 pm. Why isn't he here yet? She then checked her phone, there were no messages from him. She sighed wand walked towards the locker room.

She took a quick bath to feel fresh. After that, she sat on the bench near one of the lockers

"Aish, where are you exactly?"

"Uh.. In here?" Someone from behind her said... Finally. She smiled, "YAH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" and turned but her smile immediately vanished as she saw the person who was standing infront of her...

"Y-y-you?"

"Hi Hyosung, missed me?" He gave her a smile