Fourteen

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

Excerpt from the last chapter...

 

She took a quick bath to feel fresh. After that, she sat on the bench near one of the lockers
 
"Aish, where are you exactly?"
 
"Uh.. In here?" Someone from behind her said... Finally. She smiled, "YAH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" and turned but her smile immediately vanished as she saw the person who was standing infront of her...
 
"Y-y-you?"
 
"Hi Hyosung, missed me?" He gave her a smile
 
--
 
Hyosung couldn't believe what she's seeing. Am I dreaming?
 
"Wh-what are y-you doing h-here?" Her voice cracked
 
"Uh.. I missed you?" He took a step closer to her
 
"D-don't c-come near m-m-me!" she retorted
 
"Why? Don't you miss me?" As he neared her, he huged her. She squirmed under him and started pushing him away but failed. He was too strong for her.
 
"L-let g-go K-kikwang ah" She managed to say
 
"But I missed you" He let go and stared at her deeply, she looked away avoiding his gaze
 
"Don't you miss me baby?"
 
"Don't call me that" She hissed. Kikwang suddenly pushed her to the wall and started kiaaing her. She used all her force to escape but she can't. He's too strong. Tears slowly flowed from her eyes. Just then, the locker room door opened revealing a panting Daehyun. His eyes widened at the scene.
 
He dashed towards them, pulled Kikwang away from Hyosung and punched him with all his might. Kikwang groaned as he fell to the cold floor, "What the ?!"
 
"Don't you dare touch my girl!!!" Daehyun hissed, Hyosung looked at him and he looked back at her whispering, Just go with the flow. He grabbed Hyosung's wrist, Hyosung hid behind him
 
Kikwang smirked, "Your girl? Pfft. You're crazy. Now please, would you step out now? We need to go somewhere. I have to talk to her"
 
Daehyun rolled his fists and had the urge to punch him but stopped, instead he smirked, "I beg your pardon? Are you out of your mind? Sorry mister but no, My girlfriend isn't going anywhere with you"
 
"Girlfriend? Oh please. I don't believe you. It's too impossible" He turned to Hyosung, "Is he really your boyfriend?"
 
"Yes" She softly said still avoiding Kikwang's gaze
 
Kikwang laughed, "I don't believe you"
 
"Will this prove you then?" Daehyun turned to Hyosung and kissed her, near the lips. But from Kikwang's view, it looked like Daehyun kissed her on the lips. As they pulled away, Daehyun mouthed 'Sorry' Hyosung gave him a small smile and mouthed back, 'It's okay' Daehyun then turned back to Kikwang and smirked, "So?"
 
" you. Whoever you are. you!" Kikwang said walking away, he tripped with a bench, "Dammit!!" He kicked the bench and stormed out
 
As he disappeared, Daehyun faced Hyosung again, "Are you okay Hyosung?"
 
"Yes. Thankyou oppa... For saving me"
 
"It's okay. Stop crying now" He wiped the tears from her cheeks which made her cry even more. Daehyun quickly pulled her into her arms. It feels nice. She thought and buried her face into his chest. Daehyun started rubbing her back, comforting her
 
"I-I-" She spoke but eventually stopped when Daehyun hugged her tighter
 
"Hush. Everything's gonna be alright" He said
 
"I hope so" She weakly said. They remained in that position for almost 15 minutes until Hyosung spoke, "You can let go of me now Daehyun"
 
Daehyun released her and cupped her tears stained cheeks, "Don't cry anymore okay?"
 
"Yes"
 
10 minutes passed, they were now sitting near the lake, watching the stars in the sky
 
"Hyosung" Hyosung turned to him and hmmed
 
"Who is he?"
 
"Oh that. He's Kikwang. My ex"
 
"Oh"
 
"Do you want to know about him?"
 
Yes ofcourse. "Hm. Up to you, if you would like to tell me and then go. Tell me"
 
"Well.. He used to be my everything..." Daehyun nodded and she continued, "We dated for 7 and a half months. He was my everything, I loved him too much. H-h-he's a player but he told me he'll change and he proved me he would so I accepted his proposal. We were very happy at our fist ro third month. He's the sweetest guy ever. The most amazing boyfriend everyone could ever have but things started to fall out of hands when his jealousy overpowered him... He started accusing me of things, that I was a cheater, etc. so yeah.. We decided to cool things down a bit and we made up again, but he wasn't the same Kikwang anymore. He turned cold. And then he cheated on me. I forgive him, and then he cheated again and I forgave him again but the last time he cheated on him was the most painful of all. He-he-he cheated o-on m-me with my c-cousin. I caught them having 'it' and then we broke up. He broke up with me"
 
"WHAT?! HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH YOU?!" Daehyun exclaimed, Hyosung slowly nodded
 
"Aish. That jerk" He hissed and hugged her, "Don't worry. I-we're always here for you. Me, Zelo, Jieun, Sunhwa and the others"
 
She smiled, "I know. I'm lucky. Aren't I?"
 
"Yes. And we're lucky to have you too Sungie" They smiled, he suddely got up. Confusing her
 
"Let's have some ice cream! Let's go!" And he dragged her along with him.
 
--
 
Tadah! Haha. Subscribe & comment! I love you all!!!! ❤ :) Hugs and kisses! >:D< :*