Eleven

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

 

Daehyun woke up with a headache. He cried himself to sleep last night. Not because of his encounter with her or because he still loves her but because of the things she told him. Yes he was hurt, he thought that she had loved him before but he was wrong. All wrong. She used him. And he was a fool for letting her use him. Aish. Why am I such a fool before? Aish. Why am I even thinking about it? It's not like I should remember. She's a nobody to me anymore. Just then, his phone vibrated. There was a new message. He opened it.

 

From: Little Zelo

    Hyung. What did you do to noona?

 

To: Little Zelo

     Eh? What are you talking about?

 

From: Little Zelo

    She's so weird today. Starting last night. She asked me to sleep beside her and she even sang me a lullaby. And now, she cooked breakfast for me. What have you done? Really? And she's smiling alot now. It's starting to creep me out.

 

Zelo's message made him smile. And somehow made him forget about his stress. He pressed reply.

 

To: Little Zelo

    Haha! She told me last night she wanted to be the old Hyosung again. I think she's doing it now.

 

From: Little Zelo

    WOAH. Thankyou hyung. If it wasn't because of you, she would still be the same old noona. Oh and! I wonder how will the others react as soon as they found out

 

To: Little Zelo

   Oh me too. I'm too excited to see their reactions! But don't tell them yet about Hyosung's transformation okay?

 

From: Little Zelo

     Yes hyung. Oh gtg. Bye hyung. Thankyou once again! ^^

 

To: Little Zelo

     Sure thing! :)

 

He closed his phone. But he opened it again quickly. And started typing a message

 

To: Hyobear. 🐻

     Hey! Are you free today?

 

It wasn't that long until he received her reply

 

From: Hyobear. 🐻

     Hm. What's with the sudden question? Something's up?

 

To: Hyobear. 🐻

    Not really. So are you free today?

 

From: Hyobear. 🐻

    Yup!

 

To: Hyobear. 🐻

      Okay. I'll pick you up later, 9 am. Okay?

 

From: Hyobear. 🐻

     Alright!!! See you later oppa!

 

To: Hyobear. 🐻

    Okay. See you later hyobear! 😊

 

He smiled. And started to get ready.

 

Meanwhile at Hyosung's side...

She checked the clock, it was only 7 am. Aigoo, what to do? Ah! I know! She then started searching inside her cabinet. What to wear?! What to wear?!

"Ah, I'll just go wear this" She said, holding up a pink sleeveless blouse and ombre shorts. She also grabbed her pink shoe boots, "This would do"

She took her bath, and dressed up. She finished at exactly 8:30 am. After awhile, she heard a knock at her door. She lazily walked towards it and opened it. She furrowed her eyebrows

"Oh! Daehyunnie, what are you doing here? It's still early!"

"I'm bored so I decided to stop by early. Oh, you look good" He said smiling at her, she looked at him. He was wearing a light colored denim jacket with a white v-neck shirt underneath it, he wore a black pants and shoes, "You look handsome Daehyunnie"

He smiled, "Thanks" He looked at her "Let's uh.. Go now?"

"Hmmkay" She nodded and went out, she locked the door and followed behind him.

She noticed the stares people around their subdivision are giving them, it was not because she was with a handsome man but because she was out of the house and well yeah, with a handsome man.

"So why'd you want to go out?" Hyosung asked him

"Hm. To clear my mind"

"Eh? What's bothering you oppa?"

"My ex girlfriend came up to me last night" He said, WHAT?! She screamed in her mind

"Uh. Wh-what does she um... Want?"

"To get back with me"

"Oh"

"Funny right?" He laughed bitterly

What's so funny about that? She friggin wants you back. Are you crazy?! "Yeah"

He sighed.. Nobody talked for a minute until she spoke up...

"So what did you say?"

"I said no" Hyosung sighed in relief but Daehyun didn't seem to notice

"Ahhh" She said, smiling but her head was hanging low

Just then, she felt something in her hands. Se looked at it and saw their hands. Joint together, fingers intertwined. She then looked at Daehyun with an amused face, "What?" He asked

"Why are you holding my hand?"

"So you won't be lost" He smiled at her

"But I'm a grown up now, I could take care of my own" She said, still blushing because of the sudden skinship

"I don't want to let go. Ahyoo. It's been a while since I've held someone's hand" He confessed, blowing out air from his mouth

"Um.. Oppa.. Er.. So.. What happened between you and her?"

"She cheated on me. She left me for another guy"

"Oh. I didn't mean to" She felt sorry

"Don't worry, it's okay"

"Y'know what, let's just enjoy this day oppa and forget about her"

She said. The two of them did enjoy their day. They had ice cream, they played at the arcade and had a stroll around the park. They were now on their way when something caught her attention...

"Oppa! A photo booth!! Let's go!" She dragged him to the booth

They took 10 shots, as the pictures came out they laughed because of the photos taken. On the first pic, Hyosung and Daehyun were smiling widely. On the second one, Hyosung and Daehyun were making peace sign. On the third one, they were acting like a monkey. On the fourth one, Daehyun has his arms around her shoulder while she has hers on his waist; both smiling widely. On the fifth one, Daehyun gave her a piggy back ride. On the sixth one, Hyosung back hugged him. On the seventh one, Daehyun put her head around his arms; locking her in a dead lock. On the eight one, they were seating; Dae was leaning on her shoukders with his eyes closed. Hyosung on the other hand was staring up, eyes closed. Both were smiling. On the ninth one, Hyosung and Daehyun made a duck pose. And on the last one, Daehyun carried her bridal style.

"Woah. Look here oppa. Our photos are sooo cute!" Hyosung squealed while Daehyun chuckled

"Can I keep the last five photos?" He asked her

"Ofcourse!" She said, giving him the last 5 photos. He gently placed it inside his wallet while she did the same. After taking photos, they decided to went home.

As he entered his room, he took out his wallet from his bag. He pulled out their photos, he settled his wallet on the lamp shade table. He stared at the pictures. It's so lovely. Aigoo. What's happenning to me?

Hyosung on the other hand was sitting on her bad, her back pressed against the board of the bed. She was looking at the photos she and Daehyun took. She smiled, it's been a while since she did those things with a guy. And it made her blush a little.

After staring at the photo they have finally decided to put it back into its original place. Daehyun closed his lampshade while Hyosung closed her bedroom light. The two of them were smiling like an idiot as they laid on the bed. Thinking of what happened awhile ago, their hearts started beating at an abnormal phase...

Jeon Hyosung/Jung Daehyun, I think I like you.

 

 

 

--

Haha. Here is the eleventh chappie for you guys!! ^^ Kyaaa. Will work on the next chap tom. Because I'm so sleepy now, literally sleepy that my eyes are not cooperating with me any more and so does my brain, my mind. ohwell, I'll be off to my daehyo opps i mean dreamland now. Bye for now guuuys! I love you all! Big hugs and kisses! ❤