Chapter 2

Everything is My Fault

Minho entered the house hurriedly because it was so cold outside. “I’m home. Taemin-ah why didn’t you lock the door?” Minho said. He found the house was dark and quiet. “Where’s Taemin?” he murmured. He the light and found his wife slept on the sofa. He looked tired and his eyes were swollen. “Taemin-ah” Minho tried to woke Taemin up. No respond. “Taemin” Minho shook Taemin’s body once again. No respond. “Taemin-ah wake up!” Minho said louder that made Taemin surprised and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

“You’re home. Just working half-day?”

“Half-day? Taemin it’s 9pm!”

“Seriously? Oh my I haven’t done anything! How stupid I am!” Taemin got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen hurriedly. Minho approached his wife who was washing his hands.

“What happen? Is something bothering you?”

“Hm? Nothing”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I was so sleepy so I slept on the sofa but I didn’t mean to sleep until night. I’m sorry”

“It’s okay Taemin-ah”

“I save some Kimbap for you. Do you want?”

“No it’s okay. I ate before I got home. Have you eaten yet? You have to eat now, I don’t want you get sick”

“Oh. Okay”

“I’ll go upstairs, I still have something to do. I should finish it”

“Isn’t tomorrow Saturday?”

“I have promised my friends to hang out”

“Oh. Where will you go tomorrow?”

“Maybe to amusement park”

“Okay” Minho went upstairs left Taemin alone in the kitchen. “How can he chooses his friends rather than me? Does he remember when was the last time we spent time together? Ah no, he needs to refresh his mind. I should understand,” Taemin thought positively but it was actually completely wrong.

Taemin went upstairs and found his husband sat in front of his laptop. Focus, calm, and seemed in hurry. Taemin hugged Minho’s neck from behind tried gave a code to Minho that he needed time to sleep together.

“Hyung, it’s night already. Let's sleep”

“I have to finish this. You go sleep first”

“But you can continue it tomorrow”

“I’ll go with my friends”

“Are your friends very important?”

“Yeah”

“But hyung, it’s already midnight. You must be tired”

“You go sleep first”

“But hyung..”

“Taemin! Stop being selfish and childish, can you? Why can’t you understand me? I have to finish this as soon as possible! You aren’t a toddler so what happen with sleep alone? Stop bothering me!” Minho wasn’t realized that his wife was already in tears. “I’m sorry hyung” Taemin sobbed and got out from the room. It was the first time Minho snapped on him since they got married. Taemin’s heart was really hurt. He didn’t think that his husband was this harsh. He sat on the sofa. Laid lazzily there. Crying, asking, and blaming himself for everything. “Did I do something wrong? Am I wrong for telling my husband to take a rest? I must be wrong, he wouldn’t do that if I wasn’t wrong. Why am I so stupid? I shouldn’t do that. I should understand! Taemin you’re stupid”

 

A/N: Seems like my words aren't interesting =_= I little bit confused because of the long hiatus. But I hope you'll keep reading and like it. This chapter is pretty short. But it's better than nothing isn't it? Kkkk~ Don't forget to subscribe and comment ^^ Thank you.