Chapter 6

Everything is My Fault

Minho was officially left him that made Taemin felt like he wasn’t needed anymore. Taemin cried all the night, blaming himself for everything. Minho left him for 3 days without any news. Taemin hoped that Minho would text or call him one more time although just for saying that Minho hated him so much. Taemin went to his room and changed his shirt with a shirt that Minho said that he liked it. Although Taemin knew that it was part of their drama script. He tried his best to smile and went to the kitchen. He wanted to cook kimbap again so when Minho came back, Taemin still had something to give to Minho although he didn’t know when Minho would back. Taemin was crying and smiling at the same time while cooking the kimbap. He poured all of his love in every kimbap he made. He put all the kimbap on Minho’s favorite plate and put it on the table in the dining room along with a paper then he went upstairs.

~~~~

“Taemin?” Minho called Taemin. He found his house was so quiet and seemed empty. He didn’t find Taemin anywhere in the first floor and he thought that Taemin was sleeping. Minho went to the dining room and found the kimbap that Taemin made and a paper.

Hyung, I'm your wife, Taemin. Still remember me? I'm sorry for bothering your life, everything's my fault. I'm annoying, I'm making you bored, I annoyed you. But seriously, I just want to spend my time with you.. It's been a long time. You are always busy I don't know whether you really go to work or going to Kibum's house. So.. I feel like I'm not needed anymore. I hope you'll happy with Kibum. Protect him well. Don't you ever dare to leave him, okay? Because being left is hurt. If one day you apologize to me, just remember that I already and always forgive you. I cooked your favorite foods, Kimbap. Is the taste still same? Eat well hyungie! I love you. 

Minho ran upstairs and found his room empty. But he heard water flowing from the bathroom. He ran there and stepped on stagnant water. He couldn’t believe it. He didn’t think that Taemin would be like this. He walked slowly to the bathtub and found his wife drowning himself. “Taemin.. Taemin please wake up!” Minho picked Taemin up from the bathtub and laid him on his laps. Taemin was already frozen and he was so cold. Minho didn't even know maybe Taemin had been drawning for 2 days. He hugged him tightly tried to give his warmth to his ‘sleeping’ wife. “Taemin please wake up I love you! Taemin I’m sorry I regret everything Taemin I really love you please wake up! Taemin please stay with me, don’t leave me, Taemin please..” Minho whispered in Taemin’s ear and kissed every part of Taemin’s face.

~~~~

A month after Taemin’s death, Minho lived in that house with Kibum. He still couldn’t forget Taemin. Every part of that house reminded him of Taemin. He just realized that Taemin loved him with full of his heart, the more he realized it the more he wanted to die but he couldn’t leave Kibum. Minho came to the room when he saw Taemin cleaned the cupboard. He sat there and opened the cupboard. He found a lot of memories and he couldn’t hold his tears. He cried there and he suddenly felt his body warm. He felt like Taemin is hugging him tightly and made him crying harder. “I’m worse than the worst. I’ve never realized how you love me, Taemin. I wish you were here with me. If I could replay back time I wanted to keep you in my arms, and never let you go but I’m late. Too late. Taemin I’m sorry I love you. Everything's my fault. Not yours. Taemin I believe you're here. Please forgive me, Taemin..” he said like Taemin was there. Minho believed that Taemin was there with him. Taemin heard everything. Even Taemin saw him with Kibum.

 

A/N: Haaaaaaaaaa finally this fanfic has done! i cried when I write this chapter and this chapter finished faster than expected. So please leave a comment and subscribe. I need to know how's this fanfic. Thank you for always supporting me and keep reading until the end. I love you everyone I love you!