Chapter 3

Everything is My Fault

Taemin woke up as he found a letter from Minho that he went to the amusement park with his friends. Taemin had a bad feeling towards his husband so he followed Minho to the amusement park. He took a shower then went ahead to the amusement park. There was so crowded. “Where can I meet Minho” he murmured. He tried to tiptoe hope that he could find his husband easier. He turned left and tadah, he saw Minho with a feminine guy. Minho was lying. He wasn’t going with his friends. Taemin’s heart ached as he saw that feminine guy leaned his head on Minho’s broad shoulder. Laughing, smiling, cuddling, kissing each other like the whole world was theirs. Taemin covered his face with his cap and followed the lovey dovey couple.

The sun was already went down. Like the common couples, ferris wheel was the best vehicle for taking a rest and seeing the sunset with romantic atmosphere. He saw his husband and that feminine guy got in and sat there like glued. Taemin got in to the other chamber and watch them carefully. They both were on the very top of the ferris wheel. Taemin could hear their laughter and his eyes were already wet because of his tears. When he tilt up his head, they kissed. Taemin took his phone and took a photo of them. Tears were already streaming down to his pale cheek. He felt like shot by a very sharp narrow and it pierced right in his heart. Hurt. Hurt a lot

“Let’s go home, I’ll walk you home” Minho said while smiling and the other guy nodded. Heard that Taemin immediately left the park and went home by taxi as fast as he could and going back to act like everything was okay.

~~~~~

“I’m home”

“Oh you’re home, how was your day?”

“Very fun, we didn’t go to the amusement park, we just went to karaoke”

“Oh, karaoke. Do you want to take a bath?”

“Sure, I’m very tired”

“I’ll prepare the water. Just sit here I’ll call you when it’s ready”

Minho took off his jacket and went to his room, their room to be exact. Suddenly his phone rang. Taemin saw Minho sat there and smiled by himself as he read the message in his phone. “Honey, the water is ready” Taemin entered and approached his husband. “Oh okay thank you, baby. I’ll take a bath now” Minho put his phone in his jacket and put it on the hanger. Taemin took his jacket and looked for Minho’s phone. He saw a new message but he ignored it and opened the other message.

From: Kibum

I had a good day today. Thank you, honey. I love you! <3

Taemin shocked, he couldn't even believe what he just read. He heard the bathroom's door opened and hided Minho’s phone in his pocket. Fortunately Minho didn’t know.

“Are you going to sleep now?”

“Yes, I’m very tired. You should sleep too, okay?”

“Ne.. But may I ask you something?”

“Ya?”

“Hm.. Do you love me?”

“Taemin, what are you talking about? Haha of course I love you! You know it. Nah go sleep now, okay? Have a nice dream, baby”

Minho kissed Taemin’s forehead and laid on the comfortable bed. Taemin pretended to sleep but he actually thought about who was Kibum actually. Taemin got out from the bedroom and went to the living room. He took Minho’s phone from his pocket and read the messages.

From: Kibum

You made too much kissmark! I confused which clothes I should wear to cover it up.

From: Kibum

Minho, I miss you

From: Kibum

Can you stay with me tonight?

From: Kibum

My hip, my , my body is hurt because of you! You were too rough hiks.. But I love it :p

From: Kibum

Good night, love you!

Taemin couldn’t bear it anymore and he ended up crying like crazy on the sofa. His face was already wet by the vain tears. The wound in his heart was getting deeper and more hurt. He went back to the bedroom and laid next to Minho. Facing him while keep crying hoping that minho would wake up, ask him if something wrong, and calm him down but he got nothing. Minho was really asleep. “What are you two doing, hm? Why you do this to me? We’ve been getting married for 2 years. 2 years isn’t a long time I guess. Why you do this to me, Minho? You still realize that I’m your wife and I’m right here, in this house, laying next to you, right? Didn’t you say that you love me..” He whispered while Minho’s cheek and he cried even more when he said the last sentence to his sleeping husband. 

 

A/N: Done with chapter 3 haaaaa <3 Thank you for the support, keep reading and please leave a comment T.T One comment is so meaningful to me. I'm sorry for my bad english, typo, etc. Once again thank you~^^