Chapter 4

Everything is My Fault

Taemin accidentally lost the plate from his hand which made a big sound as it touched the floor and Minho awoke because of it. “Taemin-ah what are you doing? It’s still early in the morning!” Minho shouted from the room where he cuddled with pillows and blanket. “Sorry, hyung! I didn’t mean to wake you up!” Taemin replied and cleaned the glass. Minho got up from his bed and walked lazily to the kitchen to see what was Taemin doing.

“What are you doing? It’s 4 am”

“I.. I want to cook something”

“What do you want to cook?”

“Kimbap for you”

“What for?”

“So you want to eat at home”

“But why don't you cook later?"

"It need a long time to cook kimbap, so when you wake up, the kimbap has done and still warm"

“No need to do this all, Taemin. I can eat at office”

“But hyung..”

“Just go back to sleep. Your finger is bleeding”

Minho left Taemin in the kitchen. Taemin look at his bleeding finger and he was surprised because Minho didn’t do anything like treat the wound, or at least got panic. “It maybe because he’s still sleepy” he thought. Taemin went to the bathroom to wash his hand and put a bandage to cover the wound. Taemin went back to the kitchen to make the kimbap. He couldn’t stop his lips from a wide smile because of thinking how would Minho’s reaction be when he ate the kimbap although his heart ached because of Minho’s earlier behavior. Minho ever said that Taemin’s kimbap was the best. Taemin put the kimbap on the table and took a seat on sofa, watching TV while waiting his husband to wake up. “Hey hyung, good morning!” Taemin smiled widely as his husband took a seat next to him.

“Morning, Minnie”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Hm, good enough”

“Sorry for disturbing you this morning”

“It’s okay”

“Ah, I made kimbap for you, want to eat it now?”

“Yes”

Taemin went to the kitchen to make the kimbap he made. He gave the kimbap confidently. He kept smiling when he saw his husband started to eat the kimbap one by one.

“Is it delicious?”

“As always. Thank you, Minnie”

“Thank you! Want to eat again?”

“No, thank you. I need to take a shower now”

“Oh okay”

Minho got up from the sofa and went upstairs to the bathroom. Taemin sighed and smiled sadly at the kimbap he made. “Did I do something wrong?” Taemin took the kimbap and ate it slowly. Taemin went upstairs and he heard Minho talked to someone on the phone.

“Yes, I’ll go there tonight, baby.. No I haven’t eaten yet, there’s no food here.. No, no need to come here, just let me go there, okay? .. Okay, I’ll call you later. I love you, babe” Taemin bit his lips to hold his tears. It must be the feminine diva boy Minho kissed in the amusement park. He took a deep breath and got in to the room acting like he didn’t hear anything.

“Already take a shower?”

“Yes, how about you?”

“Not yet, I’m just about to”

“Oh I see. Taemin, I’m sorry, my boss suddenly called me to go to work tonight for some days”

“Some days? Oh okay then, it’s your job I can’t do anything. Good luck”

Taemin got in to the bathroom and took off his clothes one by one. “Work? Do your job well, make more kissmarks on his body.” He murmured. Taemin didn’t want to cry. He was angry. Very angry. Fortunately he could hold his angry and kept acting as a stupid Taemin who didn’t know anything.

 

A/N: Sorry for not update for a long time, typo, bad english, etc. I wasn't mood for writing seriously but now I'm back back back back back! Please keep reading and I'm really happy if you left a comment. 1 comment is so meaningful to me. Thank you ^o^