Chapter 5

Everything is My Fault

“Nothing left?”

“No, I’ve prepared everything”

“Okay, good luck, hyung. Take care, okay?”

“Ne, don’t forget to lock the door, don’t forget to eat, don’t let strangers come. I’m going”

“Ne, saranghae”

Minho didn’t reply Taemin’s “saranghae” word. Taemin suddenly had an idea. He took his coat and followed Minho to Kibum’s house. The probability of he could see Minho and Key was too small and the risk was too big. He was like a sasaeng fans who followed their idol everywhere and everytime. Taemin wore a black coat and a cap so he could hide his face. Fortunately Kibum’s room was in the first floor and there’s a window with a big tree in front of it so Taemin could hide and peek them easily. He stayed there waited for Minho and Key to come. Taemin suddenly saw a tall figure he used to see in their room now hugged the feminine guy and threw him to the bed. Minho and Kibum were kissed each other passionately and now, they wore nothing. Taemin covered his mouth with his palm and fell on his knees still processing what did he see. Tears streaming to his cheeks. And he ran back to his house and took a knife and cut his arm. He cried like a crazy person. Threw everything to the floor, and he ended up sleeping on the floor.

~~~~

It was already a week since Minho went to ‘work’. Taemin kept waiting for him he even slept on the sofa. Taemin knew that Minho was cheating on him but he couldn’t handle his feeling. He loved Minho so much and he could never blame Minho. He blamed himself instead. Taemin was half asleep on the sofa and woke up when he heard someone opened the door. Smile was formed on his lips when he saw his husband finally in front of him.

“Hyung finally you come back” Taemin said, smiled.

“Hi Taemin. Sorry for leaving you, I was too busy”

What a good employee

“Hyung, wanna play game? You need to refresh your mind!”

“How about next time?”

“I know you’ll busy again soon. Let’s play. It’s been a while since the last time we played game”

“But I want to take a rest, Taemin”

“Come on hyuung, let’s play”

“Taemin I want to sleep! Why can’t we play next time?”

“Hyungie, let’s play just for 15 minutes, okay okay? Pleeease” Taemin hugged Minho’s arm.

“Taemin why you become so selfish? I’m tired and I need to take a rest not playing game! Why can’t you understand me? Seriously Taemin, I admit it that sometimes you’re annoying. I expected that I could take a rest when I reach home but here you’re whining and nagging like a toddler. Please Taemin, I want to take a rest”

“S-Sorry hyungie, I’m sorry I should know you want to take a rest. I was wrong I’m really sorry”

“It’s okay”

Minho left Taemin and went to his room. Taemin froze there. He was shocked, sad, and he kept blaming himself for being so selfish. He bit his lips for holding his tears although it was useless. His tears was already streaming like a waterfall. He wiped his tears and went to his room to sleep. He saw his husband already sleep. He didn’t do anything there, he didn’t even see his husband. His heart was too hurt. Since that day, Minho never talk to him like he used to do before. He was so cool and he left Taemin more often. Maybe Minho already tired to be an actor of their drama, a drama where they should act like they’re loving each other like romeo and juliette. Taemin couldn’t bear this anymore.

“I’m home”

“Hi hyung, tired?”

“Yes”

“May I ask you?”

“Go on”

“Are you cheating on me?”

“No”

“Don’t lie” Taemin showed a photo when Minho kissed Kibum. Minho didn’t show any surprise expression.

“Not your business”

“Of course it’s my business! I know what have you done, hyung. You’re going to Kibum’s house, him like there’s no tomorrow and make work as the reason. I knew everything. Why you do this to me?” Taemin couldn’t hold his tears anymore. He was sobbing so hard and he expected Minho to hug and apologize to him but he got nothing. Even the opposite.

“Okay Taemin, since you’re already knew everything I think I should tell you. I’ve never loved you since we got married. You become so boring, annoying, selfish, and to be honest, I regret to marry you.”

Taemin’s heart was completely broken into infinity pieces and his world was vanished. He couldn’t believe what he heard but it was the reality. Taemin couldn’t say anything, he was too shocked. Minho went out again and Taemin sure that Minho went to Kibum’s house. “Hyung please don’t leave me!” Taemin shouted as he saw Minho got further.

 

A/N: chapter 5 completed. There will be 1 more chapter and I'll update again this evening or tomorrow. Please look forward to it ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because this chapter is the . Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Thank you all I love you!