Chapter 1

Everything is My Fault

Sunlight lighted up the room through the large window right in front of the bed. Minho woke up and found out that his wife, Taemin wasn’t there. “Where is he?” he murmured. He got up from the bed and looked for his beloved Taemin. Maybe no more.

 
Minho walked in the lighted corridor. Large and framed photos of him and Taemin were decorated the wall. He found his wife cleaned a cupboard, smiled by himself while seeing the photo albums. “You woke up” Minho said. “Oh good morning hyungie, I woke up at 7 just now.” Taemin gave him his angelic smile which used to melt Minho down. 
 
“What are you doing?” 
 
“I’m cleaning this cupboard haha I found a lot of our photos. I remember when we....”
 
“Oh, I'm sorry, Taemin but I want to take a shower. I have to work”
 
“Hm, okay” Taemin’s happy face turned into a forced happy expression when he heard his husband’s cold respond. Minho liked to leave him alone. Taemin understood because Minho was busy: he often went to other cities. He often alone in that big-enough house. All alone without anyone kept him company. Taemin opened a photo album where their wedding photos saved well. 
 
-Flashback-
 
“To Lee Taemin, will you promise to keep by Choi Minho’s side in every condition?” 
 
“ I promise”
 
“To Choi Minho, will you promise to keep by Lee Taemin’s side in every condition?”
 
“I promise”
 
They’ve declared their eternal promise. “Tonight, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin are officially together. To Choi Minho, you can give a kiss to Lee Taemin”. Taemin felt his tears were already gathered in the edge of his eyes but right when the tears fell onto his peach-like cheeks, Minho already wiped it. Minho tilted Taemin’s head and put his lips on Taemin’s. Everyone were excited and gave them bless. “I love you” Minho whispered and hugged Taemin tightly.
 
-Flashback end-
 
Taemin opened the next page and saw some photos of himself and Minho when they moved from their older house to their house now. Those smile, those happiness, Taemin still could feel it. “Taemin-ah I’m going!” Minho shouted from the living room. Taemin wiped his teary eyes and went to the living room to meet his husband. 
 
“Already take your breakfast? I cooked your favorite food”  
 
“I’ll eat later. I’m late. Don’t forget to lock the door, okay? Don’t open the door to strangers”
 
“Araseo. Be careful, hyungie” Minho kissed Taemin’s forehead.
 
“I’m going”
 
“Ne, sarang...” Taemin wanted to say “saranghae” but suddenly Minho called someone and completely ignored him. Taemin closed the door and back to the cupboard. His heart hurt a lot. He missed the warm hug from Minho, the soft kiss from Minho, the happiness they usually shared, the moment when they ate together. Minho had changed for the past 5 months. He missed him so much. Taemin suddenly found a letter. A love letter from Minho 4 years ago. Yeah, that letter is 2 years older than their marriage. Minho put the letter in Taemin’s shoes so Taemin would find it easily.
 
Lee Taemin,I hope you’ll read this letter until the end. I’m.. Ah ya, Do you know me? Maybe you don’t know me but you’ll know me soon after you reading this later. Ah no no, I’m Choi Minho. A student from the class next to yours. Do you know me? So hard to talk to you directly because I’m too shy. Sorry, I’m talking too much. Just go to the point.
 
Taemin, I actually have feeling towards you. I wanted to talk to you but I’m afraid that you’ll reject me so I say this through this letter. I’ve noticed you for a long enough time. I feel something different in my heart. You are different. You stole my heart. You have to be responsible. So.. Will you ever give me a chance?
Taemin smiled when he read that letter but he didn’t notice that his tears were already streaming to his peach-like cheeks. Streamed down and fell onto the letter. 
 
Taemin went to the dining room and sat there. He haven’t taken his breakfast yet because he wanted to breakfast with Minho but unfortunately Minho didn’t have time. “Eat well” Taemin said in the silence. He remembered when Minho pushed him to the dining room and said, “let’s eat, the foods are getting cold”. He remembered when Minho feed him. He remember when Minho hugged him from behind when he was cooking. Taemin’s heart broken into thousand pieces but all he could do was hiding it.
 
 
A/N: Whoah after a long hiatus, I finally make a new fanfic XD I hope you all will like it because I'm trying hard to make the angsty feeling. I'm sorry for my english and I hope you'll keep understand what's the meaning. Subscribe and comment? Thank you ^^