Chapter 21

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year quickly passed by, Hyukjae and Donghae were still going strong. The perfect couple you could say perhaps?

 

Heechul and the other hyungs of course already graudated so now the Lee couple and their other friends are in their final year of studying in high school.

Donghae was still the Soccer captain and Hyukjae was handed theposition of Dance captain when Hangeng graduated. And no one would ever object of the idea. Cuz lets face it, who would fit the position other than Lee Hyukjae/Eunhyuk himself.

The two LEEs are still oh so lovey dovey but there is one thing they still haven't done yet to complete their relationship. And that is to tell both of their parents that they are in a relationship with one another. They are afraid in telling them because it is a fact that their fathers are the owners of rivaling companies. Hyukjae's father Lee Jaesu, the president of Lee enterprise is currently at the top in Korea and also famous around the world. And Donghae;s father is no other than Lee Donghyun, the president of Lee corp. and it is also a well known fact that their company is close in second to Lee enterprise. Its no wonder their scared of their reaction to their relationship. They are afraid that their fathers would forcefully separate them from one another.

~

Right now the DOnghae and Hyukjae are inside a five star restaurant in celebration of their one year anniversary.

Donghae moved his seat from acro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter