Chapter 19

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

I was lying my head on the table because it was still very early and not to mention I haven't had a single wink of sleep last night because of the horror movie me and Hae watched yesterday.

*Riiing* I heard the bell rang.

Without looking up I heard someone enter and I assumed that it was mr. Shin.

But then again the girls in the classroom were squealing like crazy and they were really giving me a major headache. And when I looked up I saw a tall handsome guy at the front of the class.

I saw him smile at me. But I just looked at him blankly. While the other girls were swooning to his smile. It was just then that mr. Shin entered the classroom.

"Ahh.. I am glad that you are finally able to join us mr.choi"--mr. Shin

"Glad to be back sir" the choi guy said.

I layed my head back down because I wasn't interested in the Choi guy. But I couldn't help but look up when I felt the presence of someone in front of my table. And I came face to face with tge Choi guy smiling at me.

But I just ignored him once again and continued my rest. And I heard him and some of his fan girls in class gasp at my reaction.

"Now now Siwon. Go to your seat" mr. Shin said

He immediately sat down but to my irritation his seat was right behind me. And I could feel that he was staring at me. Throughout the whole morning class I could feel him practically boring holes on my back.

So when the bell rang I quickly packed up amd stood up and finally taking hold of Minnie's hand dragging him to the cafeteria. For two reasons. 1st is that I wanted to get away from that Siwon guy and secondly I am excited because I could finally be able to see my Fishy again.

But to my annoyance I saw that Siwon right behind us.

"Yah! Minnie ah.. who is that guy? ?"

"BO?! You don't know who Choi Siwon is?!" He asked me with his eyes wide.

I just shook my head.

"Well if you have to know. He is Choi Siwon. A famous model and actor. He wasn't in class when you first joined because he was filming a drama somewhere.

I nodded In undrstanding cuz I'm noy really interested in dramas so I'm not surprised that I don't know him at all.

"And he is also known almost as the 2nd kingka and he is Donghae's rival here in school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter