Talking With CAP

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ChanHee's POV]

I dragged my feet after school as I walked to my car. I heard his breathing several feet behind me as he laughed with ChangHyun.

Ugh let's just get this over with already!

"Hey gay boy, nice car. Did your boyfriend get it for you?" Byunghun's mocking voice asked me. I simply shook my head. "What's wrong? You can't talk anymore? Or are you saving your voice for when you and your boyfriend talk all night on the phone?" Byunghun pretended to flutter his eyelashes as ChangHyun pretended to twirl in a dress and made gay stereotypical motions. I stared at the ground and played with my backpack strings, refusing to speak.

"Hey, he's talking to you girl face!" ChangHyun yelled at me. He pushed my shoulder, expecting me to look up, but I simply let him and moved back from the impact. "What are you? A rag doll? You can't even defend yourself!"

"Stop it now!" I looked up to see Minsoo furiously heading our way. "Go home L Joe and Ricky." The two hesitated and were about to argue with Minsoo. Minsoo looked at me as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I said go home! There's nothing to look at here!" Minsoo yelled one more time as Byunghun and ChangHyun finally left. "Hey, are you ok?"

I looked up and nodded as I wiped my new found tears away.

"I'm fine thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"Yes, I had to do that. Your friends Daniel and Jonghyun told me that Ricky and L Joe bully you for minutes to over an hour after school as you go to your car. You have good friends who are looking out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter