Partners

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Ahn Daniel?"

"Here!"

"Lee ChanHee?" ChanHee quietly slept with his head on his desk as the teacher took attendance. "Lee ChanHee?" Daniel poked ChanHee's side to wake him up before the teacher could notice ChanHee was asleep.

"Hmmm.. Here!" ChanHee quickly shouted once he realized what was going on. The teacher looked up from her attendence sheet and suspiciously looked at ChanHee before looking back down and calling the next student's name.

"I knew watching movies last night was a bad idea." Daniel shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. Just hope that Changjo isn't asleep in class."

"See now since the angle of this triangle is 90 degrees, the corner B would equal to-"

"Teacher!" ChangHyun waved his hand in the air as he snickered.

"Yes, Yoo ChangHyun?"

"Jonghyun is snoring so loud I can't hear the lesson." The teacher quickly turned and stared at Jonghyun who soundly slept during geometry.

"Mr. Choi Jonghyun!" The teacher loudly yelled.

"Hmm... Ohh yes?" Jonghyun's eyes shot open as he woke up to stare into his teacher's angry eyes.

"Detention for you today."Jonghyun sighed but nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Park."

ChangHyun laughed to himself as he watched Jonghyun's face drop.

"Mr. Yoo ChangHyun!" ChangHyun's eyes darted to the front of the classroom to see the teacher's annoyed face turn into a nasty scowl.

"You have detention too today for interrupting my lesson."

"What?! That's unfair!" ChangHyun pouted.

"Is it now? Would you like detention tomorrow too?"

"No, Mr. Park."

"That's what I thought." The teacher huffed before returning to the geometry lesson.

[ChanHee's POV]

I looked across the classroom to see Byunghun sketching on his notebook. I at English and never paid attention during the foreign language class.

"Mr. Lee Byunghun, since you have enough time to draw like you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter