Anger

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"I still feel bad.." ChanHee continued on as he lay his head on Byunghun's shoulder. The couple sat in ChanHee's room after school and talked.

"I'm sure Niel will understand one day." Byunghun replied, his boyfriend's hand while trying to comfort him.

"Yea, I hope you're right." ChanHee sighed.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" ChanHee picked up his phone to be bombarded by the worst words.

"Niel's in the hospital!" Jonghyun cried through the phone.

"What?! Are you there?!"

"Ricky's driving me there. We're five minutes away."

"Alright, L Joe and I will be there soon." ChanHee replied before hanging up, tears already forming in his eyes.

"What happened, baby?" Byunghun asked, full of concern.

"Niel's in the hospital."

"Come on, let's go." Byunghun quickly stood up and pulled his boyfriend to his feet before rushing downstairs into the car.

"What happened?" ChanHee asked as Byunghun and him came running into the hospital lobby. Jonghyun was crying in his chair as Changhyun sat next to him, trying his best to comfort the younger male.

"Niel tried killing himself. Mr. Jung found him in a pool of his blood on his bedroom floor. Niel's been cutting himself." Jonghyun told them through his sobs. ChanHee burst into tears once he heard Jonghyun's words. Byunghun held him as the older male's tears soaked his shirt.

"He never even told us..." ChanHee cried, hitting Byunghun's chest in frustration. Byunghun let him, knowing how hard it was for ChanHee to hear that someone close to him tried to kill themselves. Byunghun was just in that situation when ChanHee tried killing himself.

Mr. Jung appeared from a hallway and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter