Lotte World

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Yay! We're here!" ChanHee cheered as Byunghun parked the car.

"About that scratch on your car.." Byunghun nervously said. ChanHee glared at the younger, but eventually rolled his eyes.

"I'm still mad about that, but I'll just make my dad fix it." He sighed.

"So you're not going to hurt me over the scratch? Oh I love you!!" Byunghun tried kissing ChanHee on the cheek as the other backed away and pretended to gag.

"Eww don't put your lips on my precious face! I said I'm still mad." ChanHee scolded. Jonghyun laughed at the older couple in front as ChangHyun simply watched. He had never seen Byunghun so happy and he really didn't want to screw it up for his best friend.

"Come on, you two!" ChanHee announced as he got out of the car. Byunghun happily followed as he wrapped his arm around ChanHee's shoulder. ChangHyun and Jonghyun quietly trailed behind as they arrived at the ticket booth. ChangHyun's eyes got wide as he saw the ticked cost 38,000 won. He checked his wallet and silently freaked out as he saw he only had 15,000 won. ChangHyun's eyes looked up as he realized he was next to pay for his ticket after Jonghyun.

"Next!" The lady at the ticket booth yelled after Jonghyun paid for his ticket. ChangHyun nervously approached the ticket booth. "Ohh here's your ticket!" The lady smiled as she handed ChangHyun a ticket.

"Uhm I haven't paid yet." ChangHyun said, completely confused.

"Ohh your friend over there paid for you ticket! Go right ahead." She informed him as she pointed to a person. ChangHyun looked to where the lady pointed as confusion and shock washed over him.

"You paid for my ticket?" ChangHyun asked, completely confused by the other's actions.

"Why are you so surprised? Has no one ever paid for one of your things?" Jonghyun laughed before running to catch up with Byunghun and ChanHee who already entered the main gates of Lotte World.

"You alright, Ricky?" Byunghun asked the younger. ChangHyun stood still after they entered the gates, frozen as if he saw a ghost.

"Y-yea, I'm fine." ChangHyun stuttered. Byunghun gave his best friend an unconvinced look as the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter