For A Day

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You don't have to listen to this song while you read this chapter, but it gives a certain "vibe/feel" to the chapter! :)

It's on repeat so you don't have to keep replaying the song!

Ppyong!

Click here to listen while you read!

 

 

 

[Narrator's POV]

"Come on, don't be a baby." ChanHee taunted Byunghun.

"I'm not being a baby! This is dangerous, Chunji!" Byunghun shouted.

"This is dangerous!" ChanHee mimicked the other.

"Shut up! Don't mock me!"

"Don't mock me!" ChanHee continued to imitate Byunghun.

"Fine, I'll do it!"

"Finally!" ChanHee laughed.

Byunghun inched his way to the edge as ChanHee continued to laugh.

"You're taking too long!" ChanHee finally chuckled as he ran, grabbed Byunghun's hand, and pulled him off the edge with a jump as the two free-fell through the air.

"Ahhhhh! Don't you ever do that again, Chunji!" Byunghun screamed before they hit the water. ChanHee didn't even care because he was too busy laughing.

"You should've seen your face!" ChanHee giggled as he swam in the water.

"That was not funny!" Byunghun lectured. "This is the thanks I get for taking care of you when you have a hangover." He mumbled to himself as he treaded water.

"Aww thank you for taking care of me and hanging out with me today, Hunnie!" ChanHee cooed.

"Don- don't call me th- that!" Byunghun gave a flustered reply as ChanHee giggled.

"Whatever you say, Hunnie!"

"Chocolate and vanilla!" Byunghun pouted.

"Strawberry and vanilla!" ChanHee whined.

"Chocolate and vanilla!"

"Strawberry and vanilla!"

The worker chuckled as she watched the two boys argue over ice cream flavors.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter