Bully

That Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Hi, Chunji!" ChanHee turned around in the cafeteria to find his friends Ahn Daniel, aka Niel, and his other friend Choi Jonghyun, aka Changjo, waving to him. He went to their table and smiled as he placed his tray of food down.

"Hey guys!"

"Ugh, Ricky was picking on me again. His insults aren't even that good." Jonghyun sighed and rolled his eyes.

"It's ok, Changjo! You're a tough one! So Chunji, did you stay out of trouble's way this morning?" Daniel asked ChanHee while making quotation marks with his fingers on the word trouble.

"Yea, so far. Hopefully, I don't run into him this afternoon. I don't know why but something about him interests me." ChanHee looked at Jonghyun to see him staring across the cafeteria.

"Speak of the devils." He said through gritted teeth. ChanHee turned to see L Joe, aka Lee Byunghun, and Ricky, aka Yoo ChangHyun, walking through the cafe like they owned it.

"The nerve they have." Daniel spat with clear disturbance in his voice as ChanHee turned back to stare at his food.

"Well look who we have here." ChanHee turned again to find Byunghun smirking in his direction. Him and ChangHyun moved closer to our table as ChanHee tried to ignore them. Daniel and Jonghyun made fake gagging noises as they laughed and high-fived.

"Well if it isn't for the little boy, the gay boy, and the girl." ChangHyun laughed as Byunghun fist-pounded him, a clear sign that he approved of Ricky's insult.

"At least I hit puberty." Jonghyun mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?!" ChangHyun yelled at Jonghyun as the younger just ignored him.

"Hey gay boy, what's for lunch today?" Byung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter