Chapter 6

Man In Love

a/n: ;A; Don't kill me for using your bias as the alternate bodies of INFINITE.. im begging you~~  haha..
Double update for you guys 'coz i love Lay.. (what's the connection anyways..?? ._.)
Enjoy reading~ 
*not edited, sorry :<*


Myungsoo's P.O.V.

 
I dropped the photo album when i heard someone screamed. Its a girl scream.. maybe its suzy! 
I rushed downstairs just to see Suzy laughing and them cheering.  Wtf!
 
"What happened..? I thought i just heard a girl's scream..?" I said, puzzled. They all stopped and laughed. 
 
"Hyung! Its my scream you know.." Sungjong said sarcastically. 
 
"But.. why did you screamed?" I asked him. Im trying my best not to be furious infront of Suzy. *Sighs*
 
"Because..." they looked at each other, then Sungyeol asked quietly to them "should we tell him..?"
 
"Of course. Its his house anyways."
 
"Alright." Then they all faced me. 
 
"We're living in this house..." they said naturally.
 
"W-what?!" I beamed.
 
"Relax oppa. I suggested they stay here since they don't have a place to stay. You said before that you want this house to be alive, so.. " she smiled cutely. Who can refuse this girl?
I just nodded. "But.. don't be too loud or else.." i said, pointing at them. They all nodded like dogs and puppies but im sure they will not do it. Oh god. This is disaster.

"KISEOP!!~" Grr.. i told them not to call me in that name! But.. *sigh* nevermind.
 
"Yah.  Cant you see im doin--" when i turned my head to face them, they throw an egg to my face..
 
"AHAHAAHHAHA~ ㅋㅋㅋ"they laughed. Tss. My face's so messy!! Ugh. I better wash it now before Suzy comes home, this guys seriously... i don't know what to do to them. But first...
 
"Who threw that egg!??" Seriously, it hurts.
 
"...." they are all silent. I looked at them one by one and they all looked at woohyun except for sunggyu hyung who was watching t.v.
 
"Woohyun!?" 
 
"Aahh~~!" Then he run into Sunggyu hyung's side. I was about to beat him when Sunggyu hyung blocked me.
 
"Yah! What are you twoo~ oh." He looked at my face. Yeah. I know. Its super slimy right? Ewwie right?. Grr. Stfu hyung! Imma beat this one!
 
"Go wash yourself first, then, i can let you beat him okay?" I can see that hyung's trying his best not no laugh. 
I turned around towards the kitchen when i heard noises, i looked back, and what did i saw? Sunggyu hyung laughing out loud. This guy really.. he's a late reactor you know. I shot a look at him then he stopped. I proceed washing my face. After a few minutes, i grab a towel to wipe my face while walking towards the living roo--- whattda!! This is not a house! This is a dumpster!! Argh! When i say dumpster, its really messy.. Really. Really. Messy.  ._.
They're really hopeless..
 
I called the maid to clean and they did what i say but.. these freakin' morons just pushing them away! Ahh! I can't take this anymore!!
I grab a newspaper or magazine, whatever it is and rolled it, i hit them with that..
 
"How dare you messed my living room!!" I said, still hitting them.
Dongwoo, ho was laughing a while ago, is now wiping the table with damp cloth from the maids, but i don't care! Im pissed off! Grr.
 
"O-oppa?" Uh-oh.. 
"What are you doing? Are you some kind of... beast..??" Then she entered the house.
 
"A-ah. Its just that.." i hide the newspaper behind my back
 
"We're just playing around~" i placed my hand on sungjong's shoulder who i had beaten up a while ago.
 
"Aah. Why... why is the room so... so messy?!" Suzy said while looking around, picking those crumbled papers underneath the table. When she looked back at us, she glared at me, i noticed that the members where pointing at me. Wtf!! ¬.¬
 
"Lee kiseop!!! Youre gonna clean this mess alone!!" Uhh. She's angry..
*** you guys! Im gonna kill you later!!***
 
"Lets go guys, i'll treat you lunch." She said to them. And they all happily followed her outside. I just scratched my head. Ah! This can't beee~! I really hate you guys!!! ;A;

SUZY's P.O.V.
 
"Hey Zelo! That's seat's mine!" Said Suho.
 
"Wae? I'll seat here! Youre not even sunggyu hyung." He teased. Huh? I don't get it. Why do they have to fight over the passenger seat. There's many seats at the back. Oh well..
I started the engine and off we go.
 
"Where do you want to eat?" I asked them. I don't kow if they're my oppa's i don't know their age yet. So yeah. XD
They're chanting some weird places that i've never been to. They knew so many places. *Sighs*
 
"Don't worry suzy-ah. We'll lead the way." Minhyuk assured me. I smiled at them. They're really like my brothers eventhough we just met few days ago.. well. Its a good thing, right? Im happy that were getting along well. Kiseop oppa do have really nice friends.
 

Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
***Sungyeol!! Where are you? where's Suzy? Im gonna kill you if you touch her!*** yeah. Its good to be advanced. But.. i think they'll take care of her. They always wanted to have a little sister since were all boys. 
I just finished cleaning and im starving~ ugh. I called the maid and i ordered her to cook.
Now, im resting on the couch watchibg t.v. and theres no other channel here except food. Food. Food! Do you know how hungry i am huh? Television?! 
 
Oh. I remember i have something to do upstairs. I wanted to make a album for the two of us.. not THEM. You know what i mean.. ._. 
Where's the shiny gadget here..? I've been looking for it here in his room. I've seen one of them in televisions, they can capture moments, and that's what i am going to do.. whats that thing called again? I can't remember.. 
 
"Ahjumma!" I called her and i went downstairs.
 
"Ne?" She responded. You can hear it but her voice isnt clear. She's far. I mean. From me. I looked in tr kitchen and i saw her cooking. 
 
"Ahjumma. I told them to cook, not you." I said, taking her hands off the plates.
 
"Aigoo.. i want to surprise you~ i know you missed the foods that i cooked!" She laughed. And its so sweet of hers. I embraced her tightly with a smile on my face. So this is how you feel when your loved. Not bad though. It makes me want to have a family.. ah! No. I mean. Ugh. Nevermind. 
 
"Ah. Ahjumma. You know where the *gesturing the clicking of the camera while the other eye is closed* is?" Then i rub the nape of my neck and chuckled. She laughed and ruffled my hair.
 
"Ah the camera. Its inside Suzy's room you silly." She smiled at me.
 
"Ah mianhe i forgot." Then i bow alittle, smiled at her and went upstairs. That ahjumma is really something.
 
"Camera~ camera~" im chanting while im walking towards her room. Camera. Yeah that't it! 
When i opened her room. Its.. its warm.. i don't know why. Is it because of the color of the room that.makes it look warm..? blue.. its refreshing here. Like the beach. 
Anyways, the camera... I looked through the cabinets, drawers, i even saw what i must not see. Ugh. orz
At last. I saw it. I opened it and i got confused how it works. There's this large circle here. Wait what's this..,?glass? And it has a glass inside? Wait is it a glas-- 
*Click!*
AH!! MY EYES! whats that flash?! Aish!
I rubs my eyes and surprised on what i saw on the screen. Is it... my eyes...?? But how come its so white. I mean the ... ._. Nevermind. I didn't know what it is called either. 
i knew how it works... at least...? The basics. ? I went inside of kiseop's room. As i stepped in, i heard footsteps.. one second, the noise's getting louder.. i turned my head
 
*click* *click* *click*
 
I accidentally pressed it. And guess who came. Them. I mean the guys. They all froze except for Dongwoo hyung. 
 
"Dude, you can say if you want us to pose?" He said sarcastically. "Lemme see it." He grab the camera from me. 
 
"Wait.. do you know what this is.,?"
I asked him.
 
"Yes of course~ we had many of these. You know. He's rich. " then he pointed at himself. Ah i know now. 
 
"Yah! What are you doin?" I asked them, still frozen. I pushed them really hard and i immediately jumped on the bed. Dongwoo hyung sat on the edge of the bed while looking at the photos and he began laughing really hard. 
 
"Hhahah myungsoo! Is this you?" He handed me the camera and on the screen was my eyes. You know. Earlier. "Aish. Get over it! " i handed him back the camera. 
 
" Then why don't you delete it. " He answered.
 
"Yah! That hurts!" 
 
"I thought i saw heaven." 
 
"Me too..."
 
"Thank god im still alive." They all beamed. 
 
Dongwoo hyung began laughing again. "Ahaha you idiots! Look at our photo! We all looked surprised!" He said while his other hand is in his stomach. They all went near him and laughed also. 
 
"Wow. How did this work?" Tjis innocent sungjong.. seriously.. 
Then Dongwoo started explaining it.. even me.. i learned from him. About the timer thingy..
 
"Hey lets take another photo!" They all suggested. 
 
"Okay. Im gonna take it. You guys do your pose." I said. Several shots were taken and they still haven't know the word tired.
 
"Myungsoo! Come here! Join us!" Sunggyu hyung said while gesturing me to come forward. 
 
"Then whose gonna take the photo?" I asked them. 
 
"Thats's the use of timer. Im gonna set it. You guys do your poses. "
Then in a minute, it flashed. Nice work. *thumbs up* 
 
"Okay! Im geting tired of this flash. Im gonna remove it." Then he clicked on some buttons which i didn't know the purpose. Nevermind. 
 
"Ah we forgot! We brought you some food!" Hoya hyung handed me a plastic bag containning the food they bought i guess. 
 
"Thanks. I thought you wouldn't mind to gave me some. Since you guys are so greedy." I chuckled. 
 
"Ah. The truth is, its your girlfriends money." They all laughed ._.
I took off my slippers and throw it to them. ***I hate you guys, seriously***

SUZY's P.O.V.
 
I feel that i've been a bad girlfriend today.. the guys suggested that we should at least buy him something. Thats why i bought him food. 
Im on my way to his bedroom to apologize.. but then i heard noises.. 
 
"Maybe he love her.." it comes from one of the rooms, i found out that its from Jonghyun and Aron's room..
 
"Yeah. Our Myungsoo finally fell in love." Then they chuckled..
 
"Aish. Lets go to bed.. im tired.." who's myungsoo? Anyways, back to Kiseop oppa.. i opened his room and... he's already asleep... :3 okay... maybe tomorrow.. Goodnight oppa.. then i kissed his cheeks.. i love you..
 

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

*Yawns* ugh. That light... its too bright... and .. what is that sound... my stomach's growling... im hungry! ><
I went downstairs and saw the the four of them eating breakfast.. 
 
"You guys didn't even dare to wake me up huh?" I joked. I went towards Suzy and kissed her forehead.
 
"Morning.." i greeted her. 
 
"Morning~ we've been waking you up but... you sleepyhead won't wake up.." they all chuckled. I rubbed the nape of my neck and sat beside suzy.. then one by one, the other guys started coming down.. 
I was about to scold them when suzy spoke..
 
"Ah. Im just wondering if.. " she continued eating.. "i heard you guys talking last night... and i heard.." why does it feel like this is gonna be bad...
 
"Who's Myungsoo??" ._.