Chapter 1

Man In Love

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

"Myungsoo! Will you stop using your power? Its too much you know!" Sunggyu said.

"I know its too much, you dont have to tell me. This is what i want. " I leave the room as fast as possible, i dont want to hear their sermons about me. Tss. I walked out of the basement. I've sighted some people but no one really caught my attention. Instead, i planned to stalk them to know if they have money to buy my needs when i get into their body. Lucky me they cant see me. I walked past down the street to the park. I saw a good-looking man, same as my age i hope? But im more attractive than he is! I saw he's with a girl.. that girl.. seems familiar.

Anyways, i stalked them. They seem interesting. "Oppa! I want those!" She pointed at the cotton candy stand. Are you sure this is a girl? Or a kid? She's too demanding. Ugh. I still followed them buy that childish thing. They strolled around the park. This is getting a bit boring.. finally, they sat on a bench. I sat beside this guy. Hmm. He's okay. I think i can be him. *Smirk*

"Suzy.. do you think.. do you think if i will be gone, you will cry?" He then looked at the girl.

"What kind of question is that!? Of course i will cry!" Then he laughed, placed his arm on her shoulders.

"But why are you asking such questions suddenly." She asked as she rested his head on his shoulders.

"Just wondering.."

"It wont happen, right?"

"Yeah of course it wont! I wont leave you.." ... my conscience telling me not to do it.. *sighs* i guess i have to find another person. Eventhough im always making others suffer, i still have a heart you know. I went back to the basement where we stay. Sungjong greeted me.

"Hey myung! Got one?" He's always like that. Teasing me everytime. I only glared at him and walked towards the couch beside hoya. Suddenly, sunggyu came in.

"Guys! Emergency! We need to change location! They found us!" The he taps our shoulder. What does he mean? "This is the plan.. we need to seperate ways. If we stay in our original state, it will be easier for them to locate us, so we need to borrow.. i said borrow! Not make them miserable." Then they all looked at me.

"You know this is bull! How did they find us?" I asked. Changing the topic. I cant really avoid not making their life miserable, im used to it. Its hard for me to change habits. -.-

"I dont know either. I just receive a monogram from them, saying they've located us, and beware. " All of us nodded. "So, did you get my point in making the plan? We need to stay in that body for i dont know how long, its too dangerous if we swap bodies, it might alert them. Understood? " They all nodded. "I will just contact you if any changes were made" the we all dispersed. Sungyeol came to me, we got out of the basement together.

"Do you have a body to stay?" I dont know where to go. But then.. the guy earlier flashed on my mind. I know where am i going.. *smirks* i just nodded at his question.

"You? " i asked him back.

"Yeah. I have one as well."

"Well.. goodluck to us." I tapped his shoulder and we seperate ways.

Since my sense of smell is 5 times than the normal human body, i've located him easily. He's in a house with this familiar girl.. A-are they living in? Whatever. I just need to wait for them to fall asleep, it'll be easier for me to get into him.


"Ugh... " what's this? The heck! Being him is not easy. Finally, the mark has been tatood onto his side waist. 명수. My name. It means that i owned his body. That easy. Then i remember, were not allowed to speak, because, we can't adapt the voice of the body owner. So if we decided to talk, we need to use our natural voice, and if we do that, maybe they will sense that its not the person they're talking to. Did you get my point? Aish. Nevermind. Were not allowed to speak. That's final.

FEW DAYS LATER....

Suzy's P.O.V.

We're still here in Kiseop's parents house, our flight to busan was always delayed. Thanks to my boyfriend, who always gets drunk these past few days. I really dont know what's happening to him. Last night, i saw him going home at 2:00 am. How's that? Geez. I want to tell it to his mother but... what if they blame me, and... and what if they take him away from me? I dont want that to happen. But.. *sigh* in order for that not to happen, i will suffer. This problem needs to be fixed soon. And i wonder where is he right now. Its late and dark and.. ugh. Am i being too paranoid?

***Jonghun calling.....*** Uh? Why is he calling?

"Yoboseyo?" I stated. Oh. Maybe he knows where Kiseop is!

"Suji-ah.. i have something to tell you." I can hear his deep sigh on the phone. And the atmosphere's noisy.

"What is it oppa? Uh. By the way, did you know where kiseop is?"

"Thats.. thats what i wanna tell you... kiseop... he's.. he's at the bar.. i saw him." My eyes widened upon hearing those words. W-why.. why is he there? Why didnt he tell me?

"Suzy?"

"W-what club? Where is he right now? Tell me! Please tell me.." i cant help but to cry.

"He's not cheating on me, right?"

"......"

"Tell me! Am i wrong?!" I immediately ran outside, not caring what i wear in this cold weather. i just... i just need to find him.. why is he like that? Why is he acting in that way? There's so many questions i have to ask him.

"S-suzy.. don't cry.. he's still into you. No. He's not cheating on you. Calm yourself down first. We'll talk about it."

"C-Calm?! How can i calm down in this situation?!" I can feel that im being crazy right now. I dont know what to do! I ran a hand through my hair in despair. Looking from left to right. Everyone that can see me has set their eyes on me. I can't see anything. I cant stop crying, causing my vision to be blurry.

"Where are you? Why i can hear those loud noises from the road? Are you outside? Suzy? Suzy?!" I dont know where im going. I let my feet led me, running. Its really breezing cold outside. No. No i cant stop finding him. Where is he?! Just tell me where he really is!! Kiseop, why are you doing this to me? Did i do something wrong? Don't you love me? Please... please come back.. i.. i need you.. can't you see?! Before i knew it, im on the road, unable to move, t-the car's moving towards me. And it happens that i cant hear anything... i dropped my phone, being paralyzed. "Suzy!!!!??"