Chapter 5

Man In Love
 
        
    
 
Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
"H-How did you... you knew my n-name...?" I nervously said. INFINITE's identity is very confidential and secret. No one can identify us but if you're one of us--. Wait..
 
"You look terrible! Look at your face!" Then they all start laughing, huh? What's wrong with my face? Grr.
 
"Chill.. its me Sungyeol." the good looking guy said. Then i stare at him.
 
"Tss. Sungyeol is much uglier than you, you're too handsome to be him." Then they all laughed except for that sungyeol whose getting his shoe to be thrown to me, good thing they stopped him.
 
"Kids stop it. You know L, if youre gonna mess up with us, let us in or i'll beat you!!" Then he held the collar of my shirt.
 
"Aah. Ne sunggyu hyung.." i said. No doubts this is Sunggyu hyung, he's too violent to be other person. Then he laughed and tapped my shoulders and they all proceed inside. These guys, really. Tsk.
As i opened the door, they're already making mess! These tall blonde sungjong jumping on the couch, sunggyu hyung watching television with such a loud volume. The two guys singing and dancing was definitely hoya and woohyun. Dongwoo reading plenty of magazines on the floors, all scattered. Sungyeol sneaking into the kitchen. Arrgh. I dunno what to dooo!! 
 
**BANG**
 
They all stopped from what they're doing due to that sudden loud bang sound that i made from closing the door forcefully. All of them was staring at me, didn't dare to make any unnecessary movements, and the maids were awake and came rushing towards me with their bed hairs.
 
"Uh. Sir, what happened? D-Do you need s-something? They said while arranging their hairs.
 
"Nothing in particular, i just need to get rid of these guys." I said, staring at them.
 
"O-okay sir.." then the two maid start pushing and pulling those guys. When they reached the gate, i immediately locked the gates and leave.
 
"Hyuuung~!!"
 
"Yaaah!!!"
 
"Let us iinn!!!"
 
"Promise we'll behave!!!"
 
I heard the gate banging. Ugh. I just went inside and luckily, the sounds that they're making were not that loud. I saw that the maids were cleaning their mess. There's nothing to do here, so i went upstairs. Its really wide. Take note: 1,2,3....5. 5? 5 Rooms?! Wow. Thats really exaggerated didn't it? How come they have 5 rooms when the two of them are the only ones upstairs. (The maids have their own mini room downstairs). They're so rich. 
 
Now. I dont know where is my room. I tried to open the rooms, three of them are locked. Then i saw a door with Kiseop's name in it. And the other one was Suzy's. So, they're not sleeping in the same bed huh?, good thing for them. I entered the one with Kiseop's then i saw a large bedroom. Is this what they called the Master's bedroom? Well. Its pretty big, clean and neat. 
 
I was browsing in his mini library on the other side of the room, i put down the book on the study table and my eye caught something unusual, a scrapbook in a trashcan. Well, that is literally a SCRAPbook. My curiousity is telling me to pick it up and im surprised on what i saw, pictures of the two, being messed up. I mean Torn apart? This is horrible.. Suzy's faces here were all... were all filled with ink. Meanwhile, Kiseop's pictures were as good as new. Huh? Seriously, i didn't even get it. Why did he.... ah! Maybe he didn't love her anymore thats why! But. How come he's still with her? Argh. I don't even know how to react to this. Suddenly i heard a noise dowstairs, I immediately hide the scrapbook in the closet and run downstairs. Im very surprised on what i saw, Suzy, with the four of them. Aish! 
 
"Oh hyung! Annyeong!!" Sungjong beamed sacrastically, waving his hands. I just nod.
 
"Oppa, you didn't tell me you invited them. And you didn't open the gates for them. Aigooyah" suzy said while shooking his head. While Suzy's not looking, i gestured them to leave but no response, sungjong stuck out this tongue, sungyeol folds his arms while shooking his head slowly and his eyes were closed, and the rest... nevermind... Then they all sat in the couch. Behaving properly. Its because Suzy's here... -.- i just watched her sat on the other couch.
 
"Oh! Its done already? Waah~ thanks...?" Suzy said to the two guys who's heading in our way.
 
"No problem, btw, Im Suho.."
 
"And im minhyuk.."
Said the two. The hell!! Suho?? Minhyuk??
***that's the body owner's name idiot*** woohyun's voice said in my head. I looked at him and he flashed his innocent smile.
 
"thanks Suho and Minhyuk. :) Ah. Oppa~ come here ya~" then suzy grabbed my wrist and pulled me, causing me to fell on the couch on her side. 
 
"Why won't you introduce them to me~?" She said naturally, but i really find it cute. I don't know why.. but what did she said?? I don't even know their names!
 
"Ah--"
 
Then they all stood up and counted.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! INFINITE imnida~ nice to meet you!" They all said in unison. Tch.
 
"Aigoo. You don't have to greet me formally." Then she turned her face to me. "How come you didn't introduce me to them before? And... i don't even know you have such cool friends~" she chuckled. Uh. Okay. This is it..
 
*ehem*
 
"guys, this is Suzy... my... my g-girlfriend..." before they can react:
 
***don't be shocked pabos~ this is the body owner's girlfriend.***
 
and im glad they didn't get wild. They act normal.
 
"Ah. Annyeong Suzy~ i bet Kiseop's happy to have you." Suho- i mean Sunggyu hyung said.
 
***How did you know my name?***
 
***Your name? Its the body owner's name you birdbrain. Earlier. I heard she says Kiseop, thats why***
 
Yeah. Its his name.. my name is Kim Myungsoo, and im not kiseop *sigh* but... but i wish i was...
 
"Ah. Ne. Let me introduce them to you.. this tall blondie over there is our maknae Sun---Zelo.. i mean Zelo sorry. Haha XD" Sunggyu hyung said. Holy cow. He nearly revealed our identity.. 
 
"Annyeong noona~" Zelo said cutely, psh. Well.. he is cute.. but i don't care, why would he do that infront of Suzy? 
 
"Hi I'm Ray, nice to meet you" Sungyeol waved his hand and smiled
 
"Im Minhyuk,"
 
"Ah. The gentleman!" Ftw! Gentleman? Seriously.
 
"Oh! What about me? I helped too!" Sunggyu hyung protested. ._.
 
"Ne. You two are the gentlemans who helped earlier." Suzy stated while smiling, she's happy? With these guys? Geez.
 
"Im Aron." Hoya beamed.
 
"And im Jonghyun" dongwoo added. So that's their name... now i know...
 
"Im just.. gonna get something..." i said while standing up, walking upstairs then goes into his room, closing the door loudly. I lay down on bed and stretched my arms when i felt something is under the mattress. I saw it was a photo album. I scanned it. It was all full of THEIR pic. When i say 'their' its theirs, not ours.. why cant i be him..? Why can't i be kiseop?! All i wanted to do is make her happy.. but.. i can't, since we're not human. We need to abandon bodies. Aaaahh!!! this life!!!

a/n: im very sorry for not updating for so loong~ T.T please forgive mee.. *kneels down*
I'm so busy with school, thats why.. because of that new curriculum. tch.. 

love u guys~ plase don't kill me. haha :*