Chapter 4

Man In Love

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
*Facepalms*  ... I accidentally said the word WE. Geez~ what to say...???
 
"Ah. Ne.. its my friend. Btw, i knew where we are." i said to change the topic.. I wish it could save me.
 
"Wow. You got a friend already huh? Where?" He asked.
Then i asked suzy where are we going, but she just said that i can't remember things well because she said that she already told me earlier. Then she focused on the driveway.
 
"Ah..." i said. I just peeked on the windows...when i remember hyung waiting for my answer. Maybe he's angry. Well, he's always like that--
 
"Myungsoo!! Are you crazy? Youre saying that you know already where you at then one second you hunged up?!!" Hyung shouted.
I was shock by his voice so i stood up, not knowing that were in a car, my head bumps on the car's roof.
 
"Ouch..." i said. Then i heard suzy laughing... i glared at her while rubbing my head. It hurts!
 
"Mianhe~." Then she ducked a little on the wheel. And she pouts. Its cute. Uh. What am i saying? No i can't be like this. I placed my hands on her shoulders and straightened up her posture.
 
"Its okay. Its really funny isn't it?" I forced a smile and leaned my back on my seat. Then i closed my eyes, i want to sleep. Im too tired to converse with Sunggyu hyung.

Suzy's P.O.V.
 
You're asking why we left seoul all of a sudden? Its because..  i noticed that kiseop's not in himself, maybe he misses this place and he's too shy not to tell me he wanted to go home and he thinks that i enjoy being there that's why he didn't ask me in the first place........ am i right? Aigooo.. that's why after i got my feet uncasted, that's the first thing on my mind. And the amusement park. Then last night. I packed our things and already put it in a car. I texted kiseop's parents that were going home, so its okay..
 
AAHH~ i miss this place~ Its been half a year i guess, since we went back here. Im planning to stop the car by the hill, but i don't think thats a really good idea because oppa's asleep. I can't wake him up just to stay with me on the hill, he might think im overreacting *sighs* so i just drove straight into our house. When we got there, i beeped but no one answers the gate. So i personally opened the gate and parked the car inside. 
"Omo! Suzy-ah! You didn't tell me you're coming home! Aigooo.  here's no stocks for us here. Im gonna go to the grocery later." Ahjumma said. She's the first maid here in the house. First maid because the time when kiseop's the only one living in this house, her mom sends her. But when i came here, her parents sends two more, which is younger than Junhee Ahjumma.
 
"Ahh. Is that so? Let me come with you. I'll gonna bring the car so that it'll be faster and easier.okay?" I answered her. I don't wanna make her suffer, she's like a grandma to me.
 
"No need! You two must very tired, aigoo." Then she started carrying the bags. But i immediately stopped her. 
 
"Ahh. Ahjumma. Just call DaeJi and AeJoo to pick this up. Just cook ramen for us. We're hungry. " I placed my hand on my tummy and i acted. 
 
"Ahh. Okay." Then she went towards Kiseop and opened the door. "Kiseop.. kiseop.. " then a second later, he's awake. He seemed surprised. 
The two came and carried the luggages. Kiseop just stood there. Uh. Whats with this guy? He didn't even blink. Im waiting for him to rush inside and hugged his favorite pillow and screamed: IM BACK!! but... no sign. So i walked towards him and grab his hands. 
 
"Lets go inside! Aren't you happy were home? Aish." Then i draged him inside. 
 
"This is... this is our home...? 
 
"What kind of question is that? Of course it is! What happened to you? Do you have some kind of... memory gap...? "
 
"Uhh.. ah. Of course i do not! Im just very happy were home that i didn't even recognized it!" Then he sat on the couch. Aishh. This guy's really. Is he coming back to his bad self? Oh no. It can't be.

Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
wow. The house's very nice.. but... who are those three persons? I dont really know them. Ahh. Of course i don't know them im so pabo! Im here as kiseop not myungsoo... but... i am myungsoo... why do i need to be him? Ugh. I also have my own identity you know. *sighs*
While i was watching t.v., the older woman placed a two bowls of ramen on the center table.
 
"Im sorry we haven't buy some stocks yet. But later i will." She stated. Who is she really? 
 
"Ah. Im coming with you junhee ahjumma!" Then suzy chuckled. Ah. Junhee ahjumma. *Nods nods* okay.. then i started to eat the ramen. Its not like the ordinary ramen. It has some special taste.. i can't... ah. But one thing's for sure, this is delicious.
After i ate, i lay down on the couch. Ah. Its so warm and comfortable here.. 
 
"Oppa, you must be very tired, just rest okay? I'm gonna go to the groceries with ahjumma." Suzy approached me. I just nod. Im tired, i really do. Little by little, i can feel that my eye started to get heavy...
............................
*Ding,Dong* * Ding,Dong* *Ding,Dong*
 
Ugh... what's that? Uhh. I slept on the couch?? Geez~ what's that sound? Where is that coming from? I got up from the couch and went to the door but my eyes caught something on the window? I saw the gate from afar.. i think we have visitors, but why are'nt the maids unaware? I went to their room and saw that they are also sleeping.  Aigoo. There are no options, im going to open the gate.. Who are they? There's six of them. I went towards the gate.
"Ah. Excuse me. But who are you?" I asked them. Uh. Now i realized that its mistake! What if they're Kiseop's friends. Im dead!
 
"Uh. Don't you remember us hyung?"
 
They all looked at me. I knew it! They're kiseop's friends! Aigoo. I saw the taller guy opening the gate and went towards me. 
 
"You live in this huge house? Wow. Daebak!" S-sungyeol? I only knew one person who's always 'Daebak-ing' all the time -.- but it can't be!
 
"Myung hyung! Lemme in!" The blonde one stated. I stood there, unable to move. Ahh! Whattodo!!
 
The guy with the fair complexion came to me and tapped my shoulder.
 
"How are you? .......Kim Myungsoo..?"
 
 H-How did... how did he knew... my name..?