Chapter 2

Man In Love

a/n: Hey guys~! /waves hand/ thank you ver much for the Subs, Comments, and Votes! i really appreciate it! ^O^ here's a long chapter for you~ enjoy reading.. :))


Jonghun's P.O.V.

I knew it. I shouldnt have tell her that i saw Kiseop. But, its her right to know where he is right? My decision's right not to tell her that Kiseop is with some random girl. It might freak her out more. Now i dont know what happened to her. She suddenly ended the call. Im starting to get worried. Then i felt my phone vibrated, someone's calling, unknown number.

"Hello? "

"Hello mister. We called to inform to you that Miss Suzy bae is at the hospital right now. Are you related to her sir?"

"H-hospital?! Why? What happened? Yes. Im her friend. Please tell me the address. Im going there."

"Okay sir. ************ Hospital."

"Okay thanks. " I ended the call. Hospital? I hope nothing bad happened to her. I rushed to get my car and drove to the desired hospital. Please let her be safe...

FEW HOURS LATER....

"Ack!" I was akwakened by that noise. Then i saw Suzy trying to stand up.

"Suzy-ah. Dont force yourself too much, you need to rest."

"I. Need. To. Find. Kiseop." She said under her breath, i can feel her pain.

"After you rest, i promise you, we will find him okay." I hold her wrist and arm, assisting her to go back to her bed. Phew! I thought she'll be mad at me. She ask so many things that only Kiseop can answer, all i can do is to be beside her, listening. Kiseop.. what's happening to you?


Suzy's P.O.V.

Were in Jonghun's car, on the way to Kiseop's Parent's house. Im so glad that Jonghun oppa promised me that we will find Kiseop. He said, i just need to change my clothes. I wonder what happened to Kiseop. I hate this feeling. I miss him. I really do. I remember the time when he was still courting me. and without me knowing, i smiled involuntary. Its the first time i smiled after days of misery.

***Flashback***

After a very long day with Kiseop oppa. I came home with roses on my arm and chocolates on one hand. "You ! Where did that came from?! Youre flirting again am i right?!" My father beamed as i enter into our small apartment.

"U-uh. No i-im not. This was my friend's. She gave it to me." I reasoned. I cant let this old man know. I dont want him to insult Kiseop. I can accept those insults if that was for me. But.. kiseop? He done nothing wrong. Finally, he gave in and walks out. I need to think a new alibi. Im running out of it. Ugh. I wish im not in this house with this abusive old man. I wish.. i wish he wasnt my father...

Weeks had passed, and i can now officially say that Im his. And he's mine. He fully understand why i can't tell our relationship to my father. Thats why we kept it secretly to him. We want to keep it that way. And these past few days, there was this middle aged woman, who were always in our house. I wonder if she was a maid or not. I saw her one time kissing my father. Then, i've decided that i'll better ask my father.

"I... i have a question..." i said while holding my hand together and lowering my head, afraid of what he might answer.

"Go on.." he stated while scanning the cabinets for his cigarette.

"T-this woman.. who was she?..." then i looked into his eyes.

"Ah. He's my new wife." He said plainly and calmly, then he proceed finding his cigarettes.

"Wife?! How.. ho-- what?!? Its only been months since mom died. And now you have a new one. Not bothering to tell me?! How's that?!? Am i even included into this family?!!" I leaned my back into the wall and covered my face with my eyes and starting to cry.

"I dont need your stupid opinion, so why bother telling you.."

"What kind of answer is that?! Do you even have a heart?! Huh?! Im still your daughter!" I said placing my hand to my chest .

"Oh really. Well, i dont care." He plainly said. He's not even affected. How can he be like that?!?

".... you know.. im done with this...!" I said while my hand is on my forehead. "I.. i-im leaving this stupid house..." i said while walking away from him.

"Go on. As if i care." He really had no heart. I rushed through my bedroom and there i cried.. my phone's ringing.. Kiseop's calling.. i grab my cellphone and press the answer button.

"Jagiya~." He said.

"Hmmm?" Im doing anything to prevent myself from crying loudly. I cant let him know im suffering right now.

"Uh. Is there something wrong?"

"A-ani.. im just ... just not feeling well.."

"Jagi.. you can tell anything to me remember?" Since i trust him, I tell him the whole story. He insisted that his house were open as always for me. (His parents were in seoul for business, they left him a house since he's studying here in busan.) After i packed my things, i carried my luggage downstairs. For the last time, i glared at him. And i left. I received a text message from Kiseop.

**Meet me at the cafe near your house. Don't cry araseo? It'll be alright**

i smiled at his message. Im so lucky to have him in my life. Then i proceed to the cafe. I saw him there sitting, i approached him. "Jagiya~ did you wait too long? Mian."

"Ani. Its okay. " Then he helped me move my things on side and he pulled the chair for me. "Thank you" i said to him.

"What are we going to do here anyways?" Then he smiled at me. Then the orders came.

"W-when did we order? And... theres so many sweets, cakes?" He just flashed his sincerest smile to me.

"Eat. I know my jagiya would never planned to have a diet." Then he laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"I'll eat this? ... uhh. Okay. But... im gonna share it with you, okay?" I smiled at him. He just nodded and opemed his mouth. I grabbed a spoonful of chocolate mousse and placed it in his mouth. We both laughed. He's really smart, this way, i can forget my problems temporarily, but still... i need to thank my sweet boyfriend for this.

Few moths have passed and im used to live in his house. Its so huge compared to our apartment. Its two storey with 5 rooms, see? He only lives there and theres so much rooms. :D His maids were teasing us as a wedded couple already. Its so fun there. The exciting part is, his parents were asking us to stay at seoul to meet me. That why were on our way to their house. Its so huge~ waah.. its like kiseop's house being doubled. But her parent have important business out of the country. Its okay since i met them already. Theyre so kind and Its so fun to be their child.

And... and thats when Kiseop lose his mind. I mean not literally but... *sighs* when we got home from the park, it all started, he started go clubbing and drinking.

***End of flashback***

As i stare at the window, my eye caught something. I looked at the side mirror and saw kiseop with a girl. I felt a pain in my chest. I reached for Jonghun's arm while staring at them. He sees what i saw and he stopped the car.

"Don't go out. Stay here." Then he got out of the car, he went to their direction. He pulls Kiseop away from the girl who's like a snake, very clingy. Hello~ girlfriend here. I can't take this anymore, i went out, ignoring the cast on my foot and pain that i felt all over my body. I walked towards Kiseop. And i slapped him hard. He just stood there. "

What?!? Aren't you gonna say something?!" Then he just stare at me. "Well. Then.. *sniff* im out....." i sob while walking away. My foot really hurts.. i need to endure it.. i have to be strong. And i felt... i felt dizzy...... I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body.

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

"What?!? Aren't you gonna say something?!" What the!! She's crying.... again. What am i supposed to say?!

"Well. Then.. *sniff* im out....." Then she walked away from me. I noticed that her foot has a cast. What happened.? She started to be somewhat little tipsy, then before she fell to the road, i catched her. He passed out. Then i carried her. And walked towards the direction of the house where we stay.

"Dude. Get in." This guy said. I dont know him. Well, maybe the owner of this body's friend. If that so, i have to pretend. I nodded and got into the car. I sat on the backseat, i placed her head on my lap. I felt something in my chest. Is it thumping? But.. why??

Finally we reached the house, before i got out, the guy asks a question. "Kiseop, you know how much she loves you, please dont make her life miserable. Tell me. Whats wrong?" I wanna answer that question but this ing voive never let me to. Even if im conversing with this girl, i can't. I want to talk but.. i can't. I just shook my head and taps his shoulder. And carried her into the house. As im about to put her down her bed, she opened her eyes. I need to get out of this room. I walked towards the door but... she hugged me from the back.

"Oppa.. dont you love me?. Wae? Why are you doing this to me?......" Suzy I.... I don't know.. i just lowered my head.

"Please, dont leave me... please.. i dont want to be alone... promise me you will stay by my side... promise me" i turned around to face her. I sighed. I need to do this. I held her shoulders. And whispered.

"Promise...." i felt her stiffened. I tap her shoulder "sleep well. Goodnight....." then i got out of the room.

Son of a!!! What have i done?!?! What if she founds out that im not the real Kiseop... sh!t!! Curse you voice!!! Kim myungsoo! Shut your mouth will you?!?