Chapter 3

Man In Love

 

Suzy's P.O.V.
 
O.O W-What? D-did he just... speak? And his voice seems... different?. *Sigh* i am getting paranoid! Maybe im too stressed. I just need to rest like Jonghun oppa said. I went towards my bed and lay down. He... he promised me.. he promised me he'll never leave me.. i gotta hold on to that promise. 
I covered my half body with a blanket and i start sleeping... with a smile on my face.

Its been days since that promise had been made. And i can say that he's improving. He barely gets out of his room. But still.. he rarely talks to me. Anyways, lets brush off that feeling. My cast had been removed. Thanks to Jonghun oppa. He's the one who insisted that i should have my foot casted. I said it'll be fine without it cause its only a sprain but he doesnt listen to me. *Pouts* well today.. i've decided to... go to the amusement park~~! ^O^
 
Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
"Oppa~ oppa ireona~! (Wake up)" huh? I tilt my head to the other side and saw Suzy smiling.
"Goodmorning." She greeted me. Goo--- no. I wont be using my voice again. Or i will be in trouble. I just smiled and got up from bed.
"Oppa, i want to go to the amusement park today~" as i thought, this girl infront of me is so childish.
"Pleasee~~~." She clasped her hands and pouts. Ugh. I can't refuse her. She's too cute... wait. Did i say something? Uh. I just nodded.
"Yay! Gomawo oppa~!" Then she hugged me. I was a bit shocked. What's this sweet sensation that keeps me from hugging her? No. It can't be. *Sighs*

Finally, we arrived at the amusement park. Huh. I didnt thought that this guy have a car, well. And i can't drive.. good thing she insisted. "Oppa, don't you remember. You're the one who taught me to drive, don't worry, we'll go there alive" she joked. Well.. she's true. Were still alive. 
 
"Oppa~ i wanna ride on that one, that one, and that one!!" She cheerfully stated. Tss. You kiddo. I just nodded.
After those tiring rides that i didnt thought that it'll be that nerve-wracking, im hungry. I stared at that ramen house infront.
 
"Uh. You're hungry, huh? lets go!" She grabbed my hand and led me to that noodle house. "You should've tell me that you're hungry," then she chuckled as we walked to the vacant seat.
 
"This place's nice, right?" Then she looked around. I just nodded. Its warm here. I like the atmosphere. 
 
"Oh! Oh!" I looked at her. She's pointing something on the wall. RAMEN-IN-A-MINUTE??
 
"Ah yes maam. That's the ramen in a minute challenge. If you finished the large bowl of spiced ramen in one minute, you'll have a prize"
 
"Oh. Jinja? Whats the prize?" She excitedly asked. Dont tell me she's into it?
 
"Ah. As for this month, were aiming for the couples like you two, the prizes are all about couples, t-shirt, necklace, rings, etc."
 
"Oohh. Oppa~ lets try! Just this once~" she held my arms and looked at me excitedly. Okay. I give up. I nodded.
 
"Yeah!! Miss, let us try that!" She's very cheerful. 
 
"Yes maam." Then the waiter leaves, few minutes, she came with a large bowl of ramen in a tray and another waiter with a camera and timer. They placed the tray on out table. I grabbed the two chopsticks and i gave one to Suzy, she seemed surprised but then, she shrugged it off, focusing on the noodle.
 
"Let me take a picture of you two first. You two are the perfect couple i've ever seen."
 
"Kamsamnida~" suzy said with a smile. I cant help but to smile too.
 
"Okay... 1...2.....3! Aigoo~ i'll post this on our wall." The waiter holding a camera said. 
 
"Okay maam sir, are you ready?" The waiter said, the timer on her one hand. We both nod.
 
"Okay... start!" The i began eating and Suzy too. She's fast. She really wanted the price. Well then.. Were gonna get it.
Im eating the noodles faster than before. I saw her sipping the soup with a spoon. 
 
Less that a minute, we've finished the ramen. She looked so happy. I immediately grab a bottle of water and opened it, and i gave it to her, she immediately drank it. The ramen's really spicy. I grab another bottle for myself. I noticed that she's sweating a lot. Should i wipe it? Ugh. O-okay.. i don't want to be a bad boyfriend to her.i grab my hanky from my pocket then i wiped her forehead. And she did the same, i didnt know that Im sweating too, we both smile. Few minutes of thinking, She had chosen the couple bracelet. Not a bad choice, its simple but beautiful. Then we thanked them and got out. I remembered what happened earlier. I dont know that she could be so fun to be with. 
 
"Why are you smiling?" She noticed. I just shooked my head and smiled at her.
 
"Aish.. let ride on that one?" She pointed to the carousel.
 
"What?! Were going to ride on that? Its for kiddos! Find an---" uh-oh.. 
 
"Oppa? What happened to your voice?" She tilts her head and she stopped walking. "Its seems different.." 
Before i can say a word to defend myself,
"oh. Maybe its the cause of too much alcohol intake! Aish. You need stop drinking!" Thank god she thinks that way. Im glad it turned out well. Now i can talk freely! I just laughed and she did the same also.
 
"Okay, were gonna ride on that one, even if its for kiddos." I chuckled and she ran towards me, and then she hugged me. 
 
"You dont know how much you made me happy today oppa." She let go of that hug and pecked on my lips then grab my hand...
I look at her. She seems so happy...very happy . Here we are now at the front of entrance gate. I look at the carousel. There are lot of family,couple and friends riding. I thought carousel is just for a kids, but im wrong. Aish!!! It because i've never been here before. Why i was saying this. Erase! Erase! ...Were finally inside.
 
"Oppa!!! Lets sit there." Suzy said pointing at the horse, i noticed that there was a horse beside it. Ah i know where to sit.
 
"O-okay..." i said..
 
Carousel start to move... Again, i glanced at her. She noticed me and look at me while smiling.
*Dub* *Dub* *Dub* *Dub*
I looked away. I felt weird when she look,smile,hold my hand,pull me closer and whatever she do to me. Could this be lo--- NO!! NO!! AISH!! that impossible right!? Yeah right!! That impossible--
*Dub* *Dub* *Dub* *Dub*
Suzy held my hand!!! I felt electrified so i pull back my hand... I feel all of my energy and blood were all drained.
 
"Oppa are you all right??" Suzy asked me worriedly.
What to do!? What to say!? I cant look at her because .... because, i don't know if im blushing. Its too embarrassing.
 Aiisshhh... I cant resist her so i looked at her and nod with a smile. She smiled again to me and look around. I feel relieved.
Seeing her smile makes my world-- i mean the atmosphere bright.. Dont take that seriously!! Im just saying that she is---
 
"Oppa??Oppa! The carousel have been already stop. Are you not going down??" Suzy said while waving her hands infront of my face.
 
"Ah~ " i said then came down.. 
Suzy held my hand while were walking to the exit.. I felt awkward. She asked and talked to me a lot but i dont understand so i just nod every time she pokes me.
Until we reached the car... i still felt awkward...
 
"Oppa why youre so quiet. Is there something wrong?? You're so weird. Is there something or someone bothering you?? ... Tell me.."suzy said..
Geez...she finds that im weird..what am i saying!? I just shook my head. Sign that theres nothing wrong or bothering me.
 
"Ah....okay..." she said.
If i could say ' suzy .. yes ! Theres something wrong with me . You're not the only one who finds me weird... even me, i find myself weird also. And yes again because there is something and someone bothering me. My feelings and my action , and you. Its you who bothers me .. oh not me, but my whole system.. YOU.ARE.DISTRACTING.MY.SYSTEM---'
 
And from nowhere i heard Sunggyu's voice..
 
"Myungsoo!!!! We have-- I called a emergency meeting please tell us where you at!?" Hyung said...
Oh! I forgot to say that we 'INFINITE' can communicate through telepathy. Thats why sunggyu hyung can talk to me even he was far from me.
 
"Myungsoo!!! Can you hear me!?" Sunggyu said through telepathy.
 
"Ah..ne..uhm.. i dont know??" I said.
 
"WHAT!?? why you dont know!?" He said. Aish. I dont even know what to say!
 
"Uhm...because...i dont know....we are in car right----" he cut what i am saying and say..
 
" wait.. we?! Are you with someone?"he said.
 
*Facepalms*